Angel's tumour, as things progress Z

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am keeping your girl and you in my thoughts and prayers today, Snuffles...surrounding you both with love...

:hug1

Please keep us posted...

Thanks so much guys. She should be insurgery now. I should hear something soon! Yes, afew treats are in order tonight if she's not too tired.:)

I'll know the results of the biopsy within 7-10 days.

YAY!!!!!!!:elephant::elephant::elephant::bunnydance:

My girl made it! She's waking up now. She had nicesteady breaths throughout the procedure. It was just underthe skin, not deep and she did get it all out. My girl didgood, I'm so happy and proud of her! Phew.:yes:

Sorry I wasn't on to add to the support earlier,but I'm so pleased for you that it went well!! I knew she'd beok!:bunnydance::bunnydance:

YAY!! Glad to hear things went well, and that your girl made it through safe and sound. :)

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::colors::colors::colors::elephant::elephant::elephant:

Thank you Rosie for merging the twothreads! I figure this way, anyone that reads this will knowwhat's going on, and not be confused. Hee Hee

Thanks again Rosie for your support and friendliness!

Love ya. And all of you here on RO! You rock (and ya know it)! :)

Crystal, Angel and Snuffles.:bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back