Ayglnu13 (Amy's) PICTURE VAULT! :o)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hello! Today we were supposed to go to the Museum of Science inBoston....well that didn’t happen.....:) We were going to turn off ontothe exit to head to the MOS and my mom missed the exit :? Of course shestarted to panic and didn’t know what to do...so I told her that wecould just get off on the next exit and then turn around and go backon. So after about 30 minutes go trying to get back on the highway wemade it. Then when we were just about to turn onto the road that goesto the MOS she missed the turn again :X ! When we turned around thecorner this is what we were on...

P1012171.jpg

THE ZAKIM BRIDGE!!!!!! HOW DID WE GET THERE?!!!

By this time I was just getting a huge kick out of the fact that wewere WICKED lost! And just started taking pics of EVERYTHING! :D

P.S My uncle co-made the Zakim bridge :D

SOOOO after driving around for a while we saw a sign for the beach, andwe figured "What the heck lets just go to the beach!" so we did! Hereare some more pics of the trip to the MOS that ended up at the beach :)

P1012130.jpg

P1012134.jpg

P1012147.jpg

P1012152.jpg

P1012160.jpg

The only bad thing about this beach was the PLANES! They were soooo low!

P1012148.jpg

~Amy

Beautiful pictures, Amy. That blue sky is gorgeous!

-Carolyn

Ya the planes were wicked close, I also used my zoom so it made it seem really close.

The Boston Marathon was yesterday :D The beginning is actually in themiddle of my town :) So we were there all day, it was really fun, butnow I am super tired, and my legs hurt :p

I was gonna take pics yesterday, but I forgot my camera :?
~Amy

hahaha, Amy, you can definitely tell you're from New England!

we were WICKED lost!

the planes were wicked close

:p

heh...

Yep, I was born in Boston, and have lived in Mass, New Hampshire, andMaine. The weather's been gettin' wicked nice around here, ayuh.

:cool:

Jenniblu wrote:
Heehee. I like reading the way ya'll (country accent) type - reminds me of that movie "Delores Claiborne.";)

Never heard of that movie, I will have to go rent it :D

I try to not drop my "R's" like most Bostonions do, but I always seemto talk like this "Hey mom whea'dya paak the caaa" a usually I say "caRright" but some times it slips :D

~Amy

m.e. wrote:
heh...

Yep, I was born in Boston, and have lived in Mass, New Hampshire, andMaine. The weather's been gettin' wicked nice around here, ayuh.

:cool:

Ya we are finally getting NORMAL weather! The ice on our lake justmelted like 3-4 weeks ago...this was the LONGEST winter we have everhad! And I NEVER want to see snow again! EVER!

:D

~Amy

Here are some pics of my rabbit Fae whois the one who hates her litter. She was WICKED grumpy in thesepictures, and you can definitely see it! :D

P1012205.jpg

P1012195.jpg

Fae watching TV (She LOVES to watch TV!! :))

P1012217.jpg

And here is a pic of here looking at me and saying "HEY LADY GET THAT FLASH OUT OF MY FACE :p"
Look at that tongue!!!!
P1012187.jpg

~Amy

Wow....I love the pictures....of both the scenery and the rabbit (especially the bun). KEEP 'EM COMING!

Peg

We had another day trip today :D Thistime we went to the Rodger Williams Zoo :) And of course I had to takepictures :p Here are some of my better ones.

P1012343.jpg

These poor Elephants were chained to the floor, I hate seeing animals like that :(

P1012363.jpg

P1012360.jpg

P1012350.jpg

P1012323.jpg

P1012317.jpg

P1012309.jpg

P1012292.jpg

And here is one we took for the Forum!! :D A giant white rabbit!!

P1012370.jpg

~Amy

OK Amy I have seen Enough !!!

Time for you to start putting thesepictures in a portfolio andmaking the rounds to post cardand greetings card big wigs, You take Awsomepictures , with this Talentyou should be making somethingof it . so hit the phone lineshit the pavement get cracking ,Your time has come girlfriend, You have a brightfuture as a Photogorpher , use itwisely start NOW!

Back