Babies!! They are here!!! :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wooly_queen wrote:
Well, there are 3 chestnuts, 1 black and 1 that is either blue or siamese sable. lol If it's blue than I'm keeping it no matter what. XD If it's siamese sable then I will let it go. (I don't want anymore shaded woolies.) If it is siamses sable and just happens to be a buck, then it would be perfect for Finch. :)

And they will be cute as hell. lol Both of their parents are adorable. XD hahahaha
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
I seen a simese sable at the show and i wanted him but they wanted $200.00 for him. If its a simese sable i will take him

mistyjr wrote:
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::pray::pray: No Blue :p

Hahahahaha! See how this works!

I bet it will be like the opposite of what we hoped for, for both of us. lol You get a buck and I get a siamese sable. It won't work for us, but it will work for the other person. lol

I will tell you about Finch, I have been in Wi for the past weeks, Brung Finch, and the lionheads, rex with me for the show. Finch will be 8 months old and my aunt put Finch with the lionhead buck to be breed because she told that she dont need to be over a year old to finally get bred, so she breed her to the chestnut buck that i was trying to sell up in Wi, My poor Finchy.. I am sorry!

Well, I don't think that was really needed. Her sister was over a year old with her first litter and she had 5 babies. So I think she would have been fine. But maybe you will get better typed lionheads from her. Don't think that will help with manes though. XD

Sorry! I havent been happy with her when i was done their. It was bad there, And wish i never went there. But the babies will differently get sold as pets, Poor babies..
But I will take that offer! :p
The babies are still young yet

My woolies babies are only like 2 weeks old. lol So yeah, we do have a bit of time to wait. :p

Hope everything with Finchy goes ok. :)

Her brother came along better than I thought her would. XD He is a little chubby, but body type wise, not too bad. lol

Here is Chick:

2068734.jpg

9172840.jpg

I love this little booger... XD He is a sweetie and so cute! :p

Yeah, I have that problem with my dutch's. I was going to show her but from her being at my aunts she was yellow from nose to tail and i couldnt get it in time, So she didnt get shown. :(

That stinks...pee is evil. lol

I can't wait until the 29th! Finally another show! It's been so long... Hopefully he won't go overweight and nobody will start molting...and hopefully my junior doe gets her senior wool in. That would be nice.

Hmmmmzzzz. Wish there was better competiton for them. lol

I am going to the show in Midland on the 29th, by the way. I just remembered that you asked in that other post. XD

Latest posts

Back