APOLLO passed

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Tina, I am so very verysorry. I know that there is nothing that can console yourgrief right now, just remember you DO have friends here andwe will always be here for you no matter what. Takeadvantage of these friendships now, because this is what we are herefor, to support you in good and bad times. I can only imaginewhat you are going thru, just know that we all loved Apollo, even if wehad to live vicariously thru this board, we all felt that a piece ofhim belonged to each and every one of us. We love and careabout you Tina, remember that always.

Love always,

Susan

Hello I am from England (snowball) I have beensigining in each day since Apollo became poorly, I could not belieiveit when I logged on today to see that he had passed away.

I do not know Tina, but I log on alot and just browse around, but Ifeel I had to write something as my heart truly goes out to Tina, Ihave a bunny called snowball, I lost her sister when she was 12weeksold, that was 6 mths ago and when I read that somebody has lost a bunnyi feel such empathy with them, as I love my bunny so very very much.

Take care Tina my thoughts are with you and thank you for doing everything possible for Apollo you are a mum in a million.

Bunnies are so magical and loving I hope one day that alot more people will learn to enjoy the love that bunnies give.

MostAwesome.jpg

Tina, I am so sorry you are feeling this hugeloss. I can imagine what you're goingthrough. Jason and I are very torn up about it. Youand Dale and Jeremy gave that bunny the best home. You showedhim the love that many bunnies will never everknow.Bless your hearts.

Apollo is a legend....may his memory live on forever.

Again I am sorry your in so much pain.. Itsreally sad. I always enjoyed his pictures and stories abouthim. I know it don't help now but you were really good to himand you did the best to save him and he knows it.

Cristy

Lissa wrote:
Lissa's exactly right. Apollo is a legend and will never be forgotten.

Tina,hugs to you, Dale and Jer. Hang inthere. I know it's hard. Ally and I are torn upabout this and we never even met him. I can't imagine thepain you all must be feeling. My heart goes out to youall.

Love,

Laura

Oh no...I haven't been here for quite some timedue to personal problems, and I just signed in and saw this thread. Itcertainly was a shock to read, and I am at a loss for words.

Tina and family, I am so very sorry for your loss. Apollo was atreasure to this forum; sharing his photos and his life here witheveryone no doubt leaves everyone feeling they have lost anincrediblyspecial spirit.

:bigtears:

Apollowill beforever in our hearts.

~Di

Dearest Tina & family,

I've been keeping up with all your posts about Apollo over the pastlittle bit, and I know like everyone else here, I'vebeenexperiencing the UPS and the downs while you were treatingApollo. Everyday I made a point of signing on to see how thebabe was doing. I wasn't able to post right away because Ithought he was on the mend and I was so happy, and then I saw thisthread and it broke my heart. My heart breaks foryou. Death is hardest on those left behind. Apollois in a good place. Take care of YOU, it's what he would havewanted - his mom tobe better.

Nadia

Laura wrote:
Lissa wrote:
Apollo is alegend....may his memory live on forever.
Lissa's exactly right. Apollo is a legend and will never be forgotten.

Tina,hugs to you, Dale and Jer. Hang inthere. I know it's hard. Ally and I are torn upabout this and we never even met him. I can't imagine thepain you all must be feeling. My heart goes out to youall.

Love,

Laura
I agree, Apollo was truely a legend!!and i will charish all of his stories and pictures forever. :bunnyangel:

Every day is a rollercoaster ofemotions. I woke up today mad as all get out. Mad at God for takinghim, the vet, myself and even Apollo for leaving me.

I was cleaning the computer desk and found his booties and fellapart. His cage torments me yet I can't bring myself to do anything toit. It hurts so much that the last thing he heard was me yelling athim. I keep replaying everything in my mind wondering if I missedsomething. Jeremy and I both can't help but feel that we let himdown.

You have all been wonderful. With every one's permission when iam able I would like to print these pages and add them to Apollo'sbook.

I can't seem to think clearly. I will answer all of you when I am able.

Tina

Grief isa long road with many tears Tina.

Apollo's scrapbook is going to be a special treasure you'll always have of your treasured boy :rose:

Pam

dajeti2 wrote:
Every day is a rollercoaster of emotions. I woke uptoday mad as all get out. Mad at God for taking him, the vet, myselfand even Apollo for leaving me.
Those are normal emotions for you to be feeling. Someday theanger, guilt and loss will subside and you'll have only fond memoriesof Apollo. He brought so much joy and happiness into yourlife. Nothing can take that away from you.
You have all been wonderful. With every one'spermission when i am able I would like to print these pages and addthem to Apollo's book.
Great idea! I did this when Lenci died and I have it in my box with the rest of her stuff

Lissa wrote:
Laura wrote:
Apollo is a legend and will never be forgotten.

Iwuvbunbuns72 wrote:
Apollowas truely a legend!!and i will charish all of his stories and picturesforever.

If there is a Rabbit Hall of Fame, Apollo would get my vote.

Rainbows! :dude:

dajeti2 wrote:
Every day is a rollercoaster of emotions. I woke uptoday mad as all get out. Mad at God for taking him, the vet, myselfand even Apollo for leaving me.

I was cleaning the computer desk and found his booties and fellapart. His cage torments me yet I can't bring myself to do anything toit. It hurts so much that the last thing he heard was me yelling athim. I keep replaying everything in my mind wondering if I missedsomething. Jeremy and I both can't help but feel that we let himdown.

You have all been wonderful. With every one's permission when iam able I would like to print these pages and add them to Apollo'sbook.

I can't seem to think clearly. I will answer all of you when I am able.

Tina

Tina - if it helps any - I find myself mad at God too.....and I had ayelling session where I told Him I couldn't understand why He'd takeApollo. So please know that what you're feeling is verynormal.

Apollo might have heard you yelling - but what he really heard - wasthe love in your voice and the intentions you had. He knewyou like no other bunny - and he was very special and VERY sensitive toyour needs and intentions and life. He knew you loved him -there is no doubt about that. So while he may have "heard"the yelling - he especially heard the love.

I wish I could be there just to give you a hug. Please know you're in my prayers on an almost hourly basis...

Peg

WEll Tina it is normal to go through all theemotions. I have done that with a few of our lost loved ones as well.But you can not be mad at GOD because it is nature for things like thatto happen.

Tina you got my permission to add all of the post I made about Apollo. I truly miss the boy and his antic stories.

:shock2:my first reaction, and then:bigtears:...

Tina, i'm SO very sorry for this aweful tragety. All I can offer you ismy love and support. I'm in shock. I haven't been on in almost a week,and to read this, well, this is the very last thing I thought I wouldfind...

I wish to send you all of our love, and support. If there is ANYHTING at all I can do to help PLEASE, let me know...

Please send my love to Jeremy, as I know this must be very hard on him too.

Apollo was Very special to all of us here in the Jungle, and Tina, Dale, and Jeremy you are too...

love from all in the Jungle.

:pray:

Latest posts

Back