Angel-My babygirl Missy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AngelnSnuffy wrote:
RexyRex wrote:
The hurt never goes away fully, does it? I'm sorry that you are having a rough day :hug2:
No, it doesn't totally go away.:( Hits you at weird times too.
I completely understand where you're coming from. Even talking about the loss of my kitten (five years ago) can still make me "well up," depending upon the time (and to whom) thatI happen to mention it.

:hug2:

Jenk

Aww Crystal, I'm so sorry that you're going through a rough patch.:(I still feel sad whenever I see this thread, it's hard to believe that Angel is gone. Some rabbits are so special that you just think they'll be around for ever.:(

Don't worry, you're not the only one that feels like this, we all understand. Istillhavedays when I have a good cry.:hug:Just remember that the good times that we spent withour girls by far outweighs thepain of losing them.:)

Thanks, Jenk! Yeah, it does hit at weird times. Thank you for your understanding. Gotta love ya.

Jess, yeah, it just seems like she should still be here, she left me too soonand out of the blue! That's the worst. And to not know what happened is even worse. I'm just stuck in not believeing in Narcs:?. I know they're good, but, I just can't do that sometimes, or should I say, so far. I can't.

Thank you guys again! I love y'all and you know how it is, it sucks bad. So, thank you guys.:hug:

I just look through Angel's photos again, such a pretty girl =] i'd love ablack and white bunny :)

Crystal i havent been throught this much b4 ( only wen i was lil ) but if you need to talk my PM box is open for you =]

Love Prisca

MyLOVEABLES!! wrote:
I just look through Angel's photos again, such a pretty girl =] i'd love ablack and white bunny :)

Crystal i havent been throught this much b4 ( only wen i was lil ) but if you need to talk my PM box is open for you =]

Love Prisca

Oh, Prisca.

Are you the sweetest thing, or what?!:D

Thank you so much. I so miss her. Darn it.

Thank you again, Prisca!:hug:

I know how you feel. We lost both of my parent's dogs (mom & daughter pair, had the daughter since birth) within three years. They were around my whole life (not joking). It never seems to stop hurting. I tear up now and again. I smile when I think of the good times I had with them though. :) Just remember, she wouldn't want you to be sad :)

:hug:

Thank You, Kherrman!

Just wanted to say that I have just changed my Av to reflect a pic that a dear friend of mine on here drew of my baby girl. I love it and want to showcase it through her memorial day coming up.;)

Thank you again, Chelle. You rock!:)

I'm thinking of you Crystal, I keep on going sad reading this thread. I can just imagine how bonded you and Angel (RIP) was. I saw o unny that looks a lot like Angel at the spca website the other day, i instantly htought of you.

Chat if you want? on the flash chat thing?

Prayers for you Crystal. You're in my thoughts.

Prisca.

P.s im sorry i keep on posting if that bothers you, it just seems so sad that someone ( well alot of people ) have been seperated from their best friend.

Hey Crys :hug:, you and Angel are always on my mind. I am sorry if I seem a bit reclusive or quiet compared to the 'old' me, but want you to know I'm thinking of you and know how much you miss Ang :hug1.

Chelle

Prisca? No way, you post what you want to post, no worries. It's nice to know you care. Thankfully, I am over the hardest part of losing Ang, man it was hard.

Thank you for being here, you are so very sweet!:hug:

Chelle? No, you're fine. I know you can't be on like you were, I respect that. I know we're still friends, I still think about you as well, girl!:p

Hi Crystal, I've been thinking about you everytime I read this blog. It's so difficult reading it as I know how much you loved and miss your Baby Girl.

May her Memories bring you bring you some peace of mind. I'm sure she's up at the Rainbow Bridge watching over all of her family.

She was such a beautiful girl. I LOVE your new avitar, such a beautiful picture of a Beautiful Girl.

Hugs to you.

Susan:(

SOOOSKA wrote:
Hi Crystal, I've been thinking about you everytime I read this blog. It's so difficult reading it as I know how much you loved and miss your Baby Girl.

May her Memories bring you bring you some peace of mind. I'm sure she's up at the Rainbow Bridge watching over all of her family.

She was such a beautiful girl. I LOVE your new avitar, such a beautiful picture of a Beautiful Girl.

Hugs to you.

Susan:(

Thank you Susan! I am so much better now, but not well enough to get another:?. I think I'm still scared.:(

Thank you about the avatar as well, and to you Kherrrmann:hug:!:D

Actually, NZMinilops drew that pic that is my avatar for me!:D Isn't it just awesome? I love it! It works great as an Avatar for her:).

I don't want to do this, but I have to...:(

One year Anniversary for Miss Ang. I cannot believe it has been a freakin year.

Misses May:

Mommy and Daddy miss you very much. Today was strange. We thought about you alot. We love you so much and hope you're doing well where you are.

We love you very much and are thinking of you dear Ang.

Man, I miss you:tears2:.

I love you BabyGirl, I am thinking of you BabyGirl.:(:rainbow:

Latest posts

Back