Bailee's Buns in 2011

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MiniLopHop wrote:
LOL great video! Sabriel was probably thinking, why is she making me hop all over? Stand still and adore me! :p

That is a huge room, you have very lucky bunns. :)

[align=center]Lol he probably was! XD But he was a good sport <3

=) I try to give them the best <3 They're my children =)

I am feeling really frustrated cause my friend Leah told me I have a problem today because I posted a lot about my rabbits on FB this weekend =/ What the ___ ever. Some friend she is. And some friend my friend Rachel is. She did the same thing a little while ago. And now she hardly talks to be. I'm just SO TIRED OF MY SCHOOL. I could move and the only person I'd REALLY miss is my best friend Bree, who lives in my hometown Garden City. (I met her after I moved though). How sad is that? I mean I'd miss some others slightly... but not enough to NOT move.

I remember when I went to Colorado the second week of school... I didn't want to come back. If I had the choice, I would have stayed and not regretted it. (I would have had to pic up the buns though)

Ugh. I just can't stand it here. I can't stand the people. I can't wait to NEVER SEE ANYONE IN MY SCHOOL EVER AGAIN.

I'm so depressed today... I'm gunna go cuddle with the buns... :cry2

Don't listen to them, they don't know what they are missing. Most of my FB posts are about my pets too.

They are probably too shallow/young to know what a strong bond can be like with pets. :hug:

MiniLopHop wrote:
Don't listen to them, they don't know what they are missing. Most of my FB posts are about my pets too.

They are probably too shallow/young to know what a strong bond can be like with pets. :hug:

[align=center]I just edited the previous post and ranted some more.. lol
Thank you. I'm glad someone sees the way I do... I doubt any of my friends would understand if I told them that I would jump in front of a car for my buns (except for a few).

Sometimes I just wanna be like "Well if you had a bond with ANYONE/ANY ANIMAL then maybe you'd be the same way- and I wouldn't say YOU have a problem."

Too bad they're shallow as you said and all they "bond" with is like.. music and stuff =/ I love music but I'd pick my bunnies over it any day.

I like the video :) hehehe. About sandwiches, well... to be honest, I don't like any of them :-/ no matter what type. So sorry to say so, but I'd had sandwiches every morning and I couldn't eat it any more. I need a break. :) which is why now I bring myself some left over from the previous day's dinner to work, such as fried rice, fried noodle, or some grilled meats which I will eat them with bread. :p I'm picky,right ? I know... I just have enough of sandwiches.
How was your Easter, Bailee ? We did have a great time at our parents' house in Pacanów, a small town in the South. I'm sure you've heard of it. :) We also took Kimi out for a walk around mom's garden. She had good time and some bad moments. For example, she really hates the sound of cars. Once she was terrified when the car'd drove so fast passing our house. Ughhhh I would break the car if I could reach it, you know... :D hehehe. We have some pics but they are on my husband's cell. I'll find a time to upload them. I wish you to see Kimi at outdoor. She was soooo adorable with that little red harness on her back. She didn't eat any grass though. Our parents called her " city girl ". She had no ideas what are those green things under her feet !!! :D I collected some dandillion flowers and plants and dried them. It's time for storing food for my girl. :D

Hugs !
Vircia.

Bunny parents wrote:
I like the video :) hehehe. About sandwiches, well... to be honest, I don't like any of them :-/ no matter what type. So sorry to say so, but I'd had sandwiches every morning and I couldn't eat it any more. I need a break. :) which is why now I bring myself some left over from the previous day's dinner to work, such as fried rice, fried noodle, or some grilled meats which I will eat them with bread. :p I'm picky,right ? I know... I just have enough of sandwiches.
How was your Easter, Bailee ? We did have a great time at our parents' house in Pacanów, a small town in the South. I'm sure you've heard of it. :) We also took Kimi out for a walk around mom's garden. She had good time and some bad moments. For example, she really hates the sound of cars. Once she was terrified when the car'd drove so fast passing our house. Ughhhh I would break the car if I could reach it, you know... :D hehehe. We have some pics but they are on my husband's cell. I'll find a time to upload them. I wish you to see Kimi at outdoor. She was soooo adorable with that little red harness on her back. She didn't eat any grass though. Our parents called her " city girl ". She had no ideas what are those green things under her feet !!! :D I collected some dandillion flowers and plants and dried them. It's time for storing food for my girl. :D

Hugs !
Vircia.

[align=center]Thank you :3

Aww =( Well I understand about that... if you eat too much of something you're bound to get tired of it!

My Easter was kind of dull, but I got out of going to my Big Grandma's church =P I don't really like her church. To be honest, I don't like going to church at all. I'm not very religious. Thank you for asking ^_^ So I take it yours was good as well? =)

Actually I haven't heard of that town =O
Awww, the cars are kind of far from our yard (we have a big yard) so luckily they don't scare my rabbits.. plus how can they be scared when I live next to a main road and they hear cars through the window every day? XD

Aww! Kimi sounds like she'd be so adorable in that harness <3 I can't wait to see pictures! I picked some fresh grass and dandelions for the buns today for in their bun salad ^_^

[align=center]I made an armadillo in ceramics.... haven't painted it yet XD
2011-04-26083605.jpg

Forgot my camera this time going to GLRS... but my mom took a picture of me and Tito~
imagejpeg_2_6-1.jpg

Tito was there when I first started socializing at GLRS... but as you can see he was brought back. I'm happy to see him again but I wish he could have had his forever home..

Bunny salads for tonight!
2011-04-27175025.jpg

Contents:
-Kale
-Romaine lettuce
-Endive
-Parsley
-Celery
-Kale
-Bok Choy
-Freshly picked grass
-Dandelion

Cuddly Sabriel!
2011-04-26160145.jpg

2011-04-26160047.jpg

[align=center]Eep, it's storming really bad- I don't wanna go to school in this... =/

I hope you don't end up too wet. Good luck with the storm.

I love your creations. Ceramics was my favorite class in HS. I should paint more, but don't get around to it anymore.

[align=center]@Vircia: I didn't do much walking today. XD (well besides between classes and stuff). But while it was raining I only had to go in it to get into the bus and into the school :p I actually love storms. Just not while I'm at school!

@Brandy: Nope! It was a little chilly but not bad! On the way to school a tree had fallen on a main road and my bus drove past it and the branch scraped all the windows and bounced and it was just kind of funny XD
Thank you!
I actually painted some pictures today.
They look different in real life so I edited them a bit because the pics I took of them made them look faded.

Fox, my favorite animal!
fox.jpg

And my favorite one...
deer-1.jpg

It's a DEER. Not a goat D: Everyone keeps saying it's a goat, what the heck! It's a MELTING deer o_O

Those kind of paintings are NOT my usual style, it's weird that I did them. They're more abstract than I'm used to but I love how they turned out.

I did this a while back:

It used to have a photograph of a bobcat on it but the photograph fell off so I painted a fox face on it. Pretty sure this is one of the best things I have ever made.
EVER.
37117_431984601515_546981515_5226972_7223331_n.jpg

Nice work :thumbup You're a talent one. Well, as for myself, I'm a true Picasso too, only thing that bucks me is that noone can tell what I drew :p I guess I'm too genious ! LOL, just kidding. How was your day at school ?

Wow Bailee! I love those paintings, they are awesome! I love painting in that style too, I just adore the abstract, simple style. any more art? I love seeing other people's artwork.

And cuddly Sabriel = <3 what more could be said? :D

Bunny parents wrote:
Nice work :thumbup You're a talent one. Well, as for myself, I'm a true Picasso too, only thing that bucks me is that noone can tell what I drew :p I guess I'm too genious ! LOL, just kidding. How was your day at school ?

[align=center]Thank you ^_^ You should post some of the artwork you have done! I would love to see it =) Sometimes that's the best kind of art- the kind you can only tell =) My day was fine.. I lost my flash drive but turns out my friend Will has it because I left it in the Japanese classroom.. my mom came and picked me up before lunch. Yayyy! XD[/align]

nochoramet wrote:
Wow Bailee! I love those paintings, they are awesome! I love painting in that style too, I just adore the abstract, simple style. any more art? I love seeing other people's artwork.

And cuddly Sabriel = <3 what more could be said? :D

[align=center]Thank you very much! x3
I have never realized how much i love painting, but my creative side really comes out when I do it.

Yes! I will upload some more art right now ^_^

<3 Hehe,8D

[align=center]Sorry, some of the pics turned out crappy/fuzzy cause of the lighting =(

A couple things I have made in Ceramics:

Sabriel bowl!
_DSC0796.jpg

Abstract teapot XD
_DSC0795-1.jpg

Octopus holding an anchor!
_DSC0794.jpg

Did two new paintings in Ceramics =)

I actually painted this one upside down. =)
2011-04-29133626.jpg

Wolf!
2011-04-29133612.jpg

Dragon Ball Z doodles.. Vegeta (top) and teen Gohan (bottom).
2011-04-29135607.jpg

My character Disque... he's a herbivore and that green stuff coming from his mouth is chlorophyll =) And the green bubbles around his tail is pollen =D
2011-04-29135417.jpg

Curious kitty.. =)
2011-04-29135636.jpg

Disque's eyeball doodle... XD
2011-04-29135617.jpg

Some random person, Dragon Ball Z style =)
2011-04-29135749.jpg

Bunny doodles XD
2011-04-29135833.jpg

Doodle of Kiba =3
2011-04-29135800.jpg

Striped Hyena from last year.
2011-04-29140156.jpg

Spotted Hyena from last year.
2011-04-29140143.jpg

African Wild Dog from last year.
2011-04-29140208.jpg

Disque again :3 I don't usually draw him from this angle XD That's fur on his lips by the way.. =)
2011-04-29140229.jpg

Disque running!
2011-04-29140237.jpg

More Disque XP I change my style often if you haven't noticed!
2011-04-29140307.jpg

Disque running.. with words- which are from a song I like called "The Deepest Cut" by Get Scared!
2011-04-29140327.jpg

Angry Disque with Linkin Park lyrics.
2011-04-29140334.jpg

Dutch bunny XP I was testing out a weird style. I don't like it and I'll probably never draw like this again XD
2011-04-29140351.jpg

Doodled this a while back, it was supposed to be Sabriel and Solara.
2011-04-29140404.jpg

Me with the Pokemon: Umbreon, Snivy, and Mudkip! Except I didn't ink the Mudkip.. XD I'm a Pokemon trainer!
2011-04-29140419.jpg

White and red cat thing that I haven't decided on a name for yet... Any ideas? The stripes on the top left one.. pretend they don't exist XD Cause I just wanted to see if I liked it and I don't so yeah 8D
2011-04-29140609.jpg

Random blue-y fox? XD
2011-04-29140622.jpg

A doodle of my friend Jasmine towards the middle of the year. XD
2011-04-29140630.jpg

More white and red kitty 8D
2011-04-29140641.jpg

Tiger... first realism-ish thing in forever. I am proud of it sometimes when I look at it, and other times, I am disappointed. I dunno... XD
2011-04-29140658.jpg

Bulma (the girl) and Vegeta from Dragon Ball Z!
(I drew it on paper, and colored/edited it on the computer ^_^)
prettyvegbulma-1.png

Same characters, but a sillhoute. This one WAS an actual drawing but I didn't like how Vegeta came out so I made it a sillhoute on the computer. I like how it came out like this, a lot!
sillhoute-1.png

Ahh... that's all for now =)

[align=center]Just drew someone's new puppy for an art trade =)

Lucypuppy-1.png

[align=center]Colored the picture of Disque above.. =)
disquebgnewwm.jpg

[align=center]You guys are screwed now that you've said you wanna see more art. Now you get spammed. XD

Another colored Disque picture!
disquestandwm.jpg

No more more!!! I love your style of drawing, I'm very jealous!! I'm a graphic design major so I love seeing other people's artwork and getting inspiration from it. If I ever get around to starting a blog I'll post mine, but a lot of it is already on my facebook. I looooove seeing your art

nochoramet wrote:
No more more!!! I love your style of drawing, I'm very jealous!! I'm a graphic design major so I love seeing other people's artwork and getting inspiration from it. If I ever get around to starting a blog I'll post mine, but a lot of it is already on my facebook. I looooove seeing your art

[align=center]Just when you start regretting me spamming with art- REMEMBER YOU ASKED FOR IT! (hehe jk, but you will get more art =))

Thank you so much =)
Ohh! Will you tell me more about your graphic design major-ness? Either I'm gunna do something with animals or art. But I dunno much about art majors and stuff and I would love some tips, what kind of classes you take, what you plan to do, all that stuff =) If you don't mind!

I'll have to go check out your facebook again, because i can't remember if I've seen much of it before? =P

Bailee,

The buns are part of you and any 'friend' that is that rude to make such comments should get the boot. :expressionlessHow mean. So what if you talk about buns a lot? That's what makes you happy no? Aren't friends supposed to want each other to be happy? Bah. People surely can suck.

Bailee, I was thinking... With your numerous artistic talents, why don't you set up a webstore and sell your creations? It might not be a ton of money but it could give you some extra pocket money you could use as you wish. I know you like to help bunnies so you could use it to save up for emergency vet funds or make some donations if you'd want... I think that could be cool no? I'd buy ;)

Ps: I'm jealous of your room :p

Back