Babies!! They are here!!! :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 3 Chestnut are all the same color on their back, No different colors just the brown and thats all.

These were taking today April 28th.:p 11 days old! :biggrin:

3 Chestnut babies!
003-7.jpg

004-9.jpg

009-5.jpg

014-1.jpg

020-2.jpg

2 chestnut babies just have the white chest and the other chestnut baby haves white but it goes all the way to its stomach.

white on chest only.

023-2.jpg

white father down to it's stomach.
024-3.jpg

Haraquin and momma getting more TLC
036-3.jpg

038-2.jpg

hmmm. I dont think momma haves alot of milk... because her tits arent big just smooth as her belly.. I thank that is why the babies tummy arent always big.

I am having to make Chess feed everynight. She isn't feeding enough but has plenty of milk.

To know if they a lot of milk you gotta milk 'em. If your squirted in the eye you know they have a lot, haha.

UPDATE

All the babies haves their eyes open except the Harlequin baby. You can barely see its eye. But hes/her coat is so weird different then the other ones.

**UPDATE**
Babies are growing so fast. They are almost a month old. They are fluff balls. But one died yesterday, It look like the neck was broke, I had a small box in the cage because i was in Wi. And momma must jumped in the box to feed them and jumped on her/him. But now im not keeping the harlequin baby because it looks like a buck, but dont know yet. *Bummed*
But I gotten another Lion Head buck at the show. He's 8 weeks old Black Tort Buck, It was hard to choose him or the Sable Point Buck....

Yeah! I really want to keep the Harlequin but I just cant due to,Too many little boys! But if you really want him/her you can buy him from me CHEAP!! :p

CHEAP?! I like that word. :p lol Your gonna get me started in lions aren't you???? Darn you Misty! Hahaha! My friend Christine breeds them too and that's where I got my doe...greeeaaaat... but I just can't help it! Her's are so cute! And I love harlequins!

Yeah! I need to get out there and take new pictures of them all.. They started eatting pellets last week, They are soooo fluffy.. Hay! I need a Wooly Buck, Wink, Wink! :p

Shall we trade or something? lol
How much were you going to ask for them?

I thought I posted that in the reply above...but its not there. XD Weird...

I said that I might have a buck from this current litter. They will be ready to go sometime after June 30th. ;)

I was going ask you about a trade?? I really need a buck for Finch. Something so stupid happen to her her that i cant say on here just breeding, Nothing eles said, But yes i need a buck and would trade if ya'll want too... I was going to ask $25.00 for them but I dont know. This is my first litter and first to sell bunnies.. And I want that haralquin go to a great home because i really want him/her, i think its a him. And i trust you..

wooly_queen wrote:
Shall we trade or something? lol
How much were you going to ask for them?

I thought I posted that in the reply above...but its not there. XD Weird...

I said that I might have a buck from this current litter. They will be ready to go sometime after June 30th. ;)
What color are they?

I talked to a couple wooly breeders in Wi. And shown her to these people and they looked at her pedigree. They said that i did good with her. That i can breed anything to her. :)

Well, there are 3 chestnuts, 1 black and 1 that is either blue or siamese sable. lol If it's blue than I'm keeping it no matter what. XD If it's siamese sable then I will let it go. (I don't want anymore shaded woolies.) If it is siamses sable and just happens to be a buck, then it would be perfect for Finch. :)

And they will be cute as hell. lol Both of their parents are adorable. XD hahahaha

Latest posts

Back