Ayglnu13 (Amy's) PICTURE VAULT! :o)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zee wrote:
Amy

Just seen you use Kodak Easyshare. It is one of the programs I use to edit some of my photo's.

I like the new avatar, but I miss seeing Merlin !!! How is he ???

Any new pics of him yet ?

He is doing pretty good. But boy oh boy ishe s trouble maker! We haven't been able to have him neutered yetbecause of some financial issues, we just cant afford a $200 vet billright now, but as soon as well can he is going in! We cant let him runaround the room any more because he pees on EVERYTHING. And Icant let the other bunnies (who are neutered/spayed) run around theliving room because he will go the bathroom out of the cage andsometimes it gets on the other bunnies. I will definitely try to takesome pictures soon, but we don't have an outdoor run right now becauseit being rebuilt, and he cant run inside because he will probably makemy camera wet! Haha so hopefully within a week or so I will have somenew photos :D

~Amy

Oh and here are a couple pictures that I took for my photography calss :)

100_4097s.jpg

100_4076s.jpg

100_4012s.jpg

100_4098s.jpg

They (and a couple others) are going to beon display at a local coffee house on the 17th! I am SOOexcited!!

~Amy

Oh Amy it is beautiful. What a job for yourtalent in your age. Keep up the great work maybe when I save enoughmoney I will buy some off of you. Maybe you could take some good onesof the animals for animal lovers. I would love it for the garage oncewe convert it to the critter room.

Amy wow! I don't read this thread fora few weeks and look at all the great pictures you have took!You have sold some and some others are going in a coffee house.

I also didn't know you took photography classes - when sis this happenlol? BTW - have you found the original file of that one pic Iliked so much?

I really like the pic of Hazel with her back turned away from Nimue, helooks like he is saying, "Come back baby- I'm sorry!" lol

:blueribbon:<--- for you

I really got to get some of those dog out doorpens. But they are pretty pricy. So I might just buy more grids andmake them that way. 2 high go about at least a 2x10 cage size or 2x8cage size set for out door only.

Amy you have such a talented eye! Fabulous work..!!! and tons of congrats on your sale and exhibition!!!

Check out this picture..look in the reflection in the glass.. i SWEAR i can see an eye! so cool

100_5669.jpg

Oh Amy!! What a talent you have, I lovehow the pictures are black and white and then there are some parts withcolous the shoes the rose or nails. They are Fantastic!! :great:

Congratulations, no wonder you are so excited to have them go up in acoffeehouse, If I owned a business over there I'd be proud to have yourpictures hanging in my shop!

Well done!!!:star::star:

Amy, how many nic tiles did you use to build your outside run? I'd love to make something like that for Elf.

Your photography is so stunning! I had to go back page by page and look at them all again. What an eye you have!

Hey all! :colors:

I do greatly apologize for not updating :(

Things have been a little hectic over here the past couple of months.The bunnies are doing great! But we've had a little bump in the road.We think my mom is allergic to Merlin so we have been trying a bunch ofdifferent things (such as moving Merlin to my room). She is hoping thatshe isn’t allergic to him and that it’s just a sinus infection (atleast I think that’s what she said it was). Merlin doesn’t appreciatebeing in the basement (my bedroom), he would much rather be in theliving room where he can get lovin 24/7, but it will only been a weekor two more and then we are going to have to figure this whole thingout.

Nimue is still getting bigger now at a grand ol' 23lbs

277750934_l.jpg

(take into consideration that my sister is 5'8)

I thought he should go on a diet, but the vet says he is just fine.

Hazel is almost 15lbs and is getting bigger every day :)

My sister's rabbits (Rupert, Benny, and Cita), and my brother's rabbit's (Fae and Xander) are all doing well :)

I hope this is ok to post but I figured I would include some of my photography:

IMG_7240copy.jpg

IMG_7173copy.jpg

IMG_6985.jpg

IMG_6930.jpg

I hope to get some new bunny pics taken soon :)

~Amy

Latest posts

Back