Angel-My babygirl Missy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh wow - I had not realized it had been a year already. I remember when you lost her and the devastation you felt.

You're in my thoughts and prayers. I know that next Feb. - on the anniversary of Tiny's death, I'll probably be a basket case.... I can't begin to imagine how you must feel.

Hey Crystal, I hope that the one year anniversary wasn't too difficult for you and your husband :hug:.

Just wanted to clear up because I don't want credit for it, I didn't draw that picture, you must have forgotten! It's a picture of Angel on your table outside in the fading sun, I edited it in photoshop, I never said I drew it. I wonly wish I could draw like that, I'd be rich and famous :whistling.

Thank you NA and Peg! Thank you very much. Actually, I'm good. Is that scarey or what? I went through months of anguish with losing her. Now, I'm good? Weird. I can't explain it.:?

I'm sorry Chelle, I didn't realize that. I did thought you drew it, lol. Thanks for clarifying, but, it doesn't matter. That pic is so awesome, and it looks like something you "created" as opposed to "copying" per say, so, I still give you the credit:D.

We are good, it's just weird. Doesn't seem possible it's been a year...;)

MyLOVEABLES!! wrote:
Im glad you are doing better Crystal, i was worried :S
i guess time does go by quickly.

Lots of love Prisca

Thank you much, Prisca! I am better now about it, Thank Jesus! I was starting to think it'd never go away.;)

Thank you again, very much girl!

C:)

Geez I almost never read RB :?

Sorry that you are going through so much ,Crystal,and that I didn't respond sooner.
Angel sounds like she was areally really special bun- bun

Sorry that her loss is still so fresh in your heart.
Love ya:hearts
Maureen

Thank you so much, Prisca andMaureen! Yes, I am doing much better, but I don't understand how it works. I am not bad in pain like I was. I still miss her, of course.

Thank you guys!:D

JimD wrote:
***bump***

:hug:

Oh geez, Jim, thank you so much, I didn't know you did this...:hug2:

My mom lost her cat today, so I'm sad about that, she was young. Mom noticed her lethargic for a day, but a bit off two before that. Vet, do tests and boom. Have to decide to put her down. One kidney was smaller than the other? What does that mean, vet didn't give answers, other than test concluded a Pancreas problem, couldn't keep her temp upas well...Didn't recommend any surgery in her condition, and even said if she would've brought her in 2 days prior, it was still too far gone...I don't understand...

RIP-Allison...:pink iris:

Latest posts

Back