Artist

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You all are so very talented! Your work is just amazing! I am an artist of the photographic sort. So I figured I'll just throw in some of my work and twist things up a bit :) Enjoy!

Artsy Photographs:

Title: Frozen In Time, shutterNERD Photography

91327-1223469540-0.jpg

Title: Bowing Beauty, shutterNERD Photography

91327-1223469540-1.jpg

Title: Don't Say A Word, shutterNERD Photography

dontsayaword.jpg

Portraits:

Wedding, shutterNERD Photography

weddinggiftfinal1.jpg

My Beautiful Daughter, Lorelei Belle <3 shutterNERD Photography

LoreleiSpring20116.jpg

And again, here is my Booger! shutterNERD Photography

Loreleispring2011.jpg

Wow, everyone's art is so nice!! I think hands down my favorite of the elephant drawing. I could just cry it's so beautiful!
The stained glass, do you sell them? I would love to have one of Acacia!
7a5f9205.jpg
< This is one I did in 2 nights of Oliver
artsy010-1.jpg
<< And this is copied off a picture of baby Acacia :)
a272ae6d.jpg

a4e3ecc5.jpg

wow all your work is very nice! i used to draw wedding dresses but i havnt done since i broke up with my ex i suppose its just one of those things that gets lost with the past, and is sometimes better left there....i guess.

For some reason my mom really likes this picture I took of my cat.

sc7385.jpg

Really I took it cuz I thought it was funny that she was staring at a bug stuck in the lamp.:biggrin:

So Pretty I wish I could paint! Sherill My nana has the angel piece you did hanging in her sunroom. It is so gorgeous!! :D

I just draw cartoon characters. I am not very good at sketching but better at clean lines and looking off already drawn pictures.

an ollllddd drawing for a friend
100_3025.jpg

garfield.jpg

pepe3.jpg

100_3026.jpg

donald2.jpg

popeye.jpg

belle3.jpg

Some pictures from my highschool photography class. black and white 35mm
picc2.jpg

picc.jpg

I loved going to imaginations where you could paint sculptures. This was my favorite one
dragon2.jpg

I mostly do watercolour paintings, but I also have done a piece in almost every media, ahahaha. I'm also going to be going to school for illustration at the best program in all of Canada c: I don't have any pictures at the moment, but I'll make sure to post some later C:

I mostly do watercolour paintings, but I also have done at least one piece in almost every media, ahahaha. I'm also going to be going to school for illustration at the best program in all of Canada c: I don't have any pictures at the moment, but I'll make sure to post some later C:

I mostly do watercolour paintings, but I also have done at least one piece in almost every media, ahahaha. I'm also going to be going to school for illustration at the best program in all of Canada c: I don't have any pictures at the moment, but I'll make sure to post some later C:

So much good artwork! I absolutely love Layla's stained glass! I just did these two paintings of my lop yesterday. My boyfriend said the one of them look likes a dog-seal. I hate him :p
url]

url]

I am probably not the only one to see that it helps to know their body type and build when drawing/painting your rabbit. Now I can draw Himmis, Jersey Woolies, and French Lops I plan to make a large picture of each of them.

Latest posts

Back