Basil, Max, Tumnus & Lucy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr. Tumnus definitely is a chewer, just not onhis bed for some reason. He hated it at first because it had all thatcotton in the pillow part, so I just cut a hole and took all the cottonout. He loves it now!

Susan, I use twine to tie the paper towel rolls up. He loves to chew on them and push them around :)

Good Morning Haley,

How are you and all the Babies doing? Did they survive your holiday?

Waiting on pictures.

Susan:bunnydance:

Im home!

Two of my flights were delayed soI was at the airport from 7am until 9 pm yesterday. It was a very long day. Im getting unpackedand settled now. I still have to go and pick up the little foster girlrrom my parents house.

Im going to put the tree up later today and hopefully get some christmas pics of the boys..Im a little behind this year!

:giftsmiley:

Welcome back! And I'm behind this year too. Wejust put the tree up on Sunday and I haven't got Christmas pictures ofmy trio yet either.

Can't wait to see pictures! Oh, and here stories about that little girl.

I do have batteries so pics will come soon!

No name for her yet. Im very picky with names, so it might take a fewmore days (I was away for the week so I havent had a chance to get toknow her yet).

Im thinking Lucy though..that way if she stays I'll have Lucy and Mr. Tumnus (both Narnia names) :)

I'll try to start a blog for her later though :bunnydance:

For those of you who dont know, heres her rescuethread:http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=17325&forum_id=7

Now the difficult part:I need to choose a name! It took me 3weeks to name Mr. Tummus because I like to try a few names out and seehow they fit. Im down to Lucy, Maya, and Chloe. Im thinking Lucy..

Anyway, I know you all want to see the pics, so here they are (finally :)):

"Move over boys, the princess is in charge now":

Bunnies236.jpg

Dissaproving of the photo session:

FosterGirl.jpg

Look at that figure :):

Bunnies306.jpg

Bunnies308.jpg

So relaxed and happy to be safe and loved:

Bunnies301.jpg

Her early christmas present: chewable butterflies

Bunnies241.jpg

"I guess I'll pose for you":

Bunnies239.jpg

"Now go away, its bath time"

Bunnies231.jpg

She is such a little sweetheart though. She loves to lay on my chestwhile I watch TV and just cuddle. I cant believe someone would give herup.

:inlove:OMG, she's SO cute! She's going to have all the boys fighting over her!

BTW, I think the name Lucy is really cute for her...especially with Mr. Tummnus around! Good luck with choosing one for her.

Ohhhh, she is sooo cute! have the boysstarted fighting for her yet??? she is gonna break someone'sheart, will she? or is she a universal lover :D

I like Maya, that sounds pretty good.

Actually, I like Maya too. AlthoughLucy would be very cute if you can bond her with Tumnus. Youcould always wait until you try introducing them.

And she is just beyond cute!

I do agree, she does seem spicy like a Maya too!

Ugh, the joys of naming them! Doesn't it take such a long time? It'seither, you see them and a name pops in your head automatically, or yousit with a list of them trying them out :D

Haley, is she a Netherland Dwarf? She looks a lot like Driz did when hewas a baby...same eyes too. They always make me melt, especially whenhe begs. I can't help but give in :)

Yeah, shes a netherland. I think her coloring iscalled orange. I was looking around the net and she looks exactly likethe orange netherlands I was seeing.

The plan is to try and bond her with Tumnus. I think she would bondwith Basil and Max (cuz theyre pretty easy going) but I dont want toput any stress on Max right now as he's still under the weather. SoI'll try Tumnus and see what happens. Hes not very friendly with otherbunnies though, so we'll see.

If I cant bond her, I'll have to rehome her. I really dont want to, but I dont have the time to have 2 single bunnies right now.

Shes wonderful though. Such a snuggler. She likes to make little noises(not grunting) when I pet her or open her cage. Someone told me this isbecause shes not spayed, that they have a voice? Anyone know if thatstrue?

I love her already though. Its weird having a girl in the house..Ivenever in my life had a girl pet for some reason (maybe because Im sucha princess :D)

Haley, isn't it too wierd that we both ended upwith gorgeous, friendly foster rabbits at the same time? Andthat we can't keep them unless they bond with our currentbeasts? Maybe this means something... like everything willwork out and we'll get to keep them.

:ponder:

She is gorgeous! Thank goodness youwere kind enough to take her in. It really is hard to imaginehow anyone could give her up. I love the idea of naming herLucy!! Good luck with bonding her to Mr. Tumnus!

naturestee wrote:
Haley, isn't it too wierd that we both ended up withgorgeous, friendly foster rabbits at the same time? And thatwe can't keep them unless they bond with our current beasts?Maybe this means something... like everything will work out and we'llget to keep them.
I know! Update though, she and Mr. Tumnus just met. He was actuallyvery very nice to her. Im surprised. They mostly ignored oneanother...but they seemed interested in eachother. No biting though! Hedoesnt seem smitten, but maybe he wants a pal?

Oh, and does anyone have an unspayed female bonded to a neutered male?I cant afford to spay her now but would love to bond her. I hope itworks!

Yay! That's supposed to be a very good start- ignoring but slight interest.

Haley, I've seen unspayed girls with neutered boys quite a bit on a UKforum. Spaying isn't pushed as much over there. Aslong as the girl doesn't get really territorial, it works out well.

Latest posts

Back