Artist

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnychild

Julia
Reaction score
HIIIIIII!!!:biggrin2:i was just wondering who is an artist. i draw anime and i am starting to do realistic stuff but all i can do is a lop eared bunny. so post pics:big wink:!!! i cant yet cause it refuses to post pics i hav scaned onto the computer:X.

I'm an artist too. I do all sorts of stuff, mostly known for that kind os art that people look and ask "what the heck is that"? LOL
I can draw and paint, but I usually sabotage myself not to do any of them... :(
I guess I'm pretty bad drawing animals anyway... although I love them!
Btw, Sas seems to need people to draw Rabbitats - maybe you could do that?
http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=66709&forum_id=7

@ Juju - Btw, if you want to post pics here, what I do is: I upload them to photobucket.com and then you get the image code, copy and paste it where you want to put the pic in the text.. it works, but it's always better to have an image that isn't too big.

@ Sherill - how do you stain glass? That must be *so* cool!!

How do I do stained glass? I use what is known as the Tiffany Method. I draw my pattern out, cut my glass pieces to fit, then wrap the edges of each piece of glass in copper foil and then solder it all together. My website is www.bluesmaven.com

Wow, your work sounds amazing!! Actually, I got the website now - you do very beautiful art!! I guess I don't even have to say how I LOVE the one with the rabbits.. hehe pretty cool!!
Congrats for your work!
Btw, the story of the horses is very interesting.. I guess the rabbits make up for the horses too, right? :) I thought I'd see also drawings of the horses on the website... you're very talented. It seems like a very difficult thing to do. Do you need to use something like a forge?

mistyjr wrote:
I used to love drawing, But after having kids I stopped! But I do want to get back into it! It was fun and relaxing! I also love painting! :)
Now it's time to draw with your kids. You can get rolls of paper that are 3 feet high by something like 40 feet at Staples for cheap. Cut a length of it off put it down on the floor for everyone to draw on together. I used to love to get down on the floor and draw while watching tv. Just an idea to have fun with :)

Bluesmaven wrote:
mistyjr wrote:
I used to love drawing, But after having kids I stopped! But I do want to get back into it! It was fun and relaxing! I also love painting! :)
Now it's time to draw with your kids. You can get rolls of paper that are 3 feet high by something like 40 feet at Staples for cheap. Cut a length of it off put it down on the floor for everyone to draw on together. I used to love to get down on the floor and draw while watching tv. Just an idea to have fun with :)
What a great family-time idea!

hotmaildeal wrote:
Wow, your work sounds amazing!! Actually, I got the website now - you do very beautiful art!! I guess I don't even have to say how I LOVE the one with the rabbits.. hehe pretty cool!!
Congrats for your work!
Btw, the story of the horses is very interesting.. I guess the rabbits make up for the horses too, right? :) I thought I'd see also drawings of the horses on the website... you're very talented. It seems like a very difficult thing to do. Do you need to use something like a forge?
Sorry I missed this Vivian! Thanks for your kind words! Yes the rabbits have replaced the horses but I still like horses. I will do a horse panel one of these days, I have lots of ideas but just don't work fast enough to get them all done.

I use a soldering iron to melt the lead onto the foil.

Latest posts

Back