Ayglnu13 (Amy's) PICTURE VAULT! :o)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh how adorable. I just love baby bunnies so much.

That's a shame about mama not being good at being a mother. Some does just don't seem to be cut out for it though....which is a shame.

Good luck with the baby....I have 12 babies right now - the first litter of 6 just opened their eyes yesterday and the 2nd litter of six should be opening their eyes within the week. As I told Art when the first ones opened their eyes.."Now the FUN begins!"

Keep sharing photos - I love them. And I miss your other photos too that were non-rabbit related.

Peg

Amy - you have some serious talent, girl! Those are great :great:

WOW! This is really BREATHTAKING work! Congratulations!!

:inlove::great::highfive::bouquet::hug::thumbup:toastingbuns:happydance:biggrin:party0002:goodjob:agree

(And who are your subjects? You have cute bunnies and cute clients!)

SAS :wiggleand PIPP :bunnydance:

Stunning pics, as usual, Amy. Must say that I have missed seeing your work, so I'm glad your posting again :).

The baby bunny picture is just so adorable. How is he/she doing (apart from being comfy and snoozing in the blankie ) :)

Jan

Wow, what talent. Your pictures are awesome! Do you have a website for your photography? I'd love to see it if you do.

The baby bunny is so precious. :)

As of now I just use myspace, so it would be myspace.com/amynauman :) You can check out my blogs at the top right corner for more pictures :D

doodle wrote:
Wow, what talent. Your pictures are awesome! Do you have a website for your photography? I'd love to see it if you do.

The baby bunny is so precious. :)

He is doing pretty good, seems to be really healthy. I am a little worried about him not growing up without any siblings or a mother. I just hope that he learns how to eat on his own and such. :)

~Amy

LuvaBun wrote:
The baby bunny picture is just so adorable. How is he/she doing (apart from being comfy and snoozing in the blankie ) :)

Jan

Oh wow - what a sweetie.....I'm dying to see day 4....and beyond!

Peg

P.S. Once his eyes open I would think he would learn to eat on his own by watching mama eat.....my rabbits learn to eat on their own pretty easily - I usually put a bit of hay or oatmeal out (uncooked) for them...

Well today I have some good news and some bad news :(

The bad news is Merlin is going to have to be rehomed :( My mom's allergies are just too much for her to handle any more so we have to get him adopted. We did however find a wonderful home, he will be moving in with Carolyn :)

Rabbit109.jpg

The good news is Lucky has made it to day 5! :D

Day5015copy.jpg

And some more good news, I actually adopted a ferret two days ago :D His name is Drwight, named after the guy in the Office :D

IMG_4013.jpg

IMG_3988.jpg

IMG_4008.jpg

~Amy

Oh my. I'm so sorry to hear about Merlin.....but he'll be getting a good home. I'm thrilled to see and hear about Lucky! Are you going to keep him....? And the ferret...wow. I've never had one but he looks so cute.

Its so good to see you posting again - I've missed you!

Peg

ayglnu13 wrote:
...We did however find a wonderful home, he will be moving in with Carolyn :)
Wow, 'our' Carolyn? Definitely an awesome home! (I heard from her the other day, BTW, and she is in SUCH a great space! She's SO happy that she has her life back!!);) I'm sure you'll miss him, but no doubt that Merlin will be blessed with laughter, smiles and kisses galore!

Awww, Dwight's so cute!(My, what sharp little teeth they have!) And as always, great photos! :love:

Got our fingers and paws crossed for Day 6 (through to Day 3000) on the little one, thanks for keeping us updated.

sas :)and pipp :bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back