Beezille's Buns

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So been working over time. this is my only day off today until not this coming sunday but the sunday after. not looking forward to it. im exhausted...but loosing weight from working out and lack of being able to pig out cause theres no food.

sadly rabbits havnt gotten much attention. the boys i let run around on the patio once it cools down until i go to bed and the other three trade off running around. Mimzy chills out whever i am mostly though. she lays in front of the toilet sometimes when i take a shower to. she seems really curios about the boys and i cant wait until thier nuetered to introduce her to them :)

well couple days ago while i had the boys playing Blake caught his lip in the baby gate. god knows how he did it. so his bottom lip has a rip in it, but it didnt bleed that much suprisingly and been putting anti-biotic cream on it and hes been doing fine with it.

im getting ready to seperate the boys til i can get them fixed so that problems dont arise with fighting.

Ess tore up a corner of carpet bad...i may have to move into a smaller place. meaning ill have to pay for the carpet. hopefully it wont cost insane amounts :( more money and bills than i have money for. lifes rough, gotta start getting better sometime though right!

fuzz16 wrote:
mimzy10.jpg
I'm in love with her! I have a soft spot for frenchies :) it makes me think of when my girl was a little fluffy ball. Mimzy is so adorable, as well as all your other buns.

:)

Shainabee wrote:
fuzz16 I'm in love with her! I have a soft spot for frenchies :) it makes me think of when my girl was a little fluffy ball. Mimzy is so adorable, as well as all your other buns.

:)
thank you :) she is a huge sweetheart to. i love lops and will always have fun

i think i have a problem. i havnt eaten since thursday. ive lost 15lbs. my staph is hitting me full force and its painful. im depressed cause a stupid boy, i miss my best friend whose in rehab who i love dearly. im trying so hard not to cry though, biting my tongue or lip or whatever just so i dont cry in front of anyone. im so exhausted from overtime shifts i cant walk straight and i dont think i have the energy to cry anyways. ive had a fever and i cant think or do anything right anymore. drinking water makes me feel sick so now im dehydrated cause i gave up on forcing myself to drink....im sleep deprived. and just...depressed. lol.

sorry...i just needed to tell someone. or write it down. get it out.

blacked out last night and fell and my head hit the tile in the kitchen...i called my neighbor and he came over and sat with me so i could stay up and make sure i didnt have a concusion. blah. i had a knot the size of a golf ball on my brow and my right eye's sight is kinda fuzzy on the edge and its all bruised. but not bad thankfully so my work wont freak out. but a horrible headache that tylonol wont cure and neither will a cool rag...ill just have to deal

Mimzy is getting really big! whenever i get home she binkies in her cage and i let her out and she just follows me around till she gets more food. shes getting kinda overweight

the boys need to be fixed...ugh. i get paid today!!!

Aww...I love your buns. How cute. I went crazy looking at their pictures. Anyway ... binky free to you buddy Pickles. :) Love your blog.

fuzz16 wrote:
blacked out last night and fell and my head hit the tile in the kitchen...i called my neighbor and he came over and sat with me so i could stay up and make sure i didnt have a concusion. blah. i had a knot the size of a golf ball on my brow and my right eye's sight is kinda fuzzy on the edge and its all bruised. but not bad thankfully so my work wont freak out. but a horrible headache that tylonol wont cure and neither will a cool rag...ill just have to deal

Mimzy is getting really big! whenever i get home she binkies in her cage and i let her out and she just follows me around till she gets more food. shes getting kinda overweight

Ohhh ... sounds horrible. I hope you are better already.

cant afford ER so i dealt. my ex called and kept me awake, or tried. but i dont really remember what happened that night. side of my face is bruised and swollon along with my eye. still have a headache...i think my friend is making me go to the er sunday if its still bad.

but anyways. worked 9a-10p yesterday. working 12p-10p today. i let the boys on the patio and sara in the bathroom and ess in my room with a baby gate to the bathroom. sara and ess laid next to eachother most the time. Mimzy got roam of the living room...and followed me and helped clean. sorta. she found out how fun newspaper can be. :) promised eeryone theyd get more time out when i got home for a couple hours till i go to sleep.

but got lots of picutres!

sha10ly88 wrote:
fuzz16 wrote:

Ohhh ... sounds horrible. I hope you are better already.
kinda...still in pain. but ill deal :) thanks

Mimzy

IMG_0104.jpg

Mimzy and Ty

IMG_0116.jpg

I got a tongue picture from her!!

IMG_0118.jpg

Galloping over stuff :)

IMG_0125.jpg

she fell asleep in my lap when we took a cleaning break

IMG_0134.jpg

Trying to get into my lap but failing lol

IMG_0144.jpg

Ty's not allowed in the kitchen so when I told him no Mimzy and Ty just sat there looking at me like I was crazy

IMG_0148.jpg

ACTION PIC!

IMG_0159.jpg

In her tunnel

IMG_0172-1.jpg

she didnt wanna go into her cage to eat so she reached in

IMG_0229.jpg

She passed out behind the Jack Daniels poster...I got bunny butt. i love the spot on her tail

Boys-Blake & Fallow

Chillin
IMG_0227.jpg

IMG_0224.jpg

IMG_0222.jpg

IMG_0221.jpg

IMG_0215.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0220.jpg

Blake on Fallows head :)

Buns in action!!
IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_0196.jpg

IMG_0207.jpg

IMG_0194-1.jpg

IMG_0186.jpg

IMG_0185-1.jpg

IMG_0184.jpg

IMG_0183-1.jpg

IMG_0181-1.jpg

IMG_0158.jpg

IMG_0157.jpg

IMG_0156.jpg

Boys sleeping
IMG_0094.jpg

IMG_0090.jpg

IMG_0089.jpg

IMG_0088.jpg

IMG_0161.jpg

Blake stepping over Fallow

k some other pics...just cause

IMG_0113-2.jpg

me and my baby boy, Ty!

IMG_0015.jpg

me before...uhh black eye and broken face!! i do look kinda zombiesh....

IMG_0176.jpg

Happy Ty, he got peanut butter in his bone and a carrot-he stole it from Mimzy

IMG_0110.jpg

This is the look he gives me when I tell him were going to do something...that he doesnt wanna do. like take a bath!! its his apprehensive look. lol

ty8.jpg

Ty and Daisy playing

ty.jpg

Daisy

IMG_0067.jpg

Came home to this...lol. Ty and Martini

ty6.jpg

Mimzy drinking, Martini about to, Daisy and Ty getting in trouble for being in the kitcchen :)

I was cracking up when I was scrolling through the photos of your boys action shots!

You sure do have a housefull! haha - the very last photo of everyone in the kitchen is probably my favorite :)

Shainabee wrote:
I was cracking up when I was scrolling through the photos of your boys action shots!

You sure do have a housefull! haha - the very last photo of everyone in the kitchen is probably my favorite :)

thanks lol

it was all pretty amusing to watch :) made my day a bit better.

and i actually have a picture of the dog, kitten, the boys, and mimzy drinking out of the same bowl, but its on my friends phone. lol...it was super cute

Mimzy just hops around without a care, it seems haha! there is so much action going on around her and she's just like "oh, let me just keep sipping on my water" :D

Great pictures.

You have such a lovey Pet family, a little bit of everything.

I look forward to seeing more pictures of all of them,.

Susan:)

LOL i think if she could Mimzy would live off water...she lives by the water dish and is always drinking. then of course she gets super jealous when the kitten or dog drinks out of her dish and she has to run over and drink more...i think shes gonna be fat...hopefully not though

and thanks Susan :) my pet family is the only one i really have anymore.

Haha it's okay, my little boy Clyde is around her size/age it looks like and he is a heffer!

That is such a big water bowl for her she could go swimming in it! haha
She's such a doll :hearts

How are Sara and Ess?

Shainabee wrote:
How are Sara and Ess?

Sara is being really touchy and aggressive lately. i dont really know whats going on with her. she is tolerant or Mimzy so she can run around sometimes when shes out but shes taken up to attacking the kitten, me,or dog if they get to close to Mimzy. i dont know if shes depressed over loosing her kits or what but shes been drawing blood.

Ess is great, trying to bunny proof my closet better for him. got carpet from my dads and laid it down in there...ill have to take a picture of the corner of carpet he pulled up. itll be expensive to replace when i move out of the apartment.i am really hoping to have some extra spending money soon so i can get him and sara fixed and back together. save me having an extra cage takin up room. Ess's cage is next to the boys though and he eggs them on and freaks them out and i think he thinks its the most amusing thing

Aw, poor Sara. So she is like, "protecting" Mimzy - in her mind. I'm sure she is upset over losing her babies and is trying to make Mimzy replace them : ( maybe.

Good going Ess! Moving on up hahaaa - I bet he is going to love that closet so much more than his cage.

Back