Anyone interested in a meet-up this summer?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So far any weekend is good for me.

Susan

NO MUSHROOMS PLEASE:p

For safety reasons, I would highly recommend meeting at a public place rather than a private residence. As much as we would like to trust people, you may end up being a victim of theft after inviting strangers to your home.

Thanks Pam :)

Hubby and I discussed this in the beginning before we offered the house for the get together...we are not worried.

Has anyone got a better date?
I founda lady that makes awesome themed cakes and I want to order one for us! Hehe
Can you guess what I want it to look like? :biggrin:

So far there don't seem to be too many confirmed RO attendee's...:(
I guess its up to you Susan to helpeat up all the leftovers! lol
I ordered2 mini mazes from Binky Bunny too so we can have a draw the day of the get together for those!
I have grab bags planned, food ( with no mushrooms!) and some of the OREO people are interested in attending too!

I have been busy lately with bunny issues and such so I haven't been posting much lately, but I am still lurking! :D
So this thing is definately "on"...still have to suss out who, when and what time!

Hopefully I will have set my problem bunny children "free" (cottontails...don't freak out!lol):biggrin:by then...so I will have more time to myself!
I spent the other night out in the HUGE thunderstorm outside with an umbrella...Tony swore I would do it...<sigh> and yes I did...ran out with an umbrella to make sure they were OK...yes...holding it over their enclosure...then last night I was outside, in the rain, again, with a broom chasing the racoons...hubby has been laughing his butt off for at least two days now...and to make things better...now I have a slight cold! :rollseyes
Grrr...I hate when I prove him right! lol ;)

Danielle:)

I am now booked for October 2 & 3- Critters Gone Country
August 14th & 15th-Peterborough Exhibition

Quick quick...we gotta pick a date!:biggrin:

Sorry just got booked for July 23rd and 24th this morning!
And it is now August 12, 13, 14 and 15th as well as October 2nd and 3rd.

This is whenI start getting contacts for Fall fairs and things for OREO.

What about July 17th or 31st?

I like 31.
Hey, ask your OREO peeps too. If they are more organized than us lot (which I bet they are:p), go with their date.
Whatever works best for you :hug:

It is official!
The date will be July 31st!:biggrin2:

Mark it on your calendars!

Anyone who is attending RSVP asap so I can send out directions and take numbers so I can get foods and snackies! :biggrin2:

So far there are 7 confirmed RSVP's!
Nine if you count Tony and I!:biggrin2:

I will be sending out reminderPM'sand directions to all RSVP's about 2 weeks before the bunny soiree!:yahoo::party0002::weee:

If you are attending and want directions sooner PM me and I will pass them along!
Guelph has decided to do 5 years worth of road construction in one year (gov't funding etc etc)so I will pass on the best directions to get you here as fast and hassle free as possible! Thankfully they are almost done on our end of town! Sheesh!:rollseyes

The get together is scheduled for July 31st!:biggrin2:

Cross your fingers for no rain!:pray:

Latest posts

Back