Babies!! They are here!!! :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hehehehe. Look at that... little man already has a fancy name. :) Go us!

I love naming bunnies. :D It's hard sometimes, but I love to rack my brain for good names.

Good! :nasty: When I have these other litter that are due in June. Can I have your brain work alittle harder! LOL :hug1:big kiss::laughsmiley:

my bun is pregnant, shes been lying down on her side a lot and hasnt been eating. she's been panting a lot and yesterday i noticed her stomach was gargling... is this normal for a pregnant bun... also its day 33 of her pregnancy and im starting to worry!

AnimalLoverStefi wrote:
my bun is pregnant, shes been lying down on her side a lot and hasnt been eating. she's been panting a lot and yesterday i noticed her stomach was gargling... is this normal for a pregnant bun... also its day 33 of her pregnancy and im starting to worry!
If I remember. (got a short memory), I was trying to help in the other thread. But oh well. Anyways, Didnt you say that this is her second litter? If I remember right!!
I would feel her belly see if you can feel anything in there?? But I also have a problem with one of my dutch's getting pregnant. I breed her 5 times and she havent caught once.. The buck did the humping, and falling over. But she never did caught. But that happen with my Mini Rex too! I breed her 2 times. The first she never caught. So I breed her again and she and 2 other does are due in June.. I dont mind helping..

yeah she had an unexpected litter a while back, but i dont know when she conceived and i never heard her stomach make these noises before. im just worried because if she is pregnant,why hasnt she had the kits yet?

Well, since we decided on Caramel Candy for the harle, how about we do other candy names?

Taffy
Butterfinger
Gummy Bear
Twizzler
Milk Dud

??? lol

I am so happy! :biggrin::yahoo:
On Sunday June 5th. I had a birthday party at the house for Evie's 1st birthday party. Well the kids were playing with my 8 week old lionhead babies. After everybody have left I have noticed that their was no lid on the nesting box and I did not see the Harlequin baby in with the rest. I got scared and worried. I have been looking everyday since then. My husband said that he seen ratacoon poo in the shed. So I thought the ratacoon got him or something else.. I didnt see no fur around the back yard..
Well, Today.. I went out to do my chorces with the rabbits and the dogs. My Sadie the doberman kept putting her nose in the hole thats in the shed wall by the ground. And kept looking at me. She wasnt moving and kept looking at me. Just acted funny. But when I grabbed water out the hose and when I was walking back to the shed. I saw something hurry back up in the hole. I noticed the puffy fur so I knew it was him.. My husband had to riped up some of the flooring just to get him out. Hes been gone for 5 days. He looked fine just hes end of hes fur was hard...
But I am glad that I found him.. :pinkbouce::inlove:
And Im glad that my dogs love and protect the rabbits. :big wink:

Back