Baxter! & Babs: A Dating Tail

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi All:

Thanks to NorthernAutumn for PMing me, which had me check to see if I could get on the site while at work (has been blocked) but TADAH! so much easier for me to post while working :nonono:..

Anyhow, Baxter! did not get a human baby brother (nice try though) but he did get a new feline baby sister - her name is Bella and she is about 6 months old and was a poor lost feral kitten. She desperately wishes to be friends with Baxter! who so far really enjoys chasing her around (and accepts the occasional chase from her), but seems moreso to be just annoyed with her (she does like to sleep in his NIC pen - which just irritates him, I can always tell when she's in there as he'll sit outside it and thump until I come in and remove her).. :X

Still have TBone (kitty) who is now 21 years old - I honestly think this cat will out live me... She's about as excited about the kitten as the bun is, thankfully the kitten is at that young - stupid - kitten age where when one animal yells or hits her - she just runs off singing and then comes back and tries again 30 seconds later... :?

I've been volunteering at ZoohCorner; a nonprofit, no kill bun rescue at the San Gabriel Vally Animal Shelter.A great group of people run this rescue; and how better to spend a Saturday than to be a human slave to 40+buns and guinnea pig?

Have a cute photo of theBax and Bella- but do not see how to upload this now? Will play around with this for a bit.

Hope everyone else is doing well..

:yahoo:

So glad to see you! I was actually just about to drop you a line, Autumn is psychic!

:hugsquish:

Marvin is doing awesome, he says Hello!

Say hi to Alex for us too!

ffcc13f6.jpg

Marvin with his new (very) bonded mate Sherry.

9efab675.jpg

Marvin's multi-level palace

DSC01206.jpg

Marvin molting and grumpy -- looking like an unmade bed

Will let Alex & kevin know that Marvin is good (and probably spoiledsilly knowing you).. Glad to hear all are fine.. Yes So glas Autumn didn't give up on me so that I actually found out the site had been unblocked by the "corporate gods" (however we no longer have the correct viewer anymore to see so many of everyones photos, they taketh away.. sigh..

Personally I'd ditch the bf and keep the bunny everytime. ;)

Awesome to see TBone still hanging in there.

If you reply on the regular screen and not the 'quick reply', do you get the attachment prompt? Choose file?

sas

OMG just saw the photos of Marvin (at home on the corporate "aircard" so no restrictions!) He looks so fantastic and happy with Sherry! Awww- can't wait to tell Alex (she runs the shelter I volunteer at).. They'll be so happy. Thanks for sending the photos!

Pipp wrote:
Personally I'd ditch the bf and keep the bunny everytime. ;)

Awesome to see TBone still hanging in there.

If you reply on the regular screen and not the 'quick reply', do you get the attachment prompt? Choose file?

sas

Yes you all told me previously - just took me sometime to get there.. :D:shock:

Very happy and so glad your are still here!

OK pipp - aka/taskmaster - here is my first try at posting Baxter! and Bella photo.. :)

Didn't get the "full on photo" posted but you can see Bax! from just  a few days ago (and then some earlier photos.. he looks just the same - just fatter.. lol..)

LOL - must reply to my own post - as I notice the following:

1. Kitten (Bella) has a look on her face like -"Really? aren't we done playing" (she had just chaced him around for a good 5 minutes and then the favour was returned by Bax - she likes it but is a poor sport).

2. Bax was not done.. Thus, the "telescoping" behaviour. He apparently got to "close" for the kittens care. She's always done when she can jump higher than him (which just irritates Bax, but he's older and will walk off but he will hold a grudge)

3. Further, why does Bax look like he has a "dewlap" around his ankles? :?He was "tubby" for sometime, then cut down on the "treats" (dried cranberries, carrots, yougurt drops - a bunnies crack drug of choice)..

I fixed the wonky code but its now on imageshack.com. Its a thumbnail that you can click on for a larger image, if that's what you were going for. :) Did you have other photos in the code that weren't showing up?

sas :bunnydance:

LOL! In my house that's a typical "get away from me you pesky rabbit", but it's always just the rabbits chasing the cat, the cat doesn't 'get it' like Bella does. Or at least did before this pic! Too cute!

New idea for a Photo Phile thread -- Funny Bunny Skirts! Darry has a doozy.

:biggrin2:

sas :bunnydance:

So awesome to have you back. You are one of the ones I have been thinking about.

Latest posts

Back