Ayglnu13 (Amy's) PICTURE VAULT! :o)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I just posted this post in "Very cold babies" But I figured I could post it here incase some one didnt see the other post.
_____

OK here is picture of the babies...I am just guessing on theircolor because I have NOOOOO idea what color they could be...I am notvery good at guessing and since this is my first litter I am not reallysure what baby holland's colors are :D

1A.jpg

2A.jpg

3A.jpg

4A.jpg

Let me know what you think the colors could be :D

As some of you may know we are going onvacation to NY in May, and we have decided to take Nimue with us! Sohere he is testing out his portable cage :D We are trying to get himused to it so it isnt vert scary when we get there :D This was theBIGGEST one we could fine!!! :shock:

Nimuecage.jpg

~Amy+Nimue+Babies!~

ayglnu13 wrote:
As some of you may know we are going on vacation toNY in May, and we have decided to take Nimue with us! So here he istesting out his portable cage :D We are trying to get him used to it soit isnt vert scary when we get there :D This was the BIGGEST one wecould fine!!! :shock:

Nimuecage.jpg

~Amy+Nimue+Babies!~

Wow - thats soo cool - i've never seen one before - lol!!

Your pictures are so beautiful, Amy.

As to the cocktiels, I love their stories! I had gotten onefor my Mother when my Father died. She always had acollection of birds, but never had a pet bird of her own. Gother the cocktiel because they're so personable and they talk and theylive a good long life, generally - if I'm not mistaken.

When my mother had taken a bad fall and broke her ankle in a fewplaces, she had to go to a nursing home because she needed to go tophysical therapy and needed a hospital bed, etc. The birdstopped eating after the first few days of her being gone. Ipacked up that bird, and brought it to the nursing home.(Luckily, no one stopped me on my way in with the bird in thecage.)

Mom's room was the most popular on the floor with thepatients. She loved it, the bird loved it, and so did all thevisitors and nurses.

Thank you so much for sharing your stories with me. I reallyloved reading about how you came to save the day forthem.

-Carolyn

Cockatiels really are amazing creatures. I haveheard of cockatiels dying of a broken heart because their owners passedaway. They are such personable birds :D

~Amy

I'm not good at posting pictures! lol I'll firsttry to post one of Bailey, a dog I grew up with. She lives with my mom,I still see her all the time since my mom and I only live 3 blocks awayfrom each other. ;)

Alright, I give up! I wish I could get it to showin my post but I guess the link to the pic'll have to do. Here's one ofme and Eli, a pit bull I rescued that was abandoned in a dog park as apuppy.

Amy, I'm thinking of getting the sameexact carrier for Apollo. Apparently Nimue likes it. Brogan is such adoll baby. Kiss that sweet little nose once for me. I love hiscoloring. He's gorgreous.

Tina

dajeti2 wrote:
Amy, I'm thinking of getting the same exact carrier for Apollo. Apparently Nimue likes it.

Tina

oooo he didnt like it at first AT ALL! He went around the cage tryingto get out of it, pulling on all of the siding. But after like 5minutes he figured "Hey its ok, kinda comfy too!" and did his normalNimue thing and took a nap. He didnt like the puppy training padseither, he bunched them up and stuck them in the corner, guess I amgonna have to buy him a regular litter box :D

~Amy

I have tried the puppy pads to and had to give upafter my buns thought they were something to chew on, attack, andeat... Naughty buns:X:D!

Amy, you need to watch out posting all these picsof your gorgeous kits or you will have a real problem keeping thebunnynappers away.;)

Latest posts

Back