Basil, Max, Tumnus & Lucy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Haley, I was wondering if you decided on Mrs Tumnus yet?

Daisy Mae is waiting patiently to, to see if she is going to have competition.

I still can't get over how CUTE Mr Tumnus is,those pictures you took are so adorable.

Soooska:bunnydance:

ROSIE: I think you get to pet Tumnusabout as much as I do! He appears to be such a cuddle bunny, but herarely lets me get too close. Sometimes if I lay on the floor with him,he'll allow petting, but thats about it.

AMY: He does that all the time! Im always afraid because hessuch a little mountain goat. I will sometimes find him on differentlevels of my bookshelf!

SOOSKA: I think we're going topass on Mrs.Tumnus. As much as I would love to have her (and could you imagine twoof them?..cuteness overload!) but money has been so tight with allMax's vet bills. Im going to keep trying to bond the boys. If Max wouldjust stay healthy I could probably be successful.

(hmmm now Im thinking maybe Max is sabotaging this whole bonding thing!) ;)

Aww...he's so cute...how can you standit? I can hardly stand staring at his pictures! Myhusband always knows who I'm talking about when I say, "I can't standit! He's just TOO CUTE!!" Hehe...he's soloved...even by people that haven't even met him. :)

Of course, your other two boys are fantastically cute as well. :) I love Max and Basil, too! :D

Haley wrote:
ROSIE: I think you getto pet Tumnus about as much as I do! He appears to be such a cuddlebunny, but he rarely lets me get too close. Sometimes if I lay on thefloor with him, he'll allow petting, but thats about it.

aww thanks Rosie..thats so sweet of you.

I have some Halloween pictures to post. It was too cold to take theguys outside, so the pictures arent as nice as they couldve been.Tumnus had fun with the festivities though!

"We're too old for this, Mom"
Bunnies177.jpg

"Yes, I know, Im just that cute"

Bunnies187.jpg

"Sick of this stupid hat"

Bunnies183-1.jpg

Tumnus is out! Too much candy, perhaps? ;)

Bunnies182.jpg

Hi Haley, check out Daisy Mae resting with Mr Tumnus picture hanging. :heartbeat:

They really would make a beautiful couple.

Susan:apollo:

Aww. I will have to tell Tumnus when I get home. He will be so excited!

My boyfriend saw Daisy Mae's pics in Tummy's condo and was cracking up. He thinks its so cute, but also that Im very crazy :D

They do make a great couple ;)

Cannot believe I didn't find this threadearlier... I just read the entire thing. Took two hours, butI kept having to stop and run downstiars for food. I loveyour rabbits!! I l-o-v-e Tumnus! He is adorable andthe "twins" are cute too! CAn't wait for more pictures!

-Ashley, (Flopsy), & Fluffy

Thanks Ashley! Thats very sweet of you :)

I wanted totakesome morepics of my newfoster girl, but my batteries in my camera are dead :(So,heres some good ones of Tumnus I took earlier this week. He sure lovesthe camera.

Bunnies186.jpg

The windswept look:

Bunnies197.jpg

Bunnies195.jpg

"put that camera away or suffer my wrath":

Bunnies180-3.jpg

Tummy's new bed (early christmas present) :giftsmiley:

Bunnies203.jpg

Bunnies201.jpg

Bunnies207.jpg

:hug2:

He is just so cute.....

My broken tort buck I'm keeping is named Chewbaca....because he's like a walking carpet (from a Star Wars movie)...

Anyway - he's just a cutie....if I didn't have so many darned lionheads, he'd go on the top of my bunny-nap list.

Peg

Good Morning Haley,

That Mr Tumnus gets cuter every day. Those are greatpictures. Daisy Mae is in love:heartbeat: even morenow. She wanted me to pass on this picture of her for MrTumnus, she just woke up after long hours of dreaming of him.

Susan:snowflake:

I can't believe what a little poseur Mr. Tumnusis! He follows that camera like no bunny I've every seen,what a ham! :biggrin: Does he have a 'Star' sign onhis door?

Any reaction to little 'Chloe' yet? (Did I mention I liked the name Chloe the best?) :pleaseplease:

Pats to Max and Basil, you're not forgetting you guys!(Although Max has had enough attention on this forum to last a bit, sopat Basil twice!)

sas :) andgang :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Thanks everyone :bunnydance:

Susan, We love that pic of Daisy Mae! I love how her bangs are in her face. She looks very disheveled ;)

Sas, I let him see her for a second and he was not happy. Hegrunted and lunged so I put her away. Tumnus says he already has awoman :D

I still havent decided on a name. I still need to get to know her alittle better. I leave tomorrow for my trip to OKC so I'll figure itout when I get back. I like Chloe as well. Im between that and Lucy(which is cool because of the Narnia references) and Hazel.

I have a few pics of her but I havent decided whether or not to post them here or to start a blog for her....

Oops, were you holding the new girl? Imade amistake with Dill and Pipp, I was holding Dill while myroomie held Pipp and let them see each other, and Pipp went for Dill'sthroat instantly. So much for neutral territory -- except itdawned on me later thatI'M not neutral territory, I'm Pipp'sterritory, and she saw me holding another bunny, and OMG they'd be heckto pay!

DoesTumnus consider you his territory?(He lookslike he may think everything's histerritory). ;)

Hopefully he'll get over it very quickly. He'llrealize thatthe redhead is far cuter than you (in a bunny sort of way) and thatDaisy Mae istoo far away to catch him cheating onher, and all will be well.

sas ;)

I love the pics of Mr. Tumnus in his newbed! He looks very comfy and spoiled :). Is he nota chewer? I think my buns are too destructive to have such anice bed!!

P.S. Please post the pics of your adorable foster bun!! I am in love with her :D

YAY!!! Just can't get enough of theTumnus!! I love his pictures in his new bed...I've beenconsidering getting my girls beds, but have hesitated for Maisiebecause I'm sure the bed would go by the wayside in the form of hugemounds of cotton! :)

Cute cute cute cute...and yes, him and Daisy Mae are such an adorable pair.

Love the pics of Max and Basil, too! :D

Haley, what do you use to tie the papertowel rolls up with? Daisy Mae would love thosealso. Just like Mr Tumus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Susan:snowflake:

Back