Beezille's Buns

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well it will be a few weeks before Sara and Blake go to Cait. But she is adopting Sara and fostering Blake for me. :)

Rabbits didnt get as much attention this weekend. was crusing and working all weekend.
Mimzy freaked out and was binkying like crazy this mornign when i got home from crusiing around 5:30. she jumped in bed and i cuddled her and stuck her under the blanket and she slept for a little bit (as long as i kept petting her) whenever i stopped she shoved her nose in my face and tickled me with her whiskers. so demanded...my diva bunny

Fallow went to the petstore with me. i was trying to put the harness on him, he kept grabbing it and pulling it from me, then got smart and ran away with it. then Blake to another

Sara just to run outside when it cooled down, she almost got to go cruising wit me but shes scared of cars so didnt think she would have fun.

took daisy instead last night, my sisters dog. she rode in the boosted honda with me :)

was furios when i got home last night. i guess my roomies had got ty off my patio and they didnt latch the door. this is the SECOND time this has happened. and the SECOND time Mimzy has been outside. cept this time i couldnt find her. i was freaking out and getting mad then my roomie found her in a bush 30ft or so away from my apartment and she ran straight back onto my patio-but the door was closed so she couldnt go in. i took her in and she just passed out. she stayed close to me for the rest of the night. im so happy nothing happened to her. i had had a great night and the idea of loosing Mimzy killed me.

Today im starting to clean out the apartment and the room ill be moving back into at my parents house and moving stuff here...gotta figure out what to do with the cage for the buns in my room too...NIC cage by the window probably. gotta call about getting Blake fixed, too...see if they will bill me instead of on the spot pay.

but a good thing happened to me this weekend...a little background. my ex hurt me pretty bad and ive pushed away every guy since then and just havnt really felt anything for any guy in the last few months. saturday night when cruising (def.: a bunch of bikes and fast sooped up cars driving around together, racing, and hanging out), i was riding with one guy and then my seat got given up to someone else, so i had no one to ride with cause i didnt have a bike helmet to ride on anyone bike. so this guy offered me his seat...turned out to be a boosted honda...mmm yummy. but ya boosted anything is fast and sounds sexy and ya. but i hung out with him last night, hes got an almost three year old. he seems really nice...i feel happy right now. :) we talked about taking his daughter, Bailey, and Charlee to the petting zoo this week. date? maybe. lol.

Hey that is great news about the date, hope that turns out well.
sucks about your house mates, but you wont be there much longer so just hope you can last out until then.
I feel really miserable today. Dont know what your little girl is like, but three little boys, one with learning disabilities and i believe possibly the second one too is such hard work. Sometimes i just wish i those normal sweet kids you can take anywhere like everyone around me seems to have :( sorry to moan on your blog...
on a good note octavia is settling in well and was in the garden today and really enjoyed herself. I saw her grooming or scenting georgies back too.
xx

Glad Ocatavia is doing good! give her some bunny kisses from me and the buns!
and my sister likes the guy...a first i think. itll be nice to hang out with him and everyone else though on the weekends and just means ill always have a seat with them when they cruise :) in a boosted honda that can keep up!!! which is great!

and with your kids...my daughter isnt all rainbows and sunshine. she has her moments. her cousin has learning disabilities and freaks out really bad at little things (shes 3 and out of control) and i cant imagine how hard it would be having a kid like that. then to add two more boys onto that, Karen...*hug* you got your hands full.
go stick them in the garden with the buns! lol.

Arrrr thanks, yeh mine go into freak mode of the slightest thing all the time. It prob seems worse as is summer hols etc.
Yes they have been in garden and we all feel much more relaxed. Thanks for the hugs. xx
The guy sounds perfect especially with a daughter around the same age as charlee xx

ya...he might me. i just met him saturday night, but we cruised all night then played beer pong after. hes quiet though, not super outgoing but neither am i. maybe i can get him to teach me how to drive a stick...dont think hed let me ever drive his car though. 0.0 to much power for me. i dont have my hopes up for a relationship, im still to broken. but a friend would be great. i have a feeling im going to fall hard for his daughter though. something about kids i just love. :)

and Blake will be getting nuetered this week, im waiting for the vet to call me for a date he can get him in. scary. then hopefully come up with the money for Sara. bleh

A friend would be good too, i am useless at making friends who are men, i just cant deal with the fact that they are men so should be more than friends. Being married now though that is not an issue any more lol.
xx

I'm sorry you have to let go of 2 of your bunnies but at least you know they will be well taken care of and you can demand new updates at anytime :p I'm sure Cait will do a great job looking after the 2 of them. And when you take the other bunny back it will be hard of both you i'd imagine.

Good luck with Blake's Neuter

[align=center]Test results are in: I have MRSA.
Dr. said after the rest of my anti-biotcs are gone,
if I still have it, I go to the hospital for a
short stay in isolation while being treated
with extremely harsh anti-biotics.
((...I don't think Mimzy could come with me...))
[/align]
Karen: well i havnt liked a guy in awhile and so a relationship is the last thing on my mind or heart. Someone ends up getting hurt to bad in the end and it's not worth it with me not being ready to commit to anyone...and cause i push them away and so its easier and better just to be friends.
BESIDES...! if we go out then break up i wont have the sexy car to ride in anymore!!

Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
I'm sorry you have to let go of 2 of your bunnies but at least you know they will be well taken care of and you can demand new updates at anytime :p I'm sure Cait will do a great job looking after the 2 of them. And when you take the other bunny back it will be hard of both you i'd imagine.

Good luck with Blake's Neuter
Yes thats true! and ya hopefully she doesnt fall to hard for Blake so its easier for her to say goodbye to him...and hopefully blake doesnt loose his heart somewhere up there to anyone!and im really happy to be able to home Sara with her and foster Blake, i have a lot of faith she will take good care of them. and thanks, i hope it goes well. theres no date yet, still waiting for the vet to call me.

never heard from the vet this week, really busy with my own life drama. :(
friend went riding wednesday night and tried to pop a wheelie, his bike didnt shift a gear for whatever reason and flipped back on him. broke his leg and arm, some toes, and fingers. went and saw hime last night, hes pretty messed up. the bikes better off though.
went racing last night, the hondas boost system messed up...lol. he was mad.
Ty has a new home with my roomies friend who lives close, so i will be able to see him when i want to :) and he has a little dog to play with as well. i still have daisy duke though :( and my friends dog maggie.
really confused with this guy...its only been a week ya...but we havnt talked about being more than friends. whatever i guess.

Fallow got moved into the dog kennel temporarily, Blake is in the NIC cage, hating it like usual. lol.
thinking about trying some calf-mana on the buns see if they fatten up a bit. Blake could use it, he gets bored with his pellets and doesnt eat as much.

nothing else really going on.

question though:
Mimzy free roams my room. she poops everywhere but IN her litter box, and most the time pees in it. ive thought about caging her up for awhile so she can learn...but did that for a weekend and didnt help much at all. any ideas?

Oh dear, is this your new room or her usual, maybe she is just marking her territory until she settles down.
Personally i always light scented candles and it seems to help but i have no idea why and might be a fluke.
Maybe put her back everytime she poops, although if it is all over the place that is prob marking her territory thing.
Good luck xx

well havnt moved yet so she hasnt been in the new room, its been getting worse, but Sara is living in my room now too so i dont know if that has anything to do with it.
i just hope that with a spay...when i can get one, it gets better.

scented candles help the bunnies not leave pellets everywhere? maybe ill try that. i have incense burning sometimes and she gets really calm after that. lol thankfully

WEll it is only my silly theory as it was the only thing i did different on one day they didnt poo so i keep doing it if they start to poo again and it seems to work very strange.
xx

to top things off...just got back from the ER.
Charlee had an infection that needed to be lanced. thier testing it for MRSA. i feel like a bad mom.

Hey thats not your fault you arent a bad mum, you live together and care for her she is bound to pick it up and might have picked it up anywhere else anyway.
I have to say i dont really understand the mrsa thing, i thought it was like a blood poisoning you get when in hospital that kills you lol sorry that is so ignorant i shall have to look it up now. Can you get rid of it, are you both on antibiotics xx

were both on antibitocs, i have been for awhile. its hard to get rid of because once you have it its so easy to reinfect your system

ya my sister just texted me saying shes going to the dr and may have it to. wow...this sucks bad.

Latest posts

Back