Ash's adventures!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't usually get movies from netflix but check it out, it may be there. The movie itself didn't get much good ratings but the book does. I think the movie was okay though.

Yeah I've seen some trampolines that have been dug in to the ground. Actually when we go to town we drive by a house who has a trampoline dug into the ground. When I first saw it I thought it looked like a good idea. And its definitely safer. We usually don't have any kids jumping on it though. Only if someone with their kids are over our house we let them jump on the trampoline if they want. I think a net makes it a lot safer too. We've had that trampoline for a long time and no one had any accidents. No one really uses it anymore either, I jump on it occasionally. You get good exercise jumping on it. We used to jump on that thing and push each other around and the net would really help. I can't wait for them either! Usually I see a watermelon when it starts flowering and I look at the stems of the flowers and sometimes I see a little lump. And I get excited because its a watermelon. I was thinking of doing a time lapse of the whole watermelon. But I don't know how to make those.

Sounds great, Elise! My kind of evening! Volleyball was my favorite sport & the only one I was any good at! lol Volleyball is a sport isn't it?

Hmmmm, somehow I almost missed your pix! Ash is a lovely bun! Oh, sorry Ash! Handsome bun! lol Oh can't wait to see how your flying dragon turns out! Your watermelon plants are doing well! My grandmother had a green thumb but I don't seem to have much luck with plants besides African violets & so far my aloe plants are still hanging in there! My Jade trees seem to be at a standstill. I want to try some herbs for the buns but I need to grow them inside so I don't know how they will do. My house doesn't have good lighting inside but the outside gets all the sunlight there is since I can't have any tall or shade trees due to powerlines all around my property with a very small yard.

Tauntz, yeah I think volley ball is sport. I liked playing volley ball. The thing is it was wet and the ball was starting to get covered in sand so it hurt when everytime I hit it, lol.

I'm pretty excited for my dragon to be done soon. Making the wing was a pain though, it took me like 8 hours to make. But I think it was worth it.

It can take some time to be a green thumb, lol. I don't know if I'd call myself a green thumb yet. My friends and family call me a green thumb but I don't know, lol.

Even witha small yard you will probably still be able to grow some things. Yes, try growing some herbs for your bunnies. To keep them healthy just make sure to water them each day. How long of a growing season do you have?

Here in the south we have warm weather early. Planting is usually done around Easter for spring/summer plants. We've already had temps in the 90's in the day! lol So we are hot & humid! Fall if we have one is usually mid-October we start with some weather cooling! lol

Oh, when you go to Walmarts to check on the yarn if they don't have it you might ask them if they could order some of that color & how much it costs per skein if they order it. I don't know if Walmarts is able to order like that but some stores can & sometimes it doesn't cost more than what they already sell that brand for. My Walmart doesn't have a big selection of yarns. Michaels seems to have a big selection but I can rarely get there myself. Hope you can find a good color yarn for the phoenix when you are ready to make him! I haven't had a chance to check out any other phoenixes. Time for me to get everyone ready for bed here! Have a great night!

Here in the south we have warm weather early. Planting is usually done around Easter for spring/summer plants. We've already had temps in the 90's in the day! lol So we are hot & humid! Fall if we have one is usually mid-October we start with some weather cooling! lol

Oh, when you go to Walmarts to check on the yarn if they don't have it you might ask them if they could order some of that color & how much it costs per skein if they order it. I don't know if Walmarts is able to order like that but some stores can & sometimes it doesn't cost more than what they already sell that brand for. My Walmart doesn't have a big selection of yarns. Michaels seems to have a big selection but I can rarely get there myself. Hope you can find a good color yarn for the phoenix when you are ready to make him! I haven't had a chance to check out any other phoenixes. Time for me to get everyone ready for bed here! Have a great night!

Wow, its pretty hot where you live! Usually we get frost in September or August.

Alright, tahnks for the advice. Hopefully Walmart will already have the kind of yarn I wan't. If not, I'll ask them if they can order it. Or I probably can just get it online. I've already looked at some cool crochet phoenix's I haven't found any patterns though. Maybe I'll just write my own pattern for the one I make and share it for free on my crochet blog. Good night! I think its almost time for me to settle down too.

Volley ball is a sport. I love volley ball and always have.

I'm not sure if you should just let your watermelons grow one watermelon or more than one. The watermelons we grow since they don't seem to bother my hubby who is allergic are smaller watermelons. I like them too because they don't take up as much room in our fridge. We don't have enough room due to all the other food for as large one. If you want to see just how large you can grow them then I would have each plant just grow one. If you want a lot of watermelon I would just let them do their own thing. Probably what I would do is let some grow many and have some that grow only one to see what works best for you and then you will know for future gardens.

I do get impatient for my garden to grow but at the same time I want it to grow slow because I know how much work we have to do once everything starts producing since we can and everything.

I haven't read any of the books but I have heard of them and the movie. The oldest and one of the twins have both read the book. They liked it a lot.

Your dragon wing looks really good.

I bet you have a great view from the trampoline when you are jumping on it.

Can´t wait to see the wings on the dragon, you are so talented.

Your watermelons are looking OK, I can´t wait to see the fully grown ones.

I used to love trampolining at school on the big one but I bet you get a great view as you´re bouncing up and down.

Ash looks great, he is such a handsome chappie.

We used to play volleyball at school but it´s quite a tough sport, hitting the ball with your hand really hurts.

Azerane, thank you! I'm sure he'd love for you to give him head rubs as he loves being petted there. :)

Denise, thanks! I'd like to do whatever gives me more watermelon flesh. The insides. I like your suggestion of letting half of them grow as many as they want and half of them only 1. I'll try that this year.

Yes, it is a really nice view jumping pn it. We are surrounded by mountains.

Chris, Thank you! Yes, we get really nice views jumping up there. We are surrounded by mountains and colorful trees.

You are right about volley ball hurting your hands. We got a softer volley ball and it really helps.

Today its a nice temperature. Not to cold nor to hot. Its like 70 degrees. A nice break from all the hot weather. It was raining for most of the day so that helped cool things off. The rain also helped the watermelon plants, they are looking pretty good!

I let Ash out on the porch yesterday and he was constantly head flicking and binkying, he seemed pretty happy. I let him out today and he was binkying too, though not as much as yesterday. Maybe he likees the porch better, lol.

He kept trying to chew things on the porch. I was crocheting some gray squares for the crochet robot I've been making since I hadn't completed that project in a while and Ash kept trying to chew on my metal crochet hook, lol. Silly bunny!

Speaking of the crochet robot. I started it a few months ago but than I stopped for a few months but I decided to start again. Its almost finished except its so time consuming sewing each little square together. Its going to be really big and cool when its finished though so I think it'll be worth it.

When I go to Walmart I'll make sure to get some gray and some white yarn because I'm going to crochet Ash. It'll be fun to make him.

Morgan, the robot should be done soon. I'm going to have to work some more on him today. The whole body is bigger than a pillow!

Yeah he liked it! He's out on the porch now. Probably doing binkies. :)

Ash is so lucky having a porch to race about on. I bet he binkies like anything. I wish I had somewhere to take mine outside...maybe I´ll win the lottery lol.

Chris, he likes the porch. I like having him on there too because I can watch him easier, when he's in the house he's always getting behind the couch and doing other things like that, lol. Do you play the lottery? We play it too, lol. I hope I win! Hopefully you'll win too.

Today it was wau to hot for my likings! I hated it. I spent most of the day inside than later on at like 5 pm when it was cooler I went outside checked on the watermelons which are doing pretty good and walked around, lol. Doesn't sound like a very productive day does it? LOL.

I didn't just walk around outside I set up a tent right outside the house. Its huge! Its 16 feet long by 10 feet wide. I'm loving it! It only took like 20 minutes to assemble. The reason why I set it up is because I'd like to sleep outside some nights as the nights here get really hot in the summer and it would be a lot nicer of I could sleep outside. I really like this tent, it has a little place where you can put an extension cord through if you want to put a lamp in it to read or something like that. I haven't ever used it before but I will soon. Maybe even tomorrow night.

Oh and later on in the day it rained a little! It only rained for a few minutes. I forgot to water my watermelon plants today so I hope the rain helped. There wasnn't much of it though.

*Yawn* I better be getting to bed soon. Its 12:24 pm and I'm SO tired! Haha. I don't think I should be staying up this late. Can't be too good for me. What is the lated you guys have stayed up to? I think the latest I've ever stayed awake was like 2 am.

Ash is still running about in his pen. Do rabbits ever sleep? Haha. I never catch Ash sleeping. The closest I've ever caught was him closing his eyes. Maybe he tries to sleep when I'm not looking, lol.

The latest I ever stayed up...hmmm. Between the ages of 18 and 19, I worked like 65-70 hours a week at an outdoor produce stand, like 10-12 hours a day for 7 days a week. It was crazy. Anyway, I would get up really early and go to work and then go to a friends house and then not get to sleep until like 6am and then get up at 7 for work. Then the next summer, I would stay awake for like 60 hours at a time. Thats a long time. We were stupid when we were teenagers. I don't recommend doing things like that, its bad for the body. haha.
Now, I try to go to bed at like 11, 12 at the latest on most nights.

I know what you mean about it being easier to watch Ash when he's on the porch and can't get into anything. Ellie gets into everything when she's allowed to be in the whole kitchen, so when she's confined to just half its MUCH easier.

It was really cool here yesterday, it was pretty nice!

Elise, I know what you mean, it´s so hot here too and not good to work in, it´s even worse as you drive home and see everyone on the beach boo hoo.
And yes, I do play the lottery, I do the Euromillions one and also the Spanish lottery, wish I could win 44 million euros tonight :thumbup:thumbup If I do, I´ll be visiting all of you haha.

Mine sleep quite a bit now but that´s probably because of the heat, they seem more lethargic in the summer but I put the fan on for them and they have frozen bottles as well.

I stay up pretty late, never usually go to bed before 12 and if there´s something good on the TV, I will stay up until 1.30 or 2. I remember when I was a lot younger, I worked in Ibiza in the summer as a travel rep and I used to finish work, eat dinner in the hotel and then stay to watch the show. I then used to go home and get changed and come back and go down to the disco and then after that closed at 3, we used to go to another disco until about 6 in the morning. I then used to go home, sleep for a couple of hours and back to work...I think back now and can´t believe I used to do that nearly every day. I couldn´t do that one day now, if I only sleep a couple of hours, it knocks me out for days.

Morgan, wow! I wouldn't want to stay up that late, haha.

I know, today I let Ash out and kept going under my table with all kinds of things under it and chewing on everything and than I had to squeeze to get him out. Its SO much easier watching him on the porch.

Chris, wow that's late! I usually go to bed at about 12-12:30 pm.

Cool! I hope you win! Here we play something called powerball and you can win 127 million. One time it was at 600 million. I don't know what I'd do with all that money if I won, haha. I'd probably give some to y'all on RO and I wouldn't want to just blow it like a lot of millionaires do. I'd probably have a house built and have a special room for Ash and any other bunny I get that's huge and just for them to play in.

Back