APOLLO passed

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale,
please scroll up and read the post I left here for you.

Like I said it's hard to say what is right and what is wrong when you are feeling such loss.

Emotions are a hard thing to deal with.

:pray:

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
:??I didn't mean it in a mean way. I meant that he's with Bucknow. It's sad that he passed but I just thought it was anice way ofsaying he's ok. :?

It was a nice way of saying that Apollo's in good hands.

I said the same thing to Tina on the phone. She was upset about Apollo being with Buck, but she knows that he's in good hands.

-Carolyn

I want to thank you all for all your thoughts and prayers.

MBB, We are very sorry. We are hurting so bad that when Daleread that it hurt. I know what you meant. I guess we are just so rawit's hard to think at this point. We took it wrong and are verysorry.

I know I can honestly say I never thoughtI could hurtthis bad and still breathe. I don't know what to think or say. I am nothandling this well at all. OH God, I lost my baby and want him back sobad. I keep thinking this must surely be a nightmare and I'll wake upany minute now. I'll walk into the kitchen and there he will be waitingfor his morning nose rub. Then I pinch myself and reralize thisnightmare is real and it kills me all over again.

So please bear with me.

Tina

Its to be expected Tina, you know where we areif you need anything. Take your time and grieve and dowhatever you must. I can only imagine what you are goingthrough. I wish there was more I could do......

Oh Hugs Tina we both are truly sorry for yourlost of Apollo. Please take the time and greave. WE all understand ifyou can not be back for awhile.

Dale I know how you felt and I would have felt that way too at first.But it is best to greave now than later. Please take care of Tina causeshe really needs it and so do you.

Hugs

Angel and MeatHead

No! I can't believe Apollo isgone. Big hugs for you and major sympathy in this rought timefor you. :bigtears:

I am so, so sorry for you. I know whatits like to lose a rabbit that feels like a family member, itsdevistating. The reason I now have a flemish giant is becauseof reading about apollo in this forum, and falling in love with him.

zoe5-3-15.jpg

OMG !!

OH Tina

I have just come on to check-in and I saw this

Honey I really don't know what to say. I have tears streaming as I write this.

I will be back home around 6pm States time.

I'm there if you need me !!!!!

:hug: :bigtears:

Oh Tina, I'm so so sorry. I felt as if i'd knownApollo as well as i know my own bunnys from all his stories andpictures. I know words can't make you feel better now but just know weare all here for you.:pray::angelandbunny:

OMG Tina. I just cannot believe it. Not Apollo -our Apollo. I think we all felt as though weknew him and had a share in him, because of the way you wrote about allhis antics. I think he was the first one to get everyone interested inFlemish bunnies, because of his amazing personality, and stunning looks.

I know you must all be devastated - I am and I never even met him. Justremember that you did everything you could have possibly done for him,and he loved you for it. You can email me anytime. All thoughts andprayers are with you, Jeremy and Dale.

Jan

OMG.

:sad:

I am so sorry for your lost Tina. All my condolences go to you and yourfamily. I know for a fact that you've gave Apollo a dream world. I wishyou and your family the best of luck.

:rainbow:

- K&E

Tina: Here it is another day, and I still don'twant to believe this has happened. I can't even begin toexpress how sorry I am, there are just no words. I know howmuch this pains me, so I can't even imagine how it pains you.

Lots of Love,

Jen and the Critter Crew

Back