Artist

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have the set-up to do stained glass, but when I visit home I help my mom with her projects since she still does them and sells them as a hobby. Glad to meet another stained glass bunny fanatic as well :) I've also done other small critters like gerbils, rats, mice, etc. since I've had about every small mammal you can, haha.

I do Glass Fusing as well as Abstract Acrylic and Watercolor Painting.

P1030957-2.jpg

very pretty Tessa, my husband wants to get into fusing but I get hot enough from my soldering iron, and don't want to mess with a kiln. I used to have a large kiln I used for sculptures but I haven't done that in a long time. It's odd after all these years and all the types of art I've done stained glass just has my heart.

LOL- Stained glass was a total puzzle for me! Fusing is much easier. I go to a glass art store to fuse my wall sculptures. I just tell them what I want the glass to end up looking like and they put in the coordinates in the Kiln.

I use to have a large kiln as well but was never good at setting the temps.

I have so much scrap glass that I've been thinking about mosaics!

Hmmmm there are some really good artists on this site!
Maybe we can start a Bunny Art section and post different mediums of bunny art :)

use blades of grass and flowers or maybe their favorite toy or just the bunny by itself. Sometimes I take lots of pictures and then decide what I like from the pictures and draw from there.

As a teen I loved to draw (would get books out of the library that had animal photos in them, and would sit and draw the animals), but unfortunately don't have any of my old sketches left, and haven't done anything in years now. My sister has a couple that I gave to her, and my friend has a few in her home, but most were either tossed away, lost, or were sold at a flea market. (lol...I must have made all of $10 that day.)

This one is all that I have left...it's a photo of a drawing that I did when I was in my late teens. The paper wound up folded and crumpled and torn, but you can at least get an idea of the sketch itself.

horsesketch.jpg

I do have a deviantart site: bewarethemagpie.deviantart.com

I haven't been on it in a while and haven't done anything recently. I am taking up oil painting again :) Have the canvas stretched and primed. Just need to start painting.

Oh, I did find a pic of one other drawing I did; this one I drew for my sister several years ago. She has it hanging in her hallway:

elephants.jpg

Latest posts

Back