Babies!! They are here!!! :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is almost 2 half hrs from me. Is there any shows in Lansing June or Late June? Im trying to see what is best to trade! :p

Yeah, its about 2 hrs from me.

There are no ARBA shows in June. >:/

There is one in July, but that is in Coldwater...which is like 4 hours from me. XD

The next one after that is in Charlotte at the end of August.

I'm going to the Coldwater, Show one for sure!
Hmmm, I sure we will figure something out. We got awhile yet. My babies are older then your little ones. So we got awhile yet.! :)

Ugh...still sucks. lol I wish you lived closer. :p I am so far from everybody!

I am defiantly going to Midland and might be able to go to Charlotte. (Not that far from you)

And definatly going to the one in Gaylord in September. lol

Charlotte is 49 mintues away. Not too bad! But you want to wait that long for your little boy! I mean I dont mind holding him/her that long. I want him to go to a great home!

Well I can't drive yet...Ok...I can, but not legally! Hahahaha!

So my parents don't want to drive that far. So yeah, we'll be forced to wait. lol
---------------------
August 21
Eaton County Fairgrounds
Charlotte, MI

Great Lakes Rabbit & Cavy Show A & B
Enter day of show. Show A by 8am Show B by 11am.
Entry $3/$1.00 Fr/WL
Cavy Judge Hired

OH CRAP!!!!

I can't go to Charlotte. XD XD XD

Our county fair is during that week and I have to do VBS at our church. crap, crap, crap, crap!

okay.. We can wait on that one. I just have to post pictures of him couple times a week. He/she sure getting cuter every day, Getting more fluff softy

wooly_queen wrote:
Hehehehe...I can't wait until mine get fluffy :D

I'm even trying to look for 4-H shows and I'm having like no luck. lol
The babies are getting cuter everyday.. The Harlequin that you want... When I open the door to feed them, The hara is the first one to come running out of the box!:p:biggrin2:

I always choose so I can look out for them later. lol Then I know for sure who it is and not have to guess becuase they have a different name. I just like knowing. :)

It is just to hard to choose different names.. Just like our newest lionhead buck that we just got.. I have noticed on hes pedigree hes haves a name and i didnt noticed that. But we renamed him much better... :)

Latest posts

Back