Basil, Max, Tumnus & Lucy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi! Haley

Your New Baby isBeauuuutiful,:inlove: Don't know if you've chosen a name forher or not but when I saw the picture "Shilo" popped into myHead!:dunno:

I'm sure what ever name you choose it will be adorable.

Here's links to native Indian words with pronunciations, Maybe you can find a good name here.

http://www.cherokee.org/home.aspx?section=culture&culture=lexicon

http://www.native-languages.org/vocabulary.htm

MikeE.

"Tell Me,I'll Forget"
"Show Me,I'll Remember"
"Involve Me,I'll Understand"

What a cutie pie! Have you decided ona name yet? I have to admit, I'm partial to Lucy, going alongwith your theme and the fact that she's being bonded with Mr.Tumnus...what a perfect pair! :)

Keep us updated on how things are going, ok? :D

she's absoloutly adorable!! i love the pics ofher!i like the name of Lucy too!! yip she's a Lucy!! best ofluck choosing 1!!

Celine:bunnydance:

Well, I think Ive settled on the name Lucy. It fits her well. I'll have to change the name of this thread!

She and Mr. Tumnus have had some very successful introductions. I thinkthey will get along for now, but I want to have her spayed as soon as Ican afford it. Shes settling in now, and Im starting to see a littlemore "bunnitude". Shes doing a lot of digging, chewing and a bit ofgrunting/nipping at me from time to time. I think spaying will be agood idea.

She and Tumnus are great together though. Ive been letting her runaround in my living room with him (which is actually his domain) andhe's fine with it. I dont think its love at first sight (maybe more ofa friendship/mutual need for companionship).

They havent snuggled or groomed one another, but shes been doing lotsof binkies when he's around and they will kind of follow eachotheraround and then lay down near eachother every once in a while.

I have a few pics, but its very difficult to catch them because shes so dang fast!

Bunnies269.jpg

Bunnies271.jpg

Bunnies276.jpg

Bunnies272.jpg

Bunnies268.jpg

Is it just me, or is Lucy almost a perfect colormatch? They're so cute together! I'm so gladthey're getting along well. Merry Christmas for you!

naturestee wrote:
Is it just me, or is Lucy almost a perfect colormatch? They're so cute together! I'm so gladthey're getting along well. Merry Christmas for you!
I was thinking the same thing! Shes the exact color of his accentcolor. Im so happy to see him with a buddy. He was very lonely.

And yes, she is staying. Although we will be having her spayed asap :D

YAY!!! So happy to hear your girl isstaying!! Looks like she and Mr. Tumnus are a perfect match,too!! :D

Welcome home, little Lucy!!!:bunnydance::bunnydance: The girls can't help but do a HappyBunny Dance for her in glee!! :D

I'm so glad you are keeping her. It appears asif Mr. Tumnus picked his own best friend. They are going to have agreat life together!

Congratulations!!!

I wanted to post our Christmas pics here as well!

Mr. Tumnus had a very Merry Christmas!

Bunnies246.jpg

"Where are my presents, Mommy?":

Bunnies257.jpg

His Santa Costume:

Bunnies291-1.jpg

Not too happy with this photo shoot:

Bunnies285.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone!

Bunnies292.jpg

Love, Tumnus :D

Latest posts