Ayglnu13 (Amy's) PICTURE VAULT! :o)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:bump

Bumping this, we need an Amy fix -- bad!

But it may be time for an "Ayglnu13 (Amy's) PICTURE VAULT 2006"thread!! I have a high speed connection, and managed tosqueeze in lunch while it loaded.;) (Well, not really, butclose!)

Yaaaaaaay!!!!! :yes:

I'm SO glad that Lucky is doing well! I didn't dare to hopehe'd even make it this far. :) Kiss the little guyfor me!!

And REALLY glad to have my Amy photo (er.. video?) fix! You've made my day. :happydance

sas:biggrinpipp :bunnydance:dill:brownbunnyradar and darry :toastingbunsand sherry:bunny24the FOSTERbun

Hey all!

I havent been on here in soooo long! I miss you guys :D

Here are some updated pictures of Lucky, any idea what color he is? I cant seem to figure it out!

pbunny020.jpg

pbunny019.jpg

days.jpg

:)

~Amy

Hey Amy,

What a cutie!! Is he eating a strawberry? You might want to post your color question in the rabbitry.

Welcome back!

My initial guess is chocolate sable point. Just a guess.

Amy....I just did what I did so long ago...I went all the way back to the beginning and read through everything again. hehe I ooo'd and ahhhh'd over all of your photography. I smiled and cried through your stories.

and

I just wondered...did anything come of the letter you wrote about the cockatoo? I'm sure I missed it somewhere along the way, but I was just wondering if he got saved or they got shut down, etc.

Are you still using the same camera, or has your photography allowed you to upgrade to something more professional? :)

AMY!! Great to see you again. And look at Lucky, all grown up and fit and gorgeous. He is just like a kid in those pics - y'know, when they eat a coloured sweet then show how it's coloured their tongue :D. Keep all the pics coming!

jan

Jordiwes: Hehe thanks! He is actually eating a piece of a cherry :D I havent tried strawberries yet! Your guess is a good as mine! I will definitely post it in the other forum :D

Elf mommy: Wow! You had quite a few pages to go through! No, sadly I never heard anything from the zoo, I even sent a follow up letter, nothing ever happend. I havent had the guts to go back there yet, I'm worried its still like that :(. As of now I used the Canon Rebel XT with the kit lens and a 75-300mm zoom lens. Here are some links to my most recent pictures:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/36420618/

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/35772732/

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/35197021/

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/34810363/

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/32616958/

:D

Jess_sully: Thanks! He does kinda look like that :) Maybe he will become lighter as he grows older! :D

Laura: Awww thanks so much! I hope everything is going well with you as well!

LuvaBun: Its great to see you too! Haha yeah he is JUST like a kid! Today I gave him a bit of plain pasta while we were eating desert so he would let us eat desert in peace and he usually LOVES pasta but nope he knew we had icecream and kept chasing us around the house trying to get into our bowls. I finally had to let him have a tiny lick just to settle him down. Crazy rabbit! :colors:

Naturestee: I missed you too! :D My room is being finished this weekend so hopefully I will be able to get some shots in of the other big buns! You know we have 9 rabbits as of now! AND they all live in side...our neighbors think we are insane :D

~Amy

I have three living in my room right now: Nimue, Hazel and Merlin. The flemishes are in great dane dog crates under the bed and Merlin is in a regular rabbit cage on the other size of the room. Him and Nimue dont get along:(

Then we have one in the den: Fae
Two in the living room: Lucky and Cita
Two in my sister's room: Benny and Rupert
And one in my brother's room: Xander

I also have a ferret named Dwight, 1 Lilac Crowned Amazon named Jasmine, and 3 parakeets :D

Pet_Bunny wrote:
Nine rabbits!

How many stay in your room? That's the room in the basement with Nimue under your bed?

Rainbows! :)

Well Merlin actually never left. Carolyn was going to take him but she decided that Tucker would be too stressed, which I totally understand. We thought that Merlin was the source of her allergies but now that he is down stairs and she still has her allergies we assume its not him. There is something else in this house that is bothering her.

We are finishing my room today so hopefully I will be able to get some new shots of the buns :colors:

Pet_Bunny wrote:
Merlin is back? How is your mom's allergies?
We need to get some bunny picture updates. :camera

Rainbows! :wiggle

Close! I use a chair :cool:

My bed is atleast 4 ft off the ground, it was supposed to have a dresser and shelves under it but the rabbits went there instead :D

Elf Mommy wrote:
Great Dane Dog crates under the bed!!!???!!! Do you use a ladder to get into your bed??? LOL

I've been putting off joining Deviantart forever...because I figured I had enough webpages to keep up with. LOL Oh well...you got me! :)

Beautiful work, Amy...truly gorgeous!

Yay! Haha here are some new Flemish Pictures!! :D

Nimue:

As soon as he steps out of the cage he HAS to check out his food bag!

NandH037.jpg

"Nimue come get a treat!!"

NandH042.jpg

Sneaky sneaky

NandH044.jpg

Making my new couch nice a furry

NandH055.jpg

Hazel:

"You lookin at me!?"

NandH064.jpg

Pose for the camera!

NandH068.jpg