Bailee's Buns in 2011

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[align=center]Thank you Carley!

Some pics of GLRS buns.

Frankie. Male. Californian.
DSC_0293.jpg

Frankie (male Californian) and Francesca (female mix).
DSC_0273.jpg

Zelda... formerly known as Soleil. Female. New Zealand.
DSC_0290.jpg

DSC_0268.jpg

Edgar and Liam. Males. Dutch mixes.
DSC_0279.jpg

Ronda. Female. Vienna marked Mini-rex.
DSC_0278.jpg

Bluebell (female New Zealand mix) and Ira (male Netherland Dwarf).
DSC_0276.jpg

Finn. Male. Dutch.
DSC_0272.jpg

Sugar (male New Zealand) and Mabel (female Chinchilla).
DSC_0270.jpg

Lucy. Female. Flemish Giant Mix.
DSC_0266.jpg

DSC_0253.jpg

Me socializing Gypsy (female Lionhead).
DSC_0263.jpg

Gypsy.
DSC_0262.jpg

DSC_0260.jpg

DSC_0259.jpg

I can't remember this one's name. He's a male and he's from what GLRS is calling "The Tuttle Hill Rescue". He was super sweet (the only non-skittish one) and loved pets. But he bit my finger and wouldn't let go, lol.
DSC_0250.jpg

They're STILL capturing rabbits from Tuttle Hill because of someone releasing two rabbits and then them breeding. There's around 5 or 6 young buns, a mom with LOTS of YOUNG babies, 6 or 7 in the garage at the Sanctuary, and more still being captured... That's a lot of buns D:

Here's another one:
DSC_0248.jpg

He's a male and I can't remember his name either.

Bacardi! I LOVE Bacardi. He is so sweet and lovey. I pick him up and cuddle him lots <3
DSC_0256.jpg

[align=center]So today when I was trying to take a picture of a wild rabbit, a large German Shepherd just trotted quickly through our yard. He ignored us when we whistled for him and we couldn't find him when we drove after him. He was on a MISSION or something. I hope he finds his home =(

I was able to get some pics:
DSC_0059-1.jpg

DSC_0061.jpg

DSC_0062.jpg

Bunny parents wrote:
Love your cookies :) hehehe. The yellow Dutch looks so real. I can imagine it hops hops hops and HOPS !
WE're doing okay too, thanks. I spend 6 hrs at work everyday but sometimes I need to stay longer 'cause I have classes to teach. Kimi is mostly with my husband. It's god that one of us can be with her while another is at work. His job is usually on weekend, so I will be at home with baby girl. We've been thinking about finding a cute boy for Kimi, so they can be buddies :) But I must admit I'm scared and I want to take some time to find a right boy and of course to see if Kimi will be lonely if she will be alone during the day sometimes and I want to make sure if we're ready for taking care two buns. Lots to do, I need to research more about binding bunnies and taking care a pair. :) Miss you and your gang. Send me some cookies, will you ? I'm at work and I'm starving. When it's time for breakfast I miss Thailand the most. It's easy to find a veriety of breakfast. Not like here :-/ Okay, I love being in Poland but having sandwich every morning is killing me !!! :) Hehehe, What can I say ?? I'm a rice eating0 girl !!! :D
Hugs !
Vircia.

[align=center]Thank you! 8D
XD Hehe. I love making the dutch ones <3
Aww! A little boyfriend for Kimi would be cute! It is difficult (bonding and such) but a lot of times it's worth it because you have two buns to love and they love each other. It's sooo cute!
I miss you too! I'd send you cookies!
and aww =( What kinda stuff do you eat for breakfast in Thailand and Poland? It's interesting hearing about different cultures different food choices ^_^
What kind of sandwiches? Hugs!
Bailee

P.S. Sabriel just had a crazy running fit. It was so weirdddd. O_O

I love Gypsy, so cute.

Also love the pictures of the GSD.
Weird how he didn't respond to whistling at all.
Hopefully he was just trying to get home quick :3

Jynxie wrote:
I love Gypsy, so cute.

Also love the pictures of the GSD.
Weird how he didn't respond to whistling at all.
Hopefully he was just trying to get home quick :3

[align=center]Yeah, I love Gypsy too =) I love how she's warming up to me and she crawls in my lap some. If I go in her cage she thumps though XD But I had to the other day because I had to reach in Elliot's cage because he had thrown a box into his litterbox XD

I wanted to go outside when the GSD passed to try and call for him but my mom like freaked out. Because she didn't want him to attack me. I would have been able to call for him then though... I hope he was looking for his home. I posted on Craigslist that I saw him. http://annarbor.craigslist.org/pet/2340892959.html

Aww loved the cookies! And all the bunny pics! The Shepherd did look like he was on a mission, hopefully he just was on his way back home.

nochoramet wrote:
Aww loved the cookies! And all the bunny pics! The Shepherd did look like he was on a mission, hopefully he just was on his way back home.

[align=center]Thank you! =)
Yeah, I agree.
I posted the Craigslist that I posted in my former post (LOL POST!) if you wanna see it :3

[align=center]I took more pics of the bun's areas so you can tell how my room is set up ^_^
I saved it as jpg to save space on my comp but it made the text in the pics blurry -__-
fin.jpg

DSC_0342.jpg

DSC_0341.jpg

DSC_0340.jpg

DSC_0339.jpg

DSC_0337.jpg

DSC_0335-1.jpg

Wow your room looks bigger then my apartment. LOL Lucky you.

But i'm with Carley, how do you walk around in there? LOL

Susan:)

[align=center]XD Before we bought the house, we would go to it, and no one had lived in it before so it was completely empty, and I fell asleep in the cubbyhole where Solara's cage is. So I called the room so it wouldn't be made into an office XD I'm an only child so.. XD

I just move Solara or Silas's pen to walk by them. I hardly go over there unless someone is over though XD Solara and Silas are the ones that push their pens together though. XD I usually have them shaped so there's space to walk between them, but they do not approve XD

[align=center]Took Sabriel outside today.. he was very wary about coming out of his carrier, and once he did he just hopped a little and ate grass :p Got this picture of him and I love it:
cutie.jpg

[align=center]I got lots of stuffed bunny things for Easter ^o^ So excited!

Happy Easter you guys!!!

This is what I got from my mom:

Bunny container (I put the bun treats in it ^_^)
215210_10150155665571516_546981515_6767291_2715689_n.jpg

Sabriel stuffed bunny!
215393_10150155664576516_546981515_6767262_8366485_n.jpg

Green stuffed bunny x3
215876_10150155664896516_546981515_6767273_4625778_n.jpg

Stuffed bunny from Borders x3
223012_10150155665341516_546981515_6767283_3270637_n.jpg

Limited Edition Bunny Pillow Pet!!!!!!
224143_10150155665826516_546981515_6767297_1107620_n.jpg

Here's Sabriel and his look-a-like:
223593_10150155692651516_546981515_6767650_6216429_n.jpg

And me and Sabriel XP
217707_10150155697656516_546981515_6767686_6051671_n.jpg

I'm a picture addict, so of course I love all of the pictures! Especially Sabriel :) I'm going shopping tomorrow when all the Easter stuff goes on sale, so I can get some Easter pictures of Beau. And hopefully a stuffed bunny :D I love stuffed animals and I'm almost 20 :p

And gosh! That's not a room, that's a bun house with a human living there under the bunnies permission! Lol. But your babies are very lucky to have you as their mommy.

nochoramet wrote:
I'm a picture addict, so of course I love all of the pictures! Especially Sabriel :) I'm going shopping tomorrow when all the Easter stuff goes on sale, so I can get some Easter pictures of Beau. And hopefully a stuffed bunny :D I love stuffed animals and I'm almost 20 :p

And gosh! That's not a room, that's a bun house with a human living there under the bunnies permission! Lol. But your babies are very lucky to have you as their mommy.

[align=center]Yay! I'm glad someone loves the pictures I post! 8D
Yeah, everyone loves Sabriel =) I know you aren't supposed to have favorites, but Sabriel's mine. We've just been through so much together. I love how his personality has changed since the whole leg experience. He is so lovey and runs to me. He's so different compared to when he was with Solara. I know it's horrible to say but I think him breaking his leg was meant to happen!

I'm almost 18 and I loved stuffed animals too... x3 Obviously. My Auntie Melissa got me this one:
2011-04-24155626.jpg

Another Sabriel one! x3

Which one is the real Sabriel? oOooooOoooOoooOo... XD
2011-04-24204459.jpg

This also looks like Sabriel 8D
2011-04-24204019.jpg

Chocolate!

Also decorated more cookies yesterday and I made a hotot. But it looks deformed cause the frosting was drooping D;
2011-04-23221002.jpg

I laughed so hard when I saw the bunhouse thing XD I told my mom and she said it's so true XD

Oh yes, I adore pictures! i have to restrain myself on facebook, or I'd have 918349237489327 pictures.
And I think that everyone has favorites, it may not seem fair but that's just how it is. I know I had favorites when I had dogs, and I have favorites with my betta fish too XD even though they're "just fish" I love those guys and they bring me so much joy during the week because of how silly they act and how happy they are to see me (even though it's just for food)

:O so many Sabriel look-a-likes! He should feel special, after all, imitation is the best form of flattery :p He looks very disapproving in the trio of Sabriels though lol!

I still love the rabbit cookies, the hotot is really cute even if he's a bit... blobby XD it's really not noticeable though!

I wish Beau could live inside when I move to my dad's - granted he still will be spoiled rotten because I'll see him every day but Daddy is weird about animals in the house. And Beau has to stay outside. But he will come inside a lot for me to play with. It's a long story, but moving to my dad's will be the best situation for me and Beau so we will have to abide by his rules.

nochoramet wrote:
Oh yes, I adore pictures! i have to restrain myself on facebook, or I'd have 918349237489327 pictures.
And I think that everyone has favorites, it may not seem fair but that's just how it is. I know I had favorites when I had dogs, and I have favorites with my betta fish too XD even though they're "just fish" I love those guys and they bring me so much joy during the week because of how silly they act and how happy they are to see me (even though it's just for food)

:O so many Sabriel look-a-likes! He should feel special, after all, imitation is the best form of flattery :p He looks very disapproving in the trio of Sabriels though lol!

I still love the rabbit cookies, the hotot is really cute even if he's a bit... blobby XD it's really not noticeable though!

I wish Beau could live inside when I move to my dad's - granted he still will be spoiled rotten because I'll see him every day but Daddy is weird about animals in the house. And Beau has to stay outside. But he will come inside a lot for me to play with. It's a long story, but moving to my dad's will be the best situation for me and Beau so we will have to abide by his rules.

[align=center]Awww lol XDD
Yeah, Sabriel and I bonded a WHOLE lot when he broke his leg. Sure, I'm bonded with Silas too, but we just haven't been through as much. Though he is my second favorite. Solara's my least favorite cause she hates me and I guess our bond broke when I bonded her to Sabriel =( But I still love to spoil them all <3 I sometimes even spoil Solara extra because I want her to love me again sooo bad so I can show her more love! D: Usually when I do she nips and runs!

Yeah, Sabriel is like me then ;D HATES when people imitate us.. XD I've had friends and cousins all copy me and BOY I HATE IT SO MUCH. I don't care if it's cause they look up to me. It bothers me =I lol.. I'm so mean.

=( Aww. That sucks Beau will have to live outside. I have no doubts he'll get tons of love still though!

[align=center]I took a video of Sabriel and how he always excitedly comes to me 8D It's so cute![/align]

LOL great video! Sabriel was probably thinking, why is she making me hop all over? Stand still and adore me! :p

That is a huge room, you have very lucky bunns. :)

Latest posts

Back