Beezille's Buns

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mimzy looks bigger and bigger every time I see her!
I love your method of trying to get her to play with things haha, she looked sooooo pleased about it too ;)

Do you have to bring all four in at the same time for it to only be 90$?

been under a lot of stress.
if you havnt seen my thread about moving back home with my parents.
im trying to avoid it at all costs.
cross your fingers i can make a deal with the apartments and get this job...
if i do...for sure 30 hours a week and sometimes more. 7.50$ more than i make now. and discounts on rabbit food and thier hay and bedding, plus discounts on dog and cat food treats-nice!

so just really stressed. tired. frustrated. annoyed. i dont even know. i hope it all works out for the best

its at a feed store. ill know if im hired in a couple days probably. im not the most qualified due to my lack of experiance with horses, but hopefully he can look at my sales ability and people skills and knowledge of some animals that hell hire me on.
then i can keep my current job to work the other few days.

Blake got out of hand last night, he is now in the dog kennel and Fallow is healing up from a little fight. only a couple drops of blood, everyones fine. So Fallow is in his NIC cage living it up as a bachelor. :) i need them fixed. ugh.

Mimzy got caged for a few days, which she hated, while doing some major cleaning.

got all the stains pulled up and the apartment looks new and so were ready to move out today if plans dont go as hoped.

came up with 250$ for rent. and then the rest can be paid friday when i get paid.
i got the job. so ill be workin there and then also my roomate got a job. just the other needs one. still waiting for his shot for the chrones.

i may have found a home for Ty as well. i was hesitant but reading the email i kinda want to trust her. dont know yet.

just dont know if i can pull through another month or not...even if we all have jobs :(

I get cranky when i dont sleep. roomates were being loud. i told them to get out or shut up before they wake my daughter up, they left. i couldnt sleep so opened up the NIC cage Fallow is in and laid there for a bit. he let me pet him for a bit then laid down far enough away to watch me but close enough to receive pets when i felt like not being lazy.
Ty was whining last night too. he is kinda worrying me. took him to the vet this morning, everything seemed fine to them. said he might just be sore from the rough playing yesterday at the dog park...but he had screamed when i touched his worser leg. :( maybe strained it? hes fine now...a bit slow. if you didnt know he was only a year old you would guess he was ten.
threw up most the morning. have a temp of 98-100F. keeps going up and down. been trying to relax all morning meaning i work tomorrow. i know its from the staph...the anti-biotics just make it seem to flare.
im exhausted. i just want to curl up in bed and sleep...but laying down makes me feel sick.
im going to my parents after bit to start cleaning my old room...decide where Fallow and Mimzy will go...along with all the other stuff I can't fit into my room. ugh.

so it's done. i give up. i put in a good run...and both my legs are broken. teehee...i need my dumb humour to keep from crying. i guess this has been a depressing blog of late, though.
ill try and make it happier with some pictures later. :)

Hopefully Cait can take Sara. If not, I will talk to my local rabbit rescue about me fostering Sara and Blake (gawd its even horrible to even think about) and them helping me find them a good home. :(

now ill cry...just i just burnt oyster stew somehow...how is it seriously possible for me to be such an idiot? ugh.

on a good note. there is a woman i know, with a few kids, who needs some time to herself and would like company. im going to bake bread!! she has a rabbit that reminds me of poor Ess(RIP), but a lot older i think. I will cuddle while she bakes. i best not touch the kitchen lest it burns down -.-

quick update on the staph: went to the dr with money i didnt have...to hear the dr say....yep, that looks like staph to me....WOW really? duh.
they took a culture...something else i cant afford.
had three drs look at it, 2/3 said MRSA. other said no idea. o well. im going to die. ha. MRSAs the one that kills btw.

MRSA(maybe) update: had to squeeze out a .5" long peice of hard puss, looked like a worm. and the pain was horrible, but later the pressure being off i feel a lot better, but puss is starting to build up again. so annoying. hopeful the antibiotics will work

Home update: roomies were up all night keeping me up half the night. one is suddendly allergic to rabbits after being with me for two months and having a rabbit of her own when she was younger. *rolls eyes* told me to get rid of them all. ha. thats funny. told them im breaking the lease anyways, they have a month to find a place and get out. she just texted me saying that i am a dumb blablabla and that she now has to go to the dr with money she doesnt have cause my rabbit. i think thats funny...her parents pay for everything medical wise and she can go get a job like any human being. now im working and thier at home and i am scared thier going to steal my things or hurt my bunnies :( or worse free them! ugh.

Bunnnies update!:
Mimzy: Jumped up in bed with me and laid down on my neck for awhile, all stretched out with her legs behind her. it was cute. she went nuts over a blueberry last night, had one and binkied straight into a wall :) then stole Sara's. lol
Fallow: My lazy bun had his cage open while I was cleaning his litter box but instead of running about freely he jumped in the litter box and stole the scooper for me. He kinda just had this dumb look on his face then I took it and he stomped at me. lol. Hopefully he doesn't hit terrible twos the same time Charlee is!!!
Sara: Sara turned down a bananna! she was to busy staring out the sliding glass door to outside.
Blake: is a butthead. he refuses to learn how to drink out of a water bottle so he gets a bowl of water then follows me nipping my heels when the waters gone, or harasses his brother.

Hey your pus prob sounds like a rabbit abcess :) jokes aside i hope you can get it sorted.
As for your housemates, sooner they move on the better i think.
Bunnies, how cute of mimzy, i so want one of mine to do that.
xx

Maybe Octavia will turn out to be a huge lover!

and lol, i better hurry off to the vet. could be serious!

Latest posts

Back