Bailee's Buns in 2011

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[align=center]Soleil now knows "Stand", "Push", "Spin", "Kisses", "Over", and "Lay" =D

Smart girl!

Hi Bailee (nice name btw) your Blog is great.

You have very good looking Bunnies.

I'm looking forward to reading your updates in your blog and seeing lots of pictures.

Have you tried putting some Polysporiun (sp?)on your scratch?

Susan:)

SOOOSKA wrote:
Hi Bailee (nice name btw) your Blog is great.

You have very good looking  Bunnies.

I'm looking forward to reading your updates in your blog and seeing lots of pictures.

Have you tried putting some Polysporiun (sp?) on your scratch?

Susan:)

[align=center]Hey Susan =]
Thank you!
And my bunnies say thank you as well ;D

Polysporiun? I put some Neosporin on it =]
It's doing better now. Just is scabbed and the edges are all red. XD

[align=center]Video of Thompson, a bunny I socialize at Great Lakes Rabbit Sanctuary.

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/bY6R2Z5UkMw&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

And some pics of him:
2011-01-13194529.jpg

2011-01-13194539.jpg

A picture I took and edited of me:
dbzme.png

The little ball is a Dragon Ball, from the show I've grown up with: Dragon Ball Z.

Soleil laying by my legs after clicker training:
2011-01-12225252.jpg

She was originally laying normally but I gently laid her on her side.

Kiba loving on my dad XD
2011-01-09154755.jpg

Cuddling with Soleil XD
2011-01-08173043.jpg

I'll post some pictures up of Silas, Solara, and Sabriel later =]

Hey, I was here before ! :) Hehehe, what a short memory I have. LOL :) Now I remember, recognised from your " scratch " photo :)
I'm happy to hear that Sabriel is doing great. Lot of head and nose rubbing for him. Get well soon, baby boy ! Your mom is sooooo worried about you ;)
You're going to take him back to the vet today,right ? Have a nice and safe trip and good luck for everything. :) Pls let us know how it goes.
Vircia.

Bunny parents wrote:
Hey, I was here before ! :) Hehehe, what a short memory I have. LOL :) Now I remember, recognised from your " scratch " photo :)
I'm happy to hear that Sabriel is doing great. Lot of head and nose rubbing for him. Get well soon, baby boy ! Your mom is sooooo worried about you ;)
You're going to take him back to the vet today,right ? Have a nice and safe trip and good luck for everything. :) Pls let us know how it goes.
Vircia.

[align=center]Ahh! You have been here! No wonder I remember your icon! :D Silly us!
Yes, he's been loving the head rubs! :hearts:
Yes, we're going to the vet around 3 o'clock PM here to get his bandages changed because the swelling probably has gone down which means the bandages are probably loose and annoying! :grumpy:
Thank you =] I definitely will.

[align=center]I miss Soleil a lot. I know it was for the best. But I still miss her.

After a couple days of not really seeing each other and Sabriel being at the vet today (so not only does he smell different, he looks different because of his cast and such)....

I let Solara in Sabriel's cage to see him.

It was a positive experience and Sabriel licked Solara tons (I could tell he really wanted to see her and he missed her) and all went well until Solara peed all over so I had to take her back to her cage. (She can probably still smell Soleil.)

I cried. I was seriously that happy. I was afraid their bond would not stick. Solara will probably help with the healing experience.

In the third picture you can see Sabriel's new bandage. It's purple with blue polka-dots. The last one was dark blue. He's getting in touch with his feminine side.

Here's a picture:
reunitedwm.png

Also- I've been obsessed with this song because it comes up on the "healing playlist" I've been playing almost 24/7 for Sabriel.

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/On23BlG5UhQ&feature=bf_next&list=PLF5165C6170E7824B&index=14&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

I actually don't like it just as much as I do like it. Ffff.

:) That's a very good news. :) No more swelling, YAY !! :dancingorig: You're right. :) Their bonding will help the healing process for sure. They seem lovely together. Cute bandage by the way :) hehehe.
I've been thinking about what happened to your buns... maybe Soleil smelt Solara on Sabriel ??? Perhaps she doesn't like other female ? :( For the best, Bailee. For you and all you buns. You know the best, so be strong ;) We can't change what already happened, but we can stop it repeating itself :)
:hug1

Bunny parents wrote:
:) That's a very good news. :) No more swelling, YAY !! :dancingorig: You're right. :) Their bonding will help the healing process for sure. They seem lovely together. Cute bandage by the way :) hehehe.
I've been thinking about what happened to your buns... maybe Soleil smelt Solara on Sabriel ??? Perhaps she doesn't like other female ? :( For the best, Bailee. For you and all you buns. You know the best, so be strong ;) We can't change what already happened, but we can stop it repeating itself :)
:hug1

[align=center]It's hard to put them together because Sabriel wants to run everywhere and Solara wants to go in his cage and pee everywhere!

I think Soleil just attacked both of them. And Sabriel either saw she was aggressive and attacked back or I dunno...

I really wish I could go back and had never gotten her. There's this adorable bunny at Great Lakes Rabbit Sanctuary that reminds me of Sabriel and she's super sweet and I'd loveeee to have her. =[ She's friendly curious about other bunnies too. =/ Fff.

:) Take your time, Bailee. Right now Sabriel's health is the most important. Wishing him continue doing well with healing up. :) I'm dyinggggg to add one more bunny to our family, but to be honest...we're not ready. Besides, we want to wait for a perfect one, the one will appear in a time... like I told you. I want to adopt ( no more buying ). Seems like we're the only bunny parents here in Kielce. LOL :D
How's Sabriel doing today ? Still try to lick his bandage ? :) A bunch of nose rubs for him. Get well soon, pretty boy. :flowerskiss:

Bunny parents wrote:
:) Take your time, Bailee. Right now Sabriel's health is the most important. Wishing him continue doing well with healing up. :) I'm dyinggggg to add one more bunny to our family, but to be honest...we're not ready. Besides, we want to wait for a perfect one, the one will appear in a time... like I told you. I want to adopt ( no more buying ). Seems like we're the only bunny parents here in Kielce. LOL :D
How's Sabriel doing today ? Still try to lick his bandage ? :) A bunch of nose rubs for him. Get well soon, pretty boy. :flowerskiss:

[align=center]Yeah, wait for the right bunny =] That bunny will come to you- just like Sabriel and Silas came to me after I got Solara =]

Really!? I'm lucky enough to have a friend that owns a spoiled bunny of her own =] So we like to talk about them.

Sabriel is doing good- he has lost 4 ounces, which is not horrible, but it's significant. He's not skinny- but he's not the weight we want him at so we're trying to find a way to get him to gain some weight.

He's dragging his leg (the broken one) around because of the cast, even though Dr. Parks (the vet) modified it to be lightweight and smaller. It was so hard to see them change his bandages. Even more hard than last time. I cried =[

I'll give him some bunny-love from you =]

Oh, poor Sabriel. He must feel uncomfortable with that cast, but it wil be better soon. Did the vet say about how long he will need the cast on ? I have no experiences about this, so I don't know how quick bunnies' bones heal. I hope it's quick... like a speed of a rocket...Yeah ! :coolness:

So you speak Japanese ? I used to learn, you know ?? Yep, one class. I went there with my sister , then we both finished only 1 course 'cause we didn't have time... yes, University took all our time :pssd:
Oh, don't cry :( he's gonna be okay and he will recovery soon. I know it's easy to say this, but I cannot stop being worried about Kimi too. She's been sneezing for couple days. I'm worried sick about her. :(
Take care :hug2:

[align=center]He definitely is, you can tell XD.. and well 4-8 weeks.. a long time!

I speak some Japanese. It's very hard for me, I've been learning it for SO long but most of my teachers hardly taught me anything.

Aww =[ I would suggest Smart.fm so you could learn Japanese, but you have to pay soon, which is lame!

How is Kimi doing with her sneezing?

You too =]

We took Solara into the local pet store where we always get our dog food (they don't sell pets or anything) and she did GREAT!

I had her on a harness and she hopped around the store and was curious, let people pet her (there was the store worker and then one costumer besides my mom and I) and was just such a good girl! She even let me hold her for a long time in the car while my mom got pizza =]

I am so proud of her! I'll get pics next time.. =]

SarahLovesMusic1996 wrote:
Oh Please post pics!

[align=center]I'll see if I can bring Solara to the pet store again soon and get pics =] I wish I had brought my phone in to get some.

She was so cute with her black harness with the red bell on it. She even cleaned herself in the pet store! In the small animal isle! XD

Bunny parents wrote:
Hello Bailee,
How are you guys doing there ? :)

We're doing okay. Sabriel hasn't lost anymore weight which is good. But he's really annoying, which sucks. =/ It's like he doesn't understand that he has a broken leg- when I know he can feel it! He stuck his cast in water last night so we have to change it today. I'm growing very frustrated with him, But I'm still doing all that I cann for him. The vet on Monday actually said that his leg appears to be trying to heal and it's not completely limp anymore. I hate seeing him get his bandages changed. It looks so sca-y and sad.. =/ It's the last semester of my senior year =] I cannot wait for it to be OVER! xD I'm in Psychology class now and I really like it so far =O Hm, I don't think there's anything real new going on besides that. =]

Good luck on your last semester ! Hehehe, I'm glad to hear that your boy is recovering. There's nothing going on much at our place. Only we're sick...Kimiko is doing okay,except being hormonal for couple days. Gosh...when it's gonna stop :-/ She totally forgets about me.... running around Hubby whole day... LOL Okay, I'm too sensitive momma. :D
:hug2:

Sounds good that he is like that. Means that he has spunk and willpower to not let this stop him.

Latest posts

Back