APOLLO passed

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG! I am SO very sorry to hearthis! Poor Tina! My sincerst condolences... noamount of words are going to sooth this deep pain. What atragedy. My prayers are with her and Apollo. Maythey meet again in a much better place.

:bigtears:

OMGosh... I am soo very sorry to hear this. Ihave only known of Tina and this board for a few short days... but itwas obvious her devotion to him. My deepest sympathies for Tina, Dale& Jeremy.

Tina, Ithink ofyou andApollo, Dale, Jeremy and the family as close friends I've never metorspoken to. I've felt yourjoy throughyourstories, and now I'm feeling your pain. Thankyou for giving Apollo such a wonderful life- you've been thebest bunny mom on the planet -and thank you so much forsharing it with us.

Myveryvery heartfelt condolences to all.:heart:

I really can't find much to say. Thisis such a shock! I know he was your baby, Tina, and I wish Icould help you somehow. Much love from me and James,

Angela

:rose:

Goodness, how sad! I'm so sorry for your loss.Tina, I'm sending every positive thought and prayer your way at thistime. Please give your son a big hug for me. This is a loss that willbe felt across the bunny boards.

Much Love,
Minda

Oh, God, I don't know what to say atall. There truly are no words. Tina, Dale andJeremy my deepest sympathies go out to you. To say anythingelse at this moment would be pointless. Tina, if you needanything, I will be here, call my cell whenever, I'm here around theclock.

Lots of Love,

Jen

Tina - there is not much to say - except I am so sorry for this great loss. Please know that we are praying for you and all.
Those of us who have lost our very precious friends know what you arefeeling, for your devotion and love for 'Pollo was so evident.
Take care of yourself now - God bless you and grant you peace of heart and soul.

I am so sorry for your lost Tina. Binkie freeApollo Binkie free. Tina Buck Jones will watch over him for you girl.Please pm or email me if you need to rant, vent or cry. Please I am soosorry. I was hoping to hear the good news when I got on the email and Isee the rainbow bridge thread and realized that it was Apollo.

Angel and MeatHead :sad::hug:

Latest posts

Back