Bailee's Buns in 2011

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amanda, you guys are still so young. Just enjoy yourselves for now. Wedding and kids can wait until after school.

The sweet geeks are the best. On Monday I came home and looked into the fridge and found flowers! Joshua felt bad that I had to have a minor procedure on my toe and it got infected. He may not say much, but he can make me melt. And to think I never wanted to get married. The right man makes all the difference in the world!

Back to bunns- I think it is all the funnier that Silas is a goofball because he looks so serious. Almost like when you see a man in a suit on the floor playing with a kid. It's even cuter because it's out of place with first glance.

[align=center]@Vircia: Hi Vircia =) I'm doing pretty good. I'm having difficulties in Accounting still- but I'm staying after now so I can get good grades (hopefully!). I'm staying outta drama in school too, thank goodness.

My bunbuns are good. Silas had a booboo on his back (like on his shoulder) but it has healed now. It's weird because Lulu had had a similar booboo. But they had never fought with anyone or anything. Sabriel isn't sneezing much anymore- which is good. If he starts sneezing again, we're going to do the Pasteurella test. I love how eager Sabriel is to learn. He gets so excited when I have him do "Spin" XD Same with Silas. Solara's "better" in a way. She lets me pet her when I give her treats and then she gets all grumpy and shoves me away and threatens to bite me. What a meanie :grumpy:

=) I'm glad Kimi is doing okay! How's you and the whole family? =) Doing good? I'm sure Kimi is okay ^_^ My bunbuns don't see me until 3:00 PM cause I have school XD

@Carley: No it's okay =) I like being able to talk to you guys about this stuff. Most of you get me better than my friends and mom do. That's something I dislike. Being compared to someone. But Courtland never mentions the other girl he dated. I'd feel pretty... unhappy if he did. I do wish I could see her though. Like know what she looks like. I wanted to ask Court but I figured that'd be weird so I didn't XD

Haha, I feel like you're gunna laugh- but I am afraid of making out :baghead

I made out with ONE guy and it was my first time and it was a HORRIBLE experience.(I've dated.. multiple guys... though I only 'kissed' 3 of them) He slobbered like a dog and he wanted to make out CONSTANTLY. It was so awkward.

I snuck downstairs while he was over (it was the first and last day we made out) and had my mom say we had to take him home because I didn't want to be around him.

I think I broke up with him the next day (he ended up being a total PSYCHO (and a bad child) so I'm glad I did... but yeah. Like he was REALLY nice when I broke up with him and then like this girl named Kayla- my friend now- dated him and when she broke up with him he flipped a lid!

I'm glad you and Stephen get along and agree so well =) (from what I'm hearing! XD)

@Amanda: No no it's okay x3

@Brandy: Yeah, Courtland is a "geek" sort of too =) He's very good with computers, LOVES Dragon Ball Z like me, lets me talk all the time about rabbits, stuff like that. XD

We're that annoying couple that goes:
"I love you!"
"I love you more!"
"Noooo I love you more!"
"FINE, equal? <3"

XDDD I always was like "WTTTFFF" when I saw/heard people do that. Not anymoreeeee. XD Haha.

Yeah, Silas is the BIGGEST goofball ever. XD

LOL Joshua and I never leave the house without giving eachother a kiss and saying we love eachother so I understand.

As for the kissing, you just have to train the guy how to do things right. It helps you to communicate and be more open about things. Making out gets more fun with practice.

I agree with the making out thing! I used to HATE IT! I'm kind of terrible but I have taken all the guys I've kissed "kiss virginity" hahaha none of them had kissed another girl before so all the "makeouts" and even just kisses were terrible! Michael is the only one that kissed well! And even though it was kind of bad at first he's really good at it now XD all guys take training in that department and even then I think some don't get the picture sadly.

Me and Michael do that all the time too! We'll be trying to get off the phone and we'll be like "I love you more!" "No you don't i love you more!" "Okay 123 I LOVE YOU THE MOST!!" haha! I used to think that was so stupid and now I'm like, well.. I guess I'll be stupid then XD

And Brandy I agree :) it's just sometimes frustrating when I see girls I graduated with having kids and getting married and I get super jealous! But I really want to be able to provide for my kids and get my degree so I'm like "just be patient amanda! It'll make it all the better!"

One thing I really liked about being Stephens first girlfriend/kiss... He kisses like I want him too. I really hate tongue, grosses me out. My ex sounds like your ex, always wanted to make out and was sloppy, that ended quick haha.

So none of that for us, he even said he didn't know how to use tongue... I said good LOL.

Also yeah me and stephen get along great really well, we never fight, we're like best friends which is amazing since I get annoyed with people after 24 hours and we've almost been living together for two years now. :3

His mom loves me too, which is great too.
She's even asked Stephen when he's going to pop the question in our first year of dating and told me that she wants grand kids... Not sure if she realizes... I'm only going to be 18 this month, have a few years of school to get though, plus get a career... Plus I don't want kids LOL.

Ps, reading this.. I realized I grew up way to fast.

Amanda, you are smart to wait. Lots of my friends that did the marriage and kid thing right after HS are now divorced. I really think it takes a while of being an adult before your personality settles in and you can be sure the person is who you want for the rest of your life. It's a very long time. I know it's not romantic, but before I got married I wrote a list of his pros/cons. Obviously the pros won, but I think the more important thing is that I decided I could live with all the cons. Yes it has been nice that he's gotten better at cleaning, but you have to be willing to take them as they are because they won't change over night and perhaps ever.

Carley, how old is he? 18 seems way too young to be living with someone for a couple of years. What do your parrents think?

He will actually be turning 23 this year, and I'm turning 18 this month. So he is quite a bit older then me.
You'd never guess that he was older then me mind you, I've always had the curse of acting way to mature for my age, as well as looking it :p

My parents are actually really good about it, they know he's a good guy and he's helped me pay for my education a lot.
He actually is the one who bought me all my school supplies and paid for me to get into my academic upgrading class course and the one who convinced me to go back to school and go to college (I dropped out of school at grade 10 to work, since I didn't know what I wanted to do. I moved to a new city and was a little scared to go to a new city school, while I was raised in farm country. So it was a big culture shock too)

Some people have a problem with the age difference, but he's a good guy and he takes really good care of me. He's also turned my life around for the better. I also happen to really adore the guy haha.

But yeah we started living together when I was 16, which again most people weren't impressed about.

[align=center]Carley, your boyfriend sounds really nice =)

Nothing really much to say today
cept for
I GOT A B ON MY ACCOUNTING QUIZ!!! YAY! Now to pass the test.

Tomorrow we go to a meeting about the Japanese trip. Cause it's still on, even though with what is going on there. I'm nervous. I kinda want them to cancel it and refund everyone's money. My parents even said if they do- we can go somewhere else. WHERE SHOULD I GO IF WE DO?

Australia, New Zealand, Switzerland, and more sound so cooooolll... =)

That's awesome!! Congrats!

If they cancelled the trip, I'd say New Zealand but that's because that's where the LOTR was filmed and it's beautiful - but all those places would be awesome!!

What will yall be doing in Japan?

nochoramet wrote:
That's awesome!! Congrats!

If they cancelled the trip, I'd say New Zealand but that's because that's where the LOTR was filmed and it's beautiful - but all those places would be awesome!!

What will yall be doing in Japan?

[align=center]Thank you!
And LOL. I've never seen LOTR and I don't wanna to be honest (no offense!) XD Not my style :p.
NZ looks super pretty though!
I always wanted to go to Australia as a kid. D:
I wanted to meet Steve Irwin! D:

It's just a school trip, like a tour thing. =P

Also- some cute pics I took of Solara today!
DSC_0227watermark.jpg

DSC_0223watermark.jpg

DSC_0235watermark.jpg

Hehe it's fine! I just love LOTR, I grew up with the books and the movies so yeah just part of my childhood! And YES I loved Steve Irwin!! I was so sad when he died. Australia would be beautiful.

And I love those pictures!! The lighting and everything is just beautiful!

Congrats on the B! It can be stressful when you don't mesh with a teacher.
I would say either AU or NZ, both would be great. I don't think Japan is safe yet with all the radiation leaks etc.
The bunn pictures came out so great! How do you get them to sit still? My kids don't like the camera.

[align=center]@Amanda: I never was interested in that kind of stuff I guess XD I always preferred animal books and movies (I wouldn't read a book/watch a movie if it didnt have animals in it!).
I was very sad too =( I really looked up to Steve Irwin, and I was so disappointed I never got to meet him, and so sad for his family =(

Thank you! :D

@Carley: Thank you!
Yeah, I wanna go to New Zealand and Australia 8D
My friend said AU has a LOT of crime though.. that sounds scary .__.
Thank you!

@Brandy: Thank you!
Yeah, it's soooo stressful Dx Staying after school with her tomorrow >_>.
Have you heard anything about AU and crime? As I said in my reply to Carley... :p
Yeah I don't think it's safe either but my teacher insists that it is =/
Thank you! I just make weird noises and the buns freeze like "WHOA WHAT WAS THAT?" and stare XD Then I catch the picture XD =)

Oh no I was a HUGE animal nerd too! I have a ton of animal encyclopedias and all kinds of books and stories about them... I just had a lot of interests when I was younger! I obsessed over horses for forever.

And congrats on the B! I must have missed it earlier. lol. And yeah the Japan thing would be kind of scary with the nuclear thing going on?

nochoramet wrote:
Oh no I was a HUGE animal nerd too! I have a ton of animal encyclopedias and all kinds of books and stories about them... I just had a lot of interests when I was younger! I obsessed over horses for forever.

And congrats on the B! I must have missed it earlier. lol. And yeah the Japan thing would be kind of scary with the nuclear thing going on?

[align=center]8D
Same here ;)

Thank you! ^_^
And well I think I'm gunna go fosho. LOL
Cause my friend Cassie is going and it'd be really horrible to back out on her. It's her first time on a plane as well.

I think I'm too excited when I type, I seem to overuse the "!" mark haha.

And go to Japan? Well I'm sure it still will be fun and everything. Just be careful, ya know? And that's really sweet of you to do for your friend :)

How's Sabriel doing?

[align=center]Lol, that's all good.
Yeah, I will be careful! I'm not doing it just for her, I wanna really go! I couldn't do something so scary (I've never been outside of the country) for someone else completely XD But we were both going for each other and we plan to be attached at the hip when we go so yeah! 8D

Sabriel is doing good. He's my little lover boy <3

I'll post GLRS pics from tonight tomorrow after school!
[/align]

[align=center]I'm so sad... =( Madison, the beautiful Flemish Giant passed away while getting spayed. I was so shocked when I read that. I'm so upset and I will miss her.. =(

Here's her Rainbow Bridge post:
http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=65036&forum_id=27

In my post with all the pictures of GLRS bunnies, remember Cuddles, the black otter Netherland Dwarf that I said was cage aggressive? She passed away too, she had cancer. =( I'm sad about that... but I wasn't attached like I was with Madison... =(

[align=center]Also today my mom made some bunny cookies and I frosted them!

BEW... Netherland Dwarf? ;)
2011-04-20163431.jpg

Sable point... Mini Rex? ;D
2011-04-20162753.jpg

Checkered Giant? 8D
2011-04-20162444.jpg

Dutch!??!? =D
2011-04-20161734.jpg

Californian =D
2011-04-20161345.jpg

Harlequin!
2011-04-20161000.jpg

Another dutch, cause I love dutches =D
2011-04-20155655.jpg

and English Spot maybe? =)
2011-04-20155650.jpg

I had lotsa fun frosting these.. I think I should open a bakery and just sell bunny cookies according to a breed. XD

Love your cookies :) hehehe. The yellow Dutch looks so real. I can imagine it hops hops hops and HOPS !
WE're doing okay too, thanks. I spend 6 hrs at work everyday but sometimes I need to stay longer 'cause I have classes to teach. Kimi is mostly with my husband. It's god that one of us can be with her while another is at work. His job is usually on weekend, so I will be at home with baby girl. We've been thinking about finding a cute boy for Kimi, so they can be buddies :) But I must admit I'm scared and I want to take some time to find a right boy and of course to see if Kimi will be lonely if she will be alone during the day sometimes and I want to make sure if we're ready for taking care two buns. Lots to do, I need to research more about binding bunnies and taking care a pair. :) Miss you and your gang. Send me some cookies, will you ? I'm at work and I'm starving. When it's time for breakfast I miss Thailand the most. It's easy to find a veriety of breakfast. Not like here :-/ Okay, I love being in Poland but having sandwich every morning is killing me !!! :) Hehehe, What can I say ?? I'm a rice eating0 girl !!! :D
Hugs !
Vircia.

Latest posts

Back