Anyone interested in a meet-up this summer?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MEETUP COUNTDOWN!!!!!

WOOT!

3!

:pullhair::sweep

:toast::party0002::weee::clapping::pinkbouce::pinkelepht::thankyou:

:dancingorig::tantrum::group2::lurker:group:

:bump:trio:juggle:Canada small::Canada small::Canada small::running bunny:rabbithop

:happyrabbit::runningrabbit::energizerbunny::headflick::apollo::party::party:

[align=center]1!
[/align][align=center]:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
[/align]

[align=center]YEAH![/align]

[align=left]Hey Autumn looking forward to meeting you tomorrow.[/align]

[align=left]Susan:pinkelepht::pinkelepht::running bunny:bunny18:bunny18:rabbithop:rabbithop:rabbithop[/align]

Hey Autumn...
Nothing like kicking a chiquaqua and snorting like ducks to finish off the evening huh!

LMAO
:biggrin2:Yipp yipp!
Oh..my poor cheeks HURT! :biggrin:

Dani :)

What-EVER, Dani! I don't know anything about the barrage of wildlife teeming around your front door, or the old dude soliciting Tony :shock:...

My stomach hurts from laughing (and a little of the blue koolaid thrown in )this morning :D

Will post some AWESOME pics when I get home

For your viewing pleasure:

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/yypI7aKGhd0&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

:coolness:

OMG I had such a great time yesterday. You should see the spread Dani and her wonderful hubby put on. Autumn made the most delicious drinks, too bad i couldn't drink too much as i was driving home. And her sweetie is really nice.

And her yard is to die for.Dani really is a great gardener. I'm so jealous.I did not see one weed, unlike my garden.

We must do this again next year and maybe more people will come. We really are normal people, nothing scarey about any of us.:biggrin:

Susan:)

ps

All the bunnies were so darn cute too. And the baby squirrels are adorable.

Who are you kidding Susan!?
We are the scariest rabbit people ever!:biggrin2: (I lie!) LOL

Marni sent us her pics from the get together...which is good because our pics turned out horrible...time to lobby for a better camera!

Here is a pic of the sign I put out so no one could miss the house!
It started to rain at the end...which is why the bunny head is upside down! lol
BunnyBBQ31.jpg

The front of the house!
BunnyBBQ32.jpg

Heading to the back Deck...and the nom noms!
BunnyBBQ1.jpg

Tony BBQing!
BunnyBBQ2.jpg

Autumn in her snazzy dress helping us stuff the food all onto one table! Notice my ever so clever dustpan of bunny poops! he he! Also in the bottom right...I'm not sure what to call it...but to coin a phrase...a salmon coloured jello abortion! It tasted awesome though! LOL :D Even though you can't see it...Autumns bunny bow coordinated perfectly with her belt and sexy red satin sandals! lol :D Cha ching!
BunnyBBQ5.jpg
\

BunnyBBQ4-1.jpg

Marie, Autumn and Nate!
BunnyBBQ30.jpg

Dani and Susan babysitting the squirrels! You will notice my peice of cake has an eyeball...a little disturbing! lol
BunnyBBQ29.jpg

Marni, Sue and Susan!
BunnyBBQ6.jpg

Our Awesome Bunny Cake!
BunnyBBQ11.jpg

The cake was so beautiful none of us wanted to cut it...Nate and Tony really didn't have that issue!
BunnyBBQ20.jpg

And just to throw in a random pic...our pond! lol :D
BunnyBBQ3.jpg

Everyone relaxing on the deck!
100_8326.jpg

100_8322.jpg

100_8321.jpg

100_8324.jpg

Even though the day was cloudy...the rain mostly held off till the very end! It was a great day! It was so nice to be able to get everyone together! A great group of people! We definately have to do it again next year! :biggrin2:

Here are my snaps from the party :)

Cozy sitting area:
P1080202.jpg

Dani's beautiful bunny fountain!
P1080204.jpg

Tony and Dani made enough food to feed Napoleon's Army!
P1080205.jpg

Revellers cramming their faces full of delish food.
P1080207.jpg

One of the youngest guests came out for their feed...
P1080210.jpg

Cakefied Darwin:
P1080214.jpg

Tony dispatching of Darwin's graven image, Old-Testament style:
P1080220.jpg

Sue is horrified by Dani's slice o Darwin:
P1080225.jpg

The GORGEOUS, GENEROUS pile of party favours!!! Thank you so much, Dani & Tony!
P1080226.jpg

My bunnies got these fab party favours :) They are busy massacring their new toys right now:biggrin2:
P1080232.jpg

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Dani and Tony, for opening your home to us! We had an absolute blast :D Can't wait to do this again soon!

The cake was made by KandyCakes...she is on Facebook...has lots of pics of her themed cakes! We sent her pics of our boy Darwin and she made up the cake for us! Right down to the tips of his ears that tip up at the end! :biggrin:

She does an amazing job...anyone in the Golden Triangle in Ontario should def check her out! The pics don't really do the colours justice! It was beautiful!

Helen we could put one together, we aren't that far apart!

:shock:

I am so jealous! Lol! You guys look like you had a blast!!! :biggrin2: So nice of you to get together. It must be so awesome to meet people in person like that. Hehehe. :biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back