Bailee's Buns in 2011

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[align=center]Yeah!
And why thank you x3
And yeah, just making sure ^_^
Thank you <3 I hope I start feeling better too D: See I'm the kind of person who forgets to take medicine so I stay sick for like EVERRR.
And I know right!? He's such a lover boy <3

Wow, that's great to hear about Nala! Especially now that you can get updates and pics, it's pretty lucky that you can still see her :)

Hopefully you get better before the concert, it would be a real bummer if you were sick during it. Just takes lots and lots of vitamin C, my Mom swears by it. Whenever I'm sick she practically shoves it down my throat XD

[align=center]Yeah =)

I agree! XDD
But my mom buys really nasty orange juice =( Or I'd be drinking that like crazy!
I need those candy-like vitamin C tablets.. those were yummy.. XD

How you feeling?

JadeIcing wrote:
How you feeling?

ironic that you ask me that now lol.. i feel so horrible. my stomach hurts so bad.. i hate this so much Dx

Funny you mentioned screamo concerts, those were my favourites when I was younger with like multicoloured hair and piercings everywhere LOL.

-Swifty eyes also- I totally never participated in the mosh pits.. No never... LOL.

Anyways I hope you feel better, you need those kid flinstone chewables haha.

Aww *hugs*

[align=center]Thank you both of you. I feel a load better now. I thought I was gunna puke so many times. I was bawling half the day. I even tried to make myself puke. I just choked- it was pathetic. I haven't puked in 5 years or more.

Anyways Carley, yeah I love screamo concerts. I couldn't go to that one I wanted to today cause I felt so crappy.. =( I'm very disappointed DX I actually eat Flinstone Gummies. I never liked the chewables as a kid. But the gummies are like extra hard ¬_¬

@Ali: *hugs back*

Picture of myself yesterday that I really like (now my FB default):
207093_10150141490251516_546981515_6637191_4842610_n.jpg

Now for some bunnies at Great Lakes Rabbit Sanctuary! (keep in mind that it's messy there because I go in long after the people who clean the pens and stuff leave because I like my privacy while I socialize. So the buns have made a mess of everything again by time I get there.)

This is Snow and Klondike:
snowandklondike.jpg

I dunno who is who but the bunny in front has something wrong with his face =( They were supposed to be "test bunnies" but they were rescued <3

Princess Sparkles!
princesssparkles.jpg

She is new, but she is very.. odd. Like she seems to like being pet, but if you pet her a way she doesn't "seem" to like, she sounds like she's either twitching or grunting. I dunno!

Piper!
piper.jpg

A very shy but food-obsessed bunbun =) Reminds me of a puppy!

Montel!
montel.jpg

He was left outside of the rescue by someone. He's very sweet and very handsome. =)

Mamie, Cousteau, and Dodd
mamiecosteauanddodd.jpg

I dunno who is who, but the brown one (the only boy) is very sweet and friendly and the other two only come for food. I think they've been there for quite a while.

This is Madison, the HUGE Flemish Giant.
madison.jpg

She's tattooed and everything. But she's next to my shoe- size 9.5 in Mens or something. This picture does her size no justice.

Mabel, Silas's mini-twin! (female XD)
mabel.jpg

She's bonded to a male New Zealand named Sugar. I didn't get a pic of him Dx When they housed Mabel in the barn, she always came up to the fence when we were getting the veggies for the other buns so we always fed her. She's very sweet =)

Lucy, Lulu's sister.
lucy.jpg

She let me hold her this time around. She was being sooo sweet =)

This is Liam. He used to have the headtilt.
liam.jpg

He is from the Reno 500- where GLRS rescued 500 rabbits from Reno, Nevada. So he's been here a while with his bondmate (and brother), Edgar:
edgar.jpg

This is Julian and Ginger
julianandginger.jpg

They are ALWAYS chasing each other and borderline fighting. o_O But they're so cute.

This is Ira.
ira.jpg

He is bonded to a bigger gray bunny with scars named Bluebell (female- and same color!) He went on his hind legs when he heard my camera click =) It was cute.

Holley and Tommy, the oldest residents at GLRS
holleyandtommy.jpg

Holley is... 11 or older- I can't remember, and Tommy is one or two years younger. Holley was too old and small to be spayed, so she's the only rabbit remaining that way, Tommy is neutered. They are permanent residents.

This is Gypsy, a purebred Lionhead from "Webers Lionheads"
gypsy.jpg

She is very shy, but she has really warmed up to me. She licked me. She jumped in my lap. When I first met her, she RAN from me. She lets me pet her. I feel so proud =) She even has the tattoo and papers. But she was kept as a pet and not a show Rabbit I'm pretty sure.

Here is Madison compared to George, a new little dutch bunny at GLRS. This picture still does Madison no justice.
georgeandmadison.jpg

Here's George in all his glory.
george.jpg

He is very cute and reminds me lots of Sabriel, but unlike Sabriel, he's a very stiff, and kind of skittish bun once you aren't petting him XD

Frankie and Francesca.
frankieandfranchesca.jpg

This used to be a trio- the third one was Onyx, but he passed away soon after I started volunteering =( They were the first buns I met I'm pretty sure.

Frankie on his own
frankie.jpg

This is Elliot
elliot.jpg

He is so cute and is always tugging on his pen door and jumping up to see people.

This is Dorito.
dorito.jpg

I love Dorito, everyone said she was shy, but she's sooo sweet and LOVES when I pet her. She even lets me pick her up sometimes! =)

New bun with a very contradicting name: Cuddles.
cuddles.jpg

Very cage aggressive- and she won't leave her space either :I

Cocoa (male) and Bunnyta (female)!
cocoaandbunnyta.jpg

One of the first pairs I met. Cocoa recently got the head-tilt but is now over it, but still leans on Bunnyta a lot for support.

Bacardi!
bacardi.jpg

He is so cute and sweet, I can pick him up and hold him and he just sits there <3

Ann Marie, paired with Finn, another bunny from the Reno 500. (Which by the way, those bunnies are VERY skittish)
annmarie.jpg

I didn't get a picture of Finn =( I haven't socialized Ann Marie and Finn lately because Ann Marie has been sneezing and I don't wanna risk it.

Amelia! A new dutch bunny.
amelia.jpg

She is sooo cuteee. =) And you can't see it, but she has a chunk outta her ear. I think it's cute. XD

And that's all for now! XD

OMG another lop named Bunnyta! How sweet!
Loved all the pictures! I love bunnies muzzle pouches, they are the cutest ever. Are you feeling any better?

[align=center]Yeah =)!!!
And glad you liked them ^_^ I enjoy taking them. This means I'm gunna have to bring my camera lots =)
Yeah, I'm feeling LOTS better! I ATE REAL FOOD BESIDES PEANUT BUTTER AND TOAST THIS MORNING! YAYY!!! 8D
Thanks for asking 8D

YAY! I'm glad you're starting to recover! And you're welcome :D
The buns are just tooooo cute. Moar pics! I'd love to see more of Bunnyta, that brings up strange but good feelings that other people have lops with that name.

nochoramet wrote:
YAY! I'm glad you're starting to recover! And you're welcome :D
The buns are just tooooo cute. Moar pics! I'd love to see more of Bunnyta, that brings up strange but good feelings that other people have lops with that name.

[align=center]Yes, we too =D
Okay! Any other bun you'd like more pictures of?
I'll get more pics of Bunnyta next week too =)
(I go every Wednesday)[/align]

Definitely the dutches and the lionhead <3 but really it doesn't matter because either way I'm getting my daily SQUEE!!

nochoramet wrote:
Definitely the dutches and the lionhead <3 but really it doesn't matter because either way I'm getting my daily SQUEE!!

=) I'll definitely get more pictures of them When I saw they got Gypsy- I was like "Yay!" cause I never saw a Lionhead in person and then she THUMPED at me. lol. But I'm so glad she's warmed up to me =) When I saw the dutches I was super excited too. Dutches are my favorites. Which is weird because I never wanted one... when we adopted Sabriel I was trying to look at Stewart- a New Zealand, but my mom was like "Look at this one!" (Sabriel) and she was like "Hold him!" So I did and I fell in love and we took him into a pen and he ran around and licked my leg. Sooo sweet <3 I knew he was the one! And every dutch I've met except the feral (almost) Finn, has been soooo sweet.

[align=center]Got Sabriel's culture results! He has normal stuff for rabbits- nothing that "shocking" (except for E.Coli- but still, not that shocking cause rabbits eat their own poop.. XD)

BUT we're thinking of doing this test that SPECIFICALLY checks for Pasteurella. It's fairly new so the vet wants to try it out too so she offered to pay half of the price. :O It's 51 dollars- so 25 something for us and 25 something for her. I'm saying go for it..! x)

Dutches have always had a spot in my heart ever since I met my boyfriend's dutch, Humper. I swear, he set the highest expectations for rabbits around the world. He sat with you and wouldn't move unless you put him down, he didn't go mean if you didn't fool with him 24/7, he would lay on his back for hours at a time, he'd kiss you, follow you, come greet you when you opened his hutch... never have I ever seen a rabbit that acted like that! And he was gorgeous too, with his black and white tux :p

And that's great about Sabriel! and the fact the vet's offering to pay half for the pasteurella test! I hope he comes out with a clean bill of health

[align=center]Yeah, I love dutch personalities =) they're always sooo sweet!

yeah! I really hope we do it!

And uggh. So we went to the Humane Society and was reminded why I'm afraid of dogs (yet I love them.. go figure.. But I DONT show fear around them at all). One dog acted like it was gunna be nice, then snarled and almost bit me. And then I was petting one and she was licking me and suddenly she started biting my hand and jumped up and snarled at me.

UGH! DX
I'll never get a dog from a shelter. I know that sounds so.. selfish and horrible BUT I'm just too nervous. Especially since the kind of dog I want is a GERMAN SHEPHERD and a Shiba Inu of my own in the future... *sighs*

And there was this adorable lop rabbit at the Humane Society, and he was SOOO sweet!

This is the dog that almost bit me:
http://www.petango.com/Webservices/...3&css=http://www.hshv.org/hshv_stylesheet.css

and I can't find the one that jumped up and snarled on the site...

ANYWAYS!!! Here's the cute little lop <3
http://www.petango.com/Webservices/...5&css=http://www.hshv.org/hshv_stylesheet.css

He was so sweet- let me pet him for like EVERRR. If I didn't have my three rabbit, he'd be coming home with me!!!!!!!!

Jynxie wrote:
GSD and shiba inu... Good taste in doggies. :3

They're both in my top five.

[align=center];D Hehe.

I helped my neighbor raise a GSD in my old home in the suburbs. She LOVED me, she'd always hop the fence to come see me. I taught her to walk on a leash, I taught her tricks, I played with her every day and watched her when her owner was out. ^_^ She was ALMOST mine in the first place but my dad hates GSDs. Which I think is crazy. =/ But yeah. She's was practically half mine, and she moved, and so did we, so I never see her anymore =(

And Shiba Inu... =) We have one so yeah! 8D A 63 LB ONE!! XD (He's probably poorly bred =/ We got him from Petland... SHHH! We never planned to but I fell in love <3 And he's been GREAT!)

Latest posts

Back