Ayglnu13 (Amy's) PICTURE VAULT! :o)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH! AND....

IMG_7862.jpg

New Nimue and Merlin pictures!!!!

Hope you enjoy them :D

(sorry that I didnt get as many of Merlin he was doing the potty danceand I didnt want him to finish the potty dance on my bed :D)

Rabbit007.jpg

Rabbit010.jpg

Rabbit070.jpg

Rabbit072.jpg

Rabbit076.jpg

Rabbit086.jpg

Rabbit097.jpg

Rabbit109.jpg

~Amy

He is such an awesome little rabbit,esp around my mom he just LOVES her to death! He is actually the onlyrabbit that we have ever owned that has never bitten us, not even alittle nip. :D

I'll try and get some pictures of the other rabbits soon!

~Amy

Hey,

I just want to thank every one who sent me a message! I felt so missed :D

Here is the newest member of our family:

baby002.jpg

This is Lucky, he was actually born this morning, about an hour ago :D

He had another sibbling but the doe got to him before I did :X Poor lil guy.

Anyways, the doe didnt pull ANY fur, didnt make a nest, nothing. So here I am again in the same position I was the last time we had babies.....handfeeding...or atleast holding the mother while he feeds. No more babies for her, I thought she was going to do it right this time, but nooooooo.

Well its nice to be taking to every one again :D

~Amy

Wow. :shock:I've never seen a newborn bunny before. It'sso beautiful. He's so tiny. And fragile. Nimue is huge! I love it, love it, love it. Must make for one heck of a snuggle, huh? Wish Marbles could grow to be that big. I especially like Merlin's ears. That last picture of him makes him look regal. :bow

Latest posts

Back