Angel-My babygirl Missy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bambi Sunshine wrote:
We are so lucky because we have these little furry people in our lives that love us even though they dont understand us but we only get to borrow them we never get to keep them

xoxox
Thanks for sharing that Alice.:hug: It really helps me, and to know you just made that up/said that while we were chatting on msn. It's great and so true and it helps me. Maybe it will help someone else too.;)

Babygirl,

It's been two weeks since you've been gone:bigtears:. I miss you sweetheart.

I want to hold you, and sqeeze you, like I used to. This marks your two week anniversary, you've been gone from me.

It's still so raw, it burns my heart. I miss you babygirl.:(:rose:

I love you sweetheart. Never, will you be forgotten.

I love you Me!:rose:

Baby girl,

It's been exactly three weeks since you've been gone. I can't believe it. I still miss you so much. I think about you all the time, and thought about you all day today:(.

I hope you're doing well where you are, I hope you're safe and happy. I'm going to make your mebox very soon, I haven't been able to do it yet sweetheart.

Mommy has your ball in her bed. I put it in there a couple nights after you'd gone, I thought it might help me. It did and it does. I'll be putting that and your tubas and the card from the vet in your box. I'll also be printing a ton of pictures off my camera to put in it too. It will be very nice, a keepsake for you.

I love you sweetheart.

Mommy

Angel, Missy!

I love you sweet girl. I miss you very much. I want you back:bigtears:. I miss you so much. I talk to you all the time, saying my "Missy, Missy, Missy!" and you'd binky!

I love you sweetheart. I miss you. I'll cry for you, I did today. I will tomorrow.

I love you baby! Missy Mae!:hug:(Hugging myself.)

Oh Crystal...:bigtears:

You're always going to miss and want Angel back, but I promise you in time thatit will get easier living without her. We'll never ever forget Angel.:hug::rainbow:

Thank you Jess. That means alot. It is true, it has gotten easier. That harsh pain is lifting, thank goodness.

It's been just over a month:shock:. I still miss my baby girl. She was just one awesome bun! The most adorable, loving little thing.;) I lost a piece of my heart losing that sweetheart girl. She was just so precious. I used to say to her "Precious and Few, Precious and Few" aww. I also had a little song I'd sing to her (one of many:p) being "I love ya tooo pieces, to pieces", it has a nice little ring to it;).

I still love and miss you sweetheart girl. Mommy's bubba girl-I hope you're well and happy still.:rose:

I have watched Cheryl's vid's enough to know what a good one is:). I'm afraid, Daddy has got one in progress, that will be awesome.

Just for you, our sweet Angel baby girl. I miss you so much:purplepansy:, I can't get over you. You were perfection.:rainbow::in tears:

Aww Crystal...Angel was such a special little girl,i had always loved her,she was the most prettiest little girl and i know how much you are missing your baby :(

Your mum will always love you forever Angel

Cheryl

9 months, Missy. I miss you little girl.:hug:

God, I wish I could hug you again...:(:sad:

DSCN1026.jpg

DSCN0198.jpg

The hurt never goes away fully, does it? I'm sorry that you are having a rough day :hug2:

Angel was a beautiful bun, she looked like a tiny cow! You are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope that he eases your pain.

RexyRex wrote:
The hurt never goes away fully, does it? I'm sorry that you are having a rough day :hug2:

Angel was a beautiful bun, she looked like a tiny cow! You are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope that he eases your pain.

Aw. thanks for posting. No, it doesn't totally go away.:( Hits you at weird times too.

Thank you for your prayers and thoughts, that is so cool! Thank You!:hug:

Angel certainly was a lovely girl....I'm so sorry that the pain is still so fresh. I think I posted this elsewhere, but I hope this helps a bit. In a class I took, we discussed the grieving process. While many say that the first year is the worst, it's been discovered that the majority of people report that their grief can last much longer than 1 year....while that sounds ominous, it also makes me feel relieved to know that when my feelings are still raw after the "prescribed time" that it's not that unusual.

I'll keep you in my prayers.

P&W that is very interesting and at the same time very sweet of you to say. Thank you so much.:hug: She was just a great, great bun. It's just not fair that she had to go so soon. Man, was she beautiful!

I love you Ang, me and Daddy miss you very much! Me!:pink iris:

AngelnSnuffy wrote:
RexyRex wrote:

Aw. thanks for posting. No, it doesn't totally go away.:( Hits you at weird times too.

I'm so sorry you're having a rough time. I know what you mean about how it hits at weird times. We just passed the six month mark with Tiny's passing and I think I'm doing worse now than I was then.

You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

TinysMom wrote:
AngelnSnuffy wrote:
RexyRex wrote:

I'm so sorry you're having a rough time. I know what you mean about how it hits at weird times. We just passed the six month mark with Tiny's passing and I think I'm doing worse now than I was then.

You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you, Peg. Yeah, it's a bit weird how it hits you when it does. Man, it's hard. I miss my little girl like I know you miss all your babies. Thank you Peg, I know it had to be hard for you to post that.:hug:.

You know that my thoughts and prayers are with your family as well. I know you've had a rough year and I'm always thinking of you guys. Thinking of you all.

Latest posts

Back