Bailee's Buns in 2011

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yield

leo (they/them)
Reaction score
[align=center]
header-1.jpg

Bailee's Buns Blog 2011

Hello everyone, I'm starting another blog for 2011 =]
Welcome to my blog, and I hope you stick around, cause I love talking to all of you!
Hopefully I'll post more eventful things this year... especially with the chance I might be getting another bunny =]

Current bunnies:

All of my bunnies now, and in the future, have names that start with S... It started with Solara, because of a character's name in a movie, then I named Sabriel cause I liked that name, and it's just progressed since then =]

Name: Solara
DOB: September 8, 2009
Weight: 5 lb
Breed: Agouti Mini-rex mix
Bondmate: Sabriel
Personality: A fiesty, and independent bunny, Solara prefers the company of her bondmate more than a human's comfort- even her mommy. Despite being so independent, she's a gentle rabbit who, if at all, takes things from your hand, takes them very gently. She must be chased down in order to be picked up, for she dislikes it, and runs from pets as well, yet, she's a very sweet girl, who appears to be very motherly. She resembles her mother a lot personality wise. Loves to show others affection, but dislikes when affection is shown towards her.
Pictures:
DSC_0025-1.jpg
DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0754.jpg
DSC_0785.jpg

DSC_0870.jpg
DSC_0863.jpg

Name: Sabriel
DOB: September 25, 2009
Weight: 4 lb
Breed: Gray Dutch
Bondmate: Solara
Personality: A hyper, attention loving bunny, Sabriel loves to run to the edge of the cage when he sees his mommy coming. Yet, if Solara runs, he will run. He's a follower, tending to do what Solara tells him to, even though he always tries to get her to groom him and humps her to show "who's boss". Despite this, and the fact he HATES Silas, he's a very very sweet boy, who relishes the attention, and is nervous when picked up. He loves to be cuddled though, always tooth purring and closing his eyes when he is stroked, and always returns it with lots of kisses.
Pictures:
DSC_0038.jpg
DSC_0039-2.jpg

DSC_0926.jpg
DSC_0823.jpg

DSC_0764.jpg
DSC_0784.jpg

Name: Silas
DOB: June 8, 2008
Weight: 11 lb
Breed: Light Gray Flemish Giant
Bondmate: None yet.
Personality: A lazy, couch potato bunny, Silas loves to lounge. All day. Despite the attention he receives, he appears to be very sad, which is why I am looking into getting another bunny. He adores every type of affection, animal, human, you name it. Yet, human affection cannot replace bunny affection, it's like a human replacing human interaction with an animal. It works for a while, but it gets awfully lonely for certain people/animals. He's a social bunny with pretty much everyone, but prefers not to be picked up, but loves to be cuddled, and held closely. He likes to give lots of kisses and loves to be petted.
Pictures:
DSC_0068.jpg
DSC_0042.jpg

DSC_0942.jpg
DSC_0865.jpg

DSC_0899.jpg
DSC_0944.jpg
[/align][align=center]

Other Pets:

Name: Kiba
DOB: N/A
Weight: 50+ lb
Breed: Black and Tan Shiba Inu
Bondmate: Lady
Personality: A happy-go-lucky, typical Shiba Inu, Kiba loves his family. He's a big momma's boy (my mom) but is terrified of strangers and people he doesn't know, except for little kids. He's especially afraid of men. He's not only afraid of new people, he's afraid of new things. He's a lovey boy who learns fast, and he loves to lick a lot. He has these hyper moments ever night, and romps around like a spaz. True to the Shiba breed, he's very cat-like, cannot be trusted off the leash, and must be separated from my rabbits at all times.
Pictures:
DSC_0452.jpg

Name: Lady
DOB: N/A
Weight: 50+ lb
Breed: Tan Pitbull/German Shepherd/Chow Chow
Bondmate: Kiba
Personality: A very sweet dog whom we've had since I was young, Lady has been the dog that has been in my life the longest. She is very sweet, though hates when someone touches her tail, hips, or bone (she has arthritis). She has gotten much more ornery since she was young, and has gotten pretty snappy. She does okay with the rabbits, but I would have trusted her more when she was a pup- she seems "hungry" when she sees my babies now. Unlike the "stereotype" to her breeds, she's a fun-loving, and very sweet, non-aggressive dog with the stance and body shape of a Pit, the tongue, color, and tail of a chow, and the muzzle and ears of a german shepherd.
Pictures:
DSC_0413.jpg

Now... here is me!

Name: Bailee
DOB: July 24, 1993
Personality: I'm a very nice person, though I come off very harsh and rude sometimes, because... well, I don't know. I can't really help it. Despite that, I try to be as polite as I can, and I try not to say weird things, cause I do that a lot. I'm very into animals, I love them with all my heart, especially rabbits of course. I love cartoons and anime as well, especially Dragon Ball Z, which is my favorite show. I'm big into Photography and Drawing as well.. I will most likely be posting some of that on here as well, especially bunny photography and bunny drawing =] I don't only draw and take photos though, I make things out of clay and paint as well. I'm a very complex person, but I love to make new friends... like all of you! I go to lots of concerts (well I try to!), and I go to anime conventions as well, such as Youmacon, even though that sounds nerdy, lol. I also go to Warped Tour almost every year (I've gone the past two) and I volunteer at Great Lakes Rabbit Sanctuary!
Pictures:
attackattack-1.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]I don't think anyone reads my blog... haha, oh well. It's here for my own... non-enjoyment I guess.

I woke up at 3 PM today... Well I woke up before that but I went back to sleep. Sabriel was taking the carpet and pulling the strands out! Ahhh. What a naughty little bunny! He's so cute though =]

I had a dream that Solara chewed holes in one of my favorite jackets (I dunno how she could have though) and I was all mad and told my mom... and then I like went to her friend's house, got some glass in my foot but forgot about it, and went to see the person's cats... They were all nice then they clawed me so I left em alone... but these dogs started following me and they attacked me D= It was a crappy dream.

I haven't made any New Years Resolutions yet o__<...

Also, in the first picture, if you stand in my back yard and look to the fields in back... behind my head is the view =]

JadeIcing wrote:
I love the start of this blog. Keep it up.

[align=center]Thank you =]
I'm going to try and update this blog more than I updated the last one =]

[align=center]So we went to the Humane Society today and went and saw all the cats/dogs/bunnies... and I've fallen in love with the white New Zealand/Flemish Giant, Zelda.

http://www.petango.com/Adopt/Rabbit-11860948

She is the sweetest and prettiest bun EVER. I wanted her before... But I wasn't like "NEED HER." I figured, if she was meant to be, she won't get adopted.

A couple weeks later... and she's still there... I started petting her through the cage and she started tooth purring and laid down. I love her, and I want her so bad.

I cried- and I only cry when I've truly bonded with that animal (I cried with Silas too.)

Wish me luck on convincing my dad... he hates white bunnies with pink eyes...

[align=center]I convinced my dad, as many of you know. =] Here are some pictures!

Her size compared to me:
(she's only 6 months!)
2-1.jpg

Look at those eyes!
_DSC1365-1.jpg

She's SUUCHHH a sweetie!
_DSC1363.jpg

The shadows make her look like she has a mustache XD
_DSC1356.jpg

Look at those EARS! They don't look that big IRL
_DSC1354-1.jpg

Scratching ear =3
_DSC1345.jpg

_DSC1342.jpg

She loves this green tunnel so much <3
_DSC1367.jpg

Sniffin the floor XD
_DSC1351.jpg

The flash made her squint XD
_DSC1335.jpg

Nosey bun =O
_DSC1346.jpg

Bringing her home
168349_477604996515_546981515_5987885_4556300_n.jpg

168210_477614641515_546981515_5988018_3984551_n.jpg

First time home!
166499_477614566515_546981515_5988015_6834053_n.jpg

JadeIcing wrote:
Sooo cute.

[align=center]Soleil says thank you =]

That's her name by the way =] (Soh-lay).

All your bunnies are very cute:)
You are lucky that your parents will let you have all those animals, when I was your age I was allowed a couple of pets but my mom always complained about them. You remind me a bit of my little sister, she is also 17 and she likes to come to my house and play with all the pets.
Are you going to try and bond Silas and Soleil? They would make such a cute couple.

Mika77 wrote:
All your bunnies are very cute:)
You are lucky that your parents will let you have all those animals, when I was your age I was allowed a couple of pets but my mom always complained about them. You remind me a bit of my little sister, she is also 17 and she likes to come to my house and play with all the pets.
Are you going to try and bond Silas and Soleil? They would make such a cute couple.

[align=center]I know =] I wasn't supposed to get a third bunny but I fell in love with Silas... I cried before I even met him because I needed him that bad- I just had a feeling. He's turned out to be my most well behaved bunny, though we had a lot of trouble litter training him.

So that obviously means that I wasn't supposed to get a fourth bunny, but I conned my way into getting one pretty much, because I fell in LOVE with Soleil, and I'm very very happy... because she is seriously the sweetest thing EVER.

I was petting her head, and moved my hand away, but she moved her head so it stayed directly under my hand =] And then I was laying in her pen and she came and laid against me, and we cuddled =] I've been clicker training her, because she is very food-orientated, and pretty obedient.

My mom and dad were only worried about the prices of the bunnies, they didn't care really how many I had otherwise. Because I take care of my bunnies all on my own. Cut them salads every night. Everything except let them out in the morning during school because I run late when I do.

Yes, I do plan on bonding Silas and Soleil eventually =] She doesn't seem too keen on him right now - I had just brushed Silas and had his fur in this container and I brought it with me to brush Soleil, and well she smelled his fur, grunted, and attacked the container... I hope that's not a bad sign, haha. I hope that once she actually MEETS him on NEUTRAL territory, she'll like him. She was just fixed on December 26, so she still has a little while for her hormones to dissipate as well... I can't wait because her pee smells SOOO bad right now XD

[align=center]Soleil always curls up like this =O It's cuuuteee!
_DSC1369.jpg

Such a cutie =3
Forgot to hook the bottom latch. =P
_DSC1370.jpg

First of Soleil's dead bunny flop that I've been able to witness!
_DSC1371.jpg

Soleil scratched my arm when I picked her up >_< It hurts!
162654_479756196515_546981515_6022355_6021943_n.jpg

Her lying down =O
163407_479623701515_546981515_6020369_7101281_n-1.jpg

"Pet me, pet me!" - Sabriel
DSC_0602.jpg

"wtf?" - Sabriel
DSC_0606.jpg

True love ♥
truelove.jpg

Nela wrote:
Love the pictures! Welcome to your newest bun too! Ouch, that's a long scratch...

[align=center]Thank you =]
Soleil says thanks as well ;D
Yeah, it hurts really bad! XD Worse than any other scratch I've ever had!

JadeIcing wrote:
I got scratched pretty bad recently. Hurts big time.

[align=center]Aww =[ How'd it happen?
And which bunny is culprit? =P

[align=center]Aww D;

Sooo, I've been clicker-training Soleil =]

None of my other buns will do it.

Sabriel will sorta do it, and then he runs away because of Solara.

Solara won't come anywhere near me or any other person and she won't take anything from my hands.. soooo yeah.

Silas is too lazy.. XD

Soleil is the only one! She's so hyper and eager to learn when I bring veggies around. She already knows spin, she's learning stand, and you do NOT know how hard it is to get her to go through a tunnel on command! XD

Bunny parents wrote:
Great pictures. All bunnies of yours have a stunning fur, so shiny. :)
That scratch must be really hurt, ouch !

[align=center]Thank you =]!!
And yes, the scratch does hurt, it's still really sore shockingly! XD

[align=center][flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/FKtlNoc7Tbc&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]
Soleil's tricks! =]
The space is small cause I cut off her pen so she'll focus on the training. Usually it's bigger =] Don't mind my messy room!

Latest posts

Back