Angel-My babygirl Missy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AngelnSnuffy

Reaction score
Oh Precious Angel :rainbow: RIP-11/09/07

:rose:~Baby girl, I’m not sure what happened. I’m so very sorry. I don’t know what to do without you, I miss you so very much.~:rose:

I adopted Angel 4 and a half years ago from the Indiana House Rabbit Society after seeing her picture online. She looked adorable. I had to have her. My husband agreed. She was 3 years old then. She always had perfect health. Not sick a day in her life. The only problem she had, was a small mammary tumor I found on her almost one year ago in December of last year. The tumor was successfully removed in late February and after being tested, I found out it was cancerous. She made a great recovery.

She’s been completely healthy since then too. Full of spunk and vigor. She was the best house rabbit. She was so very sweet. Could cuddle her anytime time I wanted. The only naughty thing she did was chew on the boards under the recliner. We just let her do it, what was the harm?

Something told me a few months ago to spend even more time with her, so I did, and I’m so glad I did. Little did I know the end was near:bigtears:.

One thing I totally forgot about until today, probably because of the panic, shock and heartbreak I have been through, is that when I came home last Friday and inspected her, I felt what felt like a tumor on her tummy. This could have been cancer again.

:rose:~You had a great, long life sweetheart. Not as long as I would have liked though. I thought you would be here at least a couple more years. I hope you are happy where you are. You’re out of pain now Missy. I’m so sorry. I did what I could. I’ll never, ever forget you babygirl. You were the absolute BEST! Until we meet again…I LOVE YOU TO PIECES. I always said that to you. Goodbye babygirl, I love you.~:rose:

[align=center]To see your pretty face once more
And reminisce with you,
To hold you in my arms once more
And spend the day with you,
To tell you how I miss you so
And long to have you stay
To tell you how I'll love you so
Tomorrow and today
You're always on my mind
Your sparkling eyes I see-
I know that I will never find
Another you and me.
[/align]

[align=center]-Author Unknown[/align]

[align=center]
MVC-011S.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]
MVC-010S-1.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]
MVC-013S.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]
DSCN0215-1.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]
DSCN0214.jpg
[/align]
DSCN0328-1.jpg

[align=center]
DSCN0710.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]
DSCN0482.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]
DSCN0198.jpg
[/align]

I'm so sorry you lost her. She was so pretty and i know you loved her so much as I am sure she loved you as well.

You gave her such a great place to live and took such wonderful care of her. Saying goodbye is so hard.... but one day you'll see her again.

What a beautiful beautiful girl...

She is so missed...and my heart is still with you, Crystal...:hug:

We will miss you, Sweet Angel baby...you will forever be in our hearts...

:rainbow::bunnyangel::hearts

Im so sorry Crystal. She was such a beautiful little girl. She lit up alot of people's hearts, and will always be remembered and loved.

RIP Angel :rainbow:.

How is Snuff handling it? I know they were partly bonded :(.

She was just so special....

Crystal Angel was so Beautiful and looked so loved by you and you hubby. What a great life you gave her. I'm sure she's telling all her new friends at the Bridge and I bet Buck is giving her lots of nose rubs and kisses.

Susan:angelandbunny:

Thank you guys. I miss my girl. Thank you all so much.:hug:

I got a card from the regular vet I see.I took pics of it last night. I will post that soon. It was so sweet to comehome tofind the card, thathelped me somewhat, as it was a week.:(

Those pictures of her are so beautiful :hug:.

I hope you are doing ok today.

This poem was read out at my great grandma Viwas' funeral. I don't know who wrote it but I like it and thought of you when I was going through some old stuff.

[align=center]When I come to the end of the road
And the sun has set for me
I want no rites in a gloom filled room
Why cry for a soul set fee?

Miss me a little - but not too long
And not with your head bowed low
Remember the love that we once shared
Miss me - but let me go.

For this is a journey that we all must take
And each must go alone
It's all a part of the Masters plan
A step on the road to home.

When you're lonely and sick of heart
Go to the friends you know
And bury your sorrows in doing good deeds
Miss me - but let me go.

:innocent And an Irish blessing for Angel :innocent

May the road rise up to meet you,
May the wind be always at your back,
May the sun shine warm apon your face,
May the rain fall soft apon your feilds,
Until we meet again.

[/align]

I haven't posted mostly because I just hate this section. I am so sorry for your loss. I know that it hurts and just doen't make sense. Know I am here and willing to listen or just make you laugh.

Thanks T and Ali. I know most don't like this section. I understand, really. Thanks Ali for the offer to make me laugh. I need that.:hug:

Snuff was out running about all afternoon today. He kept runninig from me. Little turdbird. Angel never ran from mommy, at first she did right after we got her, but not much after that, and never these past couple years:(.

The mornings are so hard. I just don't even want to get up. I'm depressed. I start to cheer up a bit in the pm. It's so hard.

Oh...my...goodness Chelle. That is awesome. I love it!:inlove:

Thank you so much for doing this. It's very special and very sweet. (Note to all: Michelle told me a few days ago that she was working on something for me for Angel.)

That will have to go in her mebox Chelle.:hug: Thank you so much.

We are so lucky because we have these little furry people in our lives that love us even though they dont understand us but we only get to borrow them we never get to keep them

xoxox

Latest posts

Back