Bailee's Buns in 2011

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[align=center]hm... my parents and I thought about it and ruled it out pretty quickly. XD Kiba has no Akita personality. He's all Shiba personality wise. And he doesn't have any wrinkly Akita face... :p I really wanna do a dna test on him XD

Ah makes sense.

Jynx is mixed, though you'd never guess it. She's actually part lab. Who knows maybe your dog is part something and isn't showing it. Jynx also acts like a Shepherd and has the same traits as a GSD would.

I'm not sure if the DNA tests work, but it would be neat if they did. I wonder if Jynx has anything else in her background.

Here are some pictures of Jynx (see no lab! ahaha)

2w4k7k7.jpg

308y5qg.jpg

[align=center]Wow that's crazy O_O

I am so jealous. LOL. I want a GSD sooo bad. Seriously. D:
Can't wait till I get one. <3

I had a dream last night that I brought Sabriel to school O_O

It's so nice out today, my window is wide open! The bunnies can relish the the fresh air 8D

Silas and Sabriel were doing tons of binkies :)

[align=center]It's actually 81 degrees here. Hotter than it was supposed to be. We had Silas outside (I was putting chilly water on the back of his neck/ears and I had ice water and a frozen fruit pack for him to have access to, along with shade!)

Here's the main window in my room:
2011-04-10160953.jpg

I had to close it a bit cause there was a whirlwind of fur o_O

Silas's window:
2011-04-10160944.jpg

Solara's window:
2011-04-10160936.jpg

Sabriel's window:
2011-04-10160923.jpg

Silas on the porch in the shade =)
2011-04-10154126.jpg

2011-04-10153955.jpg

nochoramet wrote:
How are the bunnies? And how are you??

[align=center]Hi!
The bunnies are doing good =)
And I'm doing fine.
Nothing much to update...
I've been getting a little frustrated with Courtland (boyfriend) not really talking to me, but he explained that I feels like he's making me upset and stuff and the only reason I'm upset is cause he lacks in discussion skills with me! XD Boys can be SOOO annoying.

I might be seeing Insidious. I'm kinda scared to see it. .__.

What about you?

LOL that sounds EXACTLY like me and Michael when we first started dating! He had never had a girlfriend before me, and so therefore had no clue how to act, nor when to call or what to talk about. It was a very awkward start because then he was worried that he made me mad by calling and I was mad because he didn't call (same as you haha) I hope you and him get it figured out!

And that's great about the buns, just was wondering how my favorite 3 forum buns were doing!

Meh, I'm trying to study for my lab final tomorrow and bunny faces keep distracting me... and I have the munchies -_-

Insidious looks terrifying... I can't watch scary movies or I will have nervous breakdowns! I'm terrified of the dark and shadows and being alone at night XD I'm a big baby I know.

Haha, I was Stephens first girlfriend too.
He had the ugly duckling syndrome thing going on haha, but he's a looker now. ;3

It was a hard first year, he's a few years old (okay.. 4/5 depending on the time of year)... But he had NO idea how to really do anything. So it was frustrating at time.

We actually started living together after two months of dating which if you could believe, was really difficult... haha.

Either way, we're going on 2 years. So don't give up, because our last year has been great. We're best friends and I couldn't imagine being without him.

Good luck.

[align=center]@Amanda: Lol! I don't think I was any boy's first girlfriend... hmm. Nope. Don't think so. Courtland dated one girl before me, for like 2 years. =P LAME! Jk. It doesn't bother me XD
=)) Bout to go give the bunbuns their food actually!~

OMG I KNOW. I'M SO SCARED TO SEE IT. D:

@Carley: XDD Aww. I think Court's a looker =)
Me and liking younger boys ._.;; LOL
So I THINK tomorrow is Courtland and I's 2 month. But he's saying it's 3. But we started dating on Valentines day.
SO IT'S 2 MONTHS? RIGHT? TOO MUCH MATH XD

And oh my gosh, I could not imagine living together with courtland. LOL he'll have to wait a long... butt time. XD

I'm not giving up XD I feel like I'm weak in this relationship though XD cause i can never stay mad at him. FFF. But then again, I feel bossy cause he never knows what I want XD So I have to tell it to him straight instead of hints o_< lol

Thank you =)

You have no idea how jealous I am hearing about how warm your weather is T.T We just finally got most of the snow melted, and now we're supposed to have 10 more centimeters of snow overnight. Oh, the joys of Alberta weather...

It's so cool that each of your buns get their own window! Gonna make mine jealous since they have to share XD

Jynxie wrote:
How did that paper on bunnies go?
Good mark I hope? :3

We haven't gotten the grades yet. =O I'm nervous.
We get to do presentations and I'm going to be using Sony Vegas =) I'm hoping to blow everyone's mind!

I love the pictures of Silas. It's almost like he's thinking he's too dignified to get excited over anything. LOL Bunn man disapproves, of everything! :p

I was my husband's first girlfriend believe it or not! He was 22 and never dated because he was a chess geek. We have been married almost 12 years and he's still a chess geek, but he makes a living at it and he's super sweet. Think of it as you getting them before bad habbits develop. All boys need a little training to function well in civil society. ;)

REALLY? That makes me feel so much better, because I often become afraid that Michael will want someone else and get tired of me, but he never dated because he never met a girl he liked until he met me and he liked me for 3 years before I noticed him *lol* he is a guitar dork but there isn't a day that passes that I am not amazed how lucky I am to have someone as awesome as he is!

We still have awkward moments because he doesn't wanna get married or have kids at the moment (like, doesn't want to think about it happening in the future) and me with all of my girly hormones am like "Let's talk about weddings! Let's talk about kids!!" lol and he's like Umm.... let's talk guitars! But it's no big deal, I'm only 2 years away from graduating college and then we can confront those issues!

MiniLopHop wrote:
I love the pictures of Silas. It's almost like he's thinking he's too dignified to get excited over anything. LOL Bunn man disapproves, of everything! :p

I was my husband's first girlfriend believe it or not! He was 22 and never dated because he was a chess geek. We have been married almost 12 years and he's still a chess geek, but he makes a living at it and he's super sweet. Think of it as you getting them before bad habbits develop. All boys need a little training to function well in civil society. ;)

[align=center]He's far from dignified XD He's a clumsy furball! XD But he IS too lazy ;D

Oh wow! =P The last thing you said made me smile XD They totally do need training XD

nochoramet wrote:
REALLY? That makes me feel so much better, because I often become afraid that Michael will want someone else and get tired of me, but he never dated because he never met a girl he liked until he met me and he liked me for 3 years before I noticed him *lol* he is a guitar dork but there isn't a day that passes that I am not amazed how lucky I am to have someone as awesome as he is!

We still have awkward moments because he doesn't wanna get married or have kids at the moment (like, doesn't want to think about it happening in the future) and me with all of my girly hormones am like "Let's talk about weddings! Let's talk about kids!!" lol and he's like Umm.... let's talk guitars! But it's no big deal, I'm only 2 years away from graduating college and then we can confront those issues!

[align=center]I'm not sure if you're talking to me.. XD

LOL. I'm the complete opposite of that. And I'm pretty sure I will be for a while. XD I don't want kids. And I'm not sure if I wanna get married for a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time. XD

Lol I was talking to Brandy :p But yeah I am so ready to get married and have kids it's not even funny XD I dunno if I'm weird or not but I have always been a romantic since I was teeny tiny!

And Silas does look dignified :p I love how coot he is though

Hey, Bailee :) How are you ? How's everything going ? I'm so sorry that I haven't logged on for a while, but I'm still around :) Really had no time to write or update my blog. How are your baby buns ? Pls send them hugs and kisses from me. Kimi is doing okay. I just hope she won't be sad or lonely 'cause I have to go to work everyday now. Fortunately,my work finishes at 15.00. So I can go home before she wakes up and realizes that her momma sneaks away to work :p
Take care,
Vircia.

Haha, well after living together for almost two years stephen and myself have talked about marriage and children. We don't want children in the future, but when we both actually have career jobs we do plan on getting married.

I already have a fake engagment ring, more like a promise ring in my opinion. To pretty much say we want to get married, just not now LOL.

Also having a guy first is awesome imo, you don't have to worry about being compared, and they'll kiss you like you trained them too, plus they treat you like queens LOL.

Anyways, back to your blog. haha.
We kinda derailed it with marriage and being the first girl friend talk. :p Sorry.

^^ Yes I agree, Michael does treat me exactly like I want to be treated but what can I say! We've been dating three years and so we are so comfortable around one another we don't even have to try. I do want to marry him one day but I don't want to scare him off by talking about it.

And yes back to the blog XD sorry about that

Latest posts

Back