APOLLO passed

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tina & family,

Words are just so insufficient to express our grief here. I'm so sorry. It just doesn't seem fair.

You're in our prayers - your whole family!

Peg

Tina,

I am so sorry for yourloss. You guys gave him a great life.. It's so sad he had togo. I wish you didnt have to go through this right now.

Cristy

Tina-

I'm so sorry. I just feel so awful. Apollo was sucha loved bunny. I don't even know what to say other than I'mtruly sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you andyours. Apollo will be greatly missed. I lovedhearing about him and seeing his pictures. He was an amazingbunny. God Bless Apollo. :pray:

Jenn

Tina, im so deeply sorry for your loss. Wordscannot express how bad you must be feeling. I am so shocked at thispoint, i feel like ive lost one of my own buns. I will sure miss himdearly and all the stories about him. Again, i am so deeplysorry. I will keep your whole family in my thoughts. *Hugs*

I am sorry to hear about your loss,Tina. I could only imagine the pain you are goingthrough. My best to you and your family, take care!

-k

:bigtears:

It was within the timeframe when Apollo died that after 9 straight days of rain, The Sun came out.

What a Huge and Difficult Loss.

Tina,

Apollo is an inspiration to us all here. We truly love hearing aboutAollo and his acers.. We all are going to miss him very much but TinaBuck is watching him just remember that.

Here I made something for you and Jeremy.

Apollosmovingavatar1.gif

Tina, Jeremy and Dale .. I am SO sorry for yourloss... I cannot belive this happened .. I am literally in shock...Ireallly cant belive this has happened...anything you need please pleasePM me!

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
:(It looks like Buck got an early birthday present.

My thoughts are with your family right now.

May Apollo frolic in peace.

bridgebow1.jpg
Mybunnyboysthat's not a goood thing to to say a early b'day preasent that is all ihave to say dale and yoru can ban me fromthe form carolynbut that wasnot appropriaiate iknow u are sorry bunny boy

Dale,

Buck was a dear friend of ours who passed away in June. His birthday is tomorrow.

We like to think all our beloved bunnies who pass are in his care now.

Laura

Oftentimes, peoplearen't sure what to say in response to someone who has suffered a loss.And though they may not choose the best words to express theirsympathy,it doesn't mean that they don't care. I'm sure thatMBB posted withpure intentions.

To Tina, Dale, and Jeremy:

My thoughts and prayers are with you at this time.

~Emily and the Fuzzbutts~

Dale,
I feel I have to jump in and defend My Bunny Boys, I am sure that it was not meant in a mean way.

I am sure you and your family are hurting so very deeply right now,there are a lot of people here who thought the world of Apollo, we alllistened and were so happy to hear Tina tell us all the stories andantics of Apollo.

I think now is a hard time for people to express their feelings as it's such a very sad time.
Not all of us can say the "right" things as it's so very hard to know the right thing to say.

Please don't be offended as I am 100% certain there was no malice orhurt intended, I am sure it was all offered in hurt and heartfeltsympathy.

Please give Jeremy a big hug I am sure this is extremely hard for him as well.

My thoughts to you and Tina as well.

***edited to say when I first responded and wrote this there was noother replies and then when I posted this there were already replies ,so please see Dale that there were several of us who thought the samething. i am not saying who is right or wrong all I am saying is we allcan understand to a certain extent just how hard this time is for youall. No we can't understand fully as we did not have the pleasure ofliving with Apollo, but to a certain point we understand***

Oh, Dear Heart,

That was not said to hurt you...it was said to comfort.

No one wanted Apollo to be with Buck. Not even Buck - I assure you.

Your pain is deep, thick, and raw right now. Please realize, we're alldoing the best we can to comfort you. No one knows what to say, we'rejust hoping that what would bring us comfort will bring it to you.

There was No Bun like Apollo. Our hearts are very heavy having lost himand knowing that you are going through this horrible severing.

Much Love,
-Carolyn

My Bunny Boys,

Hunny we know you didn't mean it in a mean way. ((((hugs you tight)))

Things are hard for Tinas' family and they are hard for us all here as well, including you!

We all felt like we knew Apollo from all the stories we heard about him, and we all came to love him in our own ways.

Don't be hard on yourself, we know the way in which it was meant.
:hearts::hearts::hearts:

Latest posts

Back