Beezille's Buns

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm...may be getting a craigslist bunny...whose fed...oranges? ugh. It will be my sole responsibility for everything but my boy-person-friends daughters rabbit. And when she gets tired of it it'll go to me.
I have taken Mimzy over there a couple time and shes played with her and loves her. shes not tired of her after two weeks :) so well see.

so got more info about the black lop on craigslist.
hes a few years old, lady doesnt really know. and is fixed.
but i havnt heard from her in a couple days :( o well.

Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
How are you and the kid feeling these days? Is Cait still taking and fostering 2 of your bunny's?

Well I'm sick with a cold. fell asleep right in front of Fallow's kennel last night. My roomie came home and said he was sleeping on me. lol.

Charlee is doing better, the infection is going down but still on meds. Shes had an on and off fever.

and Cait is adopting Sara, who is very spoiled right now. Sara gets to free roam now cause Mimzy decided she doesnt like using her litter box. so shes re-training. She is fostering Blake for me though. She was picking them up Thursday night but something happened and she had to go home, but weve kept in contact and were trying to figure something out.

i need to post up pictures...i think Fallow and Blake are about done growing sadly. My flemish mixes are gonna be smaller than thier mom and dad at this point :( thier ears look TINY compared to thier bodies. I am going to start feeding calf-manna this winter to my two as treats to help fatten up a bit

Cait's personal life has changed and she is unable to adopt Sara and foster Blake for me.

So I move out in 3 days. In that time I will be speaking to different rescues and a couple rabbitries I know to see if they have room to foster.

Last resort...find the best shelter I can and cross my fingers and pray and be strong for them that they find a home and are not put down.

The breeder I got Blake from said she would rehome him but didnt have room to foster and shes about to have her baby so she doesnt want to add to her rabbits right now.

:(

So horrible but thier on craigslist and the breeder is going to talk to a friend of hers who wanted a flemish mix.

I've been neglecting pictures lately. And any updates really about the buns, I've been very selfish in thier blog talking about me and my life and the buns were getting upset about it. They missed the attention and pictures being posted online.

Well Mimzy and Fallow are next together, Mimzy is caged right now when I'm not there to watch her cause she has so many mishaps still with the litter box. Her and Fallow get along pretty well, but I still think Mimzy prefers Smokey :)

Fallow
712098.jpg

Mimzy butt
712097.jpg

Mimzy lying by Fallow
712095.jpg

712092.jpg

712096.jpg

712096.jpg

7120914.jpg

Her wings on her shoulders are highlighted by the sun :)
7120915.jpg

She was loving the pets
7120913.jpg

7120912.jpg

7120911.jpg

7120910.jpg

7120910.jpg

My dad makes me mad. UGH!!!!
He threw the rabbits in thier cages in the back of his truck...only 15 minute drive max...but still! My poor Mimzy with her ears blowing in the wind. Although...knowing Mimzy she probably loved that! She has strange obsession thats getting worse with the vacuum too. hmm...Sara probably hated it though.

Pictures tonight after thier cleaned up and my rooms all organized.

My dad isnt big on small animals in general. I'm extremely lucky I got to keep two...literally it was a battle to keep Mimzy. I told them she's full grown...lol...And that Fallow is to keep Mimzy company after everyones fixed to avoid her getting mad and mean. hmm...

Well, Mimzy and Fallow are in the garage right now. Sara and Blake were taking by Blake's breeder who is going to rehome them. But she may keep Sara cause she really fell in love with her. :) She wouldn't be bred, she knows about Sara's litter and how deformed the babies are. I'm really thankful, she has helped me a lot with my bunnies and been a really great source of information as well.

Anyways...pictures!
9180918.jpg

Me after cleaning cages, garage, kitchen...and I still looked ok. lol...even after being sprayed by a rogue hose. :) I don't know whether I like my hair short or long.

9180917.jpg

9180916.jpg

We were taking pictures...**** she's got her daddy's eyes. She's so beautiful

8100954.jpg

Older picture of Charlee Ann playing with her blocks

918093.jpg

918092.jpg

918092.jpg

Charlee on the wagon :) she helped me clean cages this morning.

Fallow
918098.jpg

918094.jpg

9180915.jpg

9180914.jpg

9180913.jpg

9180912.jpg

Charlee loves him, but likes to pull fur so I gotta watch them together.

Mimzy
827091.jpg

827092.jpg

827093.jpg

82709.jpg

918097.jpg

918096.jpg

9180919.jpg

This is thier setup for now...trying to set something up like a run to throw them in so they can eat some grass and get some run time in outside. They havn't gotten a lot of outside time, so it'll be a nice treat
9180920.jpg

Thanks :) shes great too, such an easy kid. makes me not wanna try for number two.

They seem...upset with me sorta. Thier not used to being locked up so long thruoghout the day but i havnt bunny proofed my room yet or even gone through boxes...thier not allowed anywhere in the house but my room as well. so ugh. wish i could let them roam the garage but so many chemicals in there and car parts i dont want them getting into any of it.

Latest posts

Back