Anyone interested in a meet-up this summer?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runestonez

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
I live in the Guelph area and was wondering if there are any RO people who would be interested in a BBQ and meet up this summer sometime?:biggrin:
I was thinking around the end of June, beginning of July...before too many people start to head off on vacation...and before I have to do anymore OREO related functions! lol

Danielle:)

LOL
I like to tell people it is close enough to Toronto to be too close and far enough away they still think we are an agricultural community! :biggrin2:Civilized enough to have TWO exits on the 401...but still considered the boonies!:biggrin:

When I first joined OREO they were so happy they had a new member who lived in the country and had access to hay and apple sticks! lol When I actually had to go out of town to find them!;):biggrin:

I thought I would offer the oppurtunity to any RO members who might be interested...it also gives anyone in the general area the chance to pick up bunn safe toys or litterboxes while they are here as well!

If we couldn't get enough people from RO I could always invite the OREO members who might be interested and make it a party! :biggrin2: LOL

It's never too far for bunns!:biggrin2:
(unless you don't have a drivers license...then yes, walking would def be sucky!) :biggrin2:;) LOL

I'm in the ottawa area as well..actually about an hour AWAY from ottawa and in the other direction from Guelph so thats kind of far for myself as well!

I'm in of course.

Anything to see all those Cuties you have. Nice Blog BTW, about time).:whistling:p:pssd::great::tonguewiggle:big wink:

Susan

Yes yes yes...:stikpoke
You guilted me into redoing my Blog...now lets see how long it takes for me to fall behind--again! LOL :biggrin2:

Dani:)

I will probably be going to Toronto around that time as we are taking the kids to the zoo and to see my brother in law. So if it around the right time maybe I could go too.

Nope!:biggrin:Although there is a Timmies around the corner!
I am offering up our house for a BBQ and rabbit smoozing party! :biggrin:
Anyone who is interested please discuss amongst yourselves what date is best for all of you...majority rules...I will make sure I am available! LOL :biggrin2:

Let me know the date you guysdecide on...in the meantime I will begin a menu...if there are any dietary concernsor requests please let me know and I will make sure we have meal options available for all!:biggrin2:

I will have my MIL helping out with the food so there will most likely be a fair bit of Italian cooking offered up! She is a menace to my diet!
Corn on the cob...perhaps...my rabbit fanatic of a neighbour is offering to make sweets and desserts for us...(she is almost as bad as MIL!) My honey lemon shrimps...hamburgers of course, hotdogs (BIG hotdogs!), pasta...one thing my MIL and I do very well is food! No one will go hungry! :biggrin2:

Danielle:biggrin:

Just wanted to say hi, and tell you guys how much I'd love to come to a meet-up this summer.

Danielle, I think it would be really awesome if it was with both OREO and RO members. I'd love to meet some rabbity folk here in our province.

I can be available on most weekends throughout, with the exception of the June 27th weekend. LMK!

*Infiltrating the Canadian borders...*
I heard someone say Tim Hortons. I loooove their coffee. It's not even cool how much I love their coffee. They have Tim Horton here but they did something to it -- It's NOT the same thing! :(

NorthernAutumn wrote:
All the more reason you should drive up here, Helen!
(You're all the more welcome if you bring some Krispy Kremes, though :D)
LOL - the only thing worth bringing from the states is some Krispy Kreme :biggrin:
Toronto SURE would be a long drive! I do fly up there from time to time with my husband. We hit up the Markham area for some serious Chinese eats usually :wink

OK...
For anyone (Ontarians or otherwise:)) who is interested in meeting up this summer...since no one has voiced a date...I vote for June 26th...it is the last Saturday in June.
I am suggesting we meet up around noon or thereabouts...this allows the people who have further to drive to be able to drive home at a decent hour!
I am open to any suggestions!
So speak up and be heard!:coolness:

Does this work for everyone?
RSVP asap...please!:biggrin:

Darn it Autumn...:grumpy
See this is what happens when I post without reading up first!

No Krispy Kremes for you!;)

OK...next date?

:D
I'm trouble, sorry :p

August is really good for me (31-1 aug is ok too). June is a bust. July works for 3-4, and for 10-11... the other weekends are likely taken up.

Not that we need to work around me, eh?
I will try hard to make it happen :)

Latest posts

Back