Ayglnu13 (Amy's) PICTURE VAULT! :o)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay! Day 11!!!

Here is a picture from day 10, I havent taken one from today yet :)

Pics231copy.jpg

~Amy

Day 14!!!!! :D

I had to open his eyes this morning because I was afraid he was going to start getting an infection. I am a little worried because his eyes are a little cloudy. Well really I cant get a good look at them he holds them shut tightly when I pick him up. Any ideas?

Here are some pictures:

day14026.jpg

day14002.jpg

~Amy :)

ayglnu13 wrote:
Day 14!!!!! :D

I had to open his eyes this morning because I was afraid he was going to start getting an infection. I am a little worried because his eyes are a little cloudy. Well really I cant get a good look at them he holds them shut tightly when I pick him up. Any ideas?

~Amy :)
Get some Terramycin eye ointment and put it on his eyes/around his eyes. It works wonders. I got mine at a Tractor Supply Company store - perhaps Agway or someplace like that?

I know www.bunnyrabbit.com carries it too.

Peg

P.S. he's adorable - and I'd be worried about the eyes not opening until so late too....I'm glad you got them open!

What a sweet andprecious lil' cutie pie:inlove:

Thanks all! I love the little guy to death, I just hope I dont lose this guy like I didnt Brogan and Dash :( Must stay positive!

Anyways I thought I would give a photo update :D

Here are some recent portraits that I did:

22406071.jpg

224060292.jpg

22406102.jpg

22406140.jpg

:D:D

~Amy

Wow Amy - I love those portraits....were they an assignment for your photo class you were taking - or something you did as part of a job - or just for fun?

I'm so amazed at your talent....you have such a good eye for taking photos!

Peg

hey Amy.. i dont know what grade you're in, but you should really keep in mind Senior Photos :) your pictures are way better than the ones i saw back in high school.. maybe make a little money with it if you really wanted :) or just have them pay for your supplies so you could get experience!

(I posted this in the health section but I figured I would post this here as well)

Well as some of you may know we have a baby bunny (just turned a monthold) named Lucky. Just today I noticed that his head is kindatilted to one side, and of course I started to panic! I havenever seen wry neck so I dont totally know what it looks like but doesany one know the symptoms? Anything I can do to helphim? If he gets any worse its off to the vet. Why is it Ihave the worst luck with baby rabbits? First Brogan, then Dash, and nowLucky...no more babies for me!

Anyways, any help would be greatly apprecaited :)

~Amy

Latest posts

Back