And then there were Four

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cute bunnies. And it's nice to see that men talk "Baby Talk" to their Bunnies too.

Susan and the Gang:bunnydance::apollo::bunny19:bunnyheart

Thanks, Guys, I really appreciate the commentsand I'm uploading a new video of Speedy to Photobucket right now. Ithink I like taking the videos over the still shots because I can catchmore of what they do when they are playing. Besides, my current cameradoes video much much better than stills. :)

As for the baby talk....well, that just seems to happen...hehe.

Wallace

Tonight, the babies are in lockdown becauseapparently the Pee Wars have started and it's a four-way conflict.They've taken to peeing in front of each others' cages and in somecases, even peeing on each other.

Smokey and Chipper aren't fixed yet but it's odd that Speedy and Nipperwould join in on this activity. They're all litterbox trained so thishas to be a deliberate attempt to send bunny insults each other.

Silly Bunnies....hehe

In other news, I finally moved Chipper into a larger cage so he canhave the same benefits as Smokey and Speedy. He's quite happy to jumpup on his house and survey his little kingdom. I spent almost $200 thismonth on supplies including 20 pounds of pellets to make up for runningout earlier this week, a 28 qt bag of Cel-Sorb litter and a bunch ofnew toys that I intend to introduce to them very soon.

Smokey goes in for her spay on Monday 3/26/2007 and Chipper for hisneuter on 4/9/2007. The dates won't get here fast enough for me...hehe.

Wallace

Not much to say today other than Nip-Nip(Nipper...hehe) finally got a playhouse for her crate so she can have aplace to sleep and hide.

I think I've managed to finally make sure all the buns have everythingthey need to live a happy, healthy, and extremely spoiled life withme...lol

Wallace

SOOOSKA wrote:
Very cute bunnies. And it's nice to see that mentalk "Baby Talk" to their Bunnies too.
lol, I agree! Youre a big softie Wallace :D

I am in love with all your babies. Speedy is my favorite (what can I say, I love the dutches). And I love her blue eyes!

Yes, when it comes to bunnies, I'm a big softy. They just have a way of making a beeline right for my heart. :)

Today, I'm conducting an experiment where I've taken a cardboard boxwith the top and most of the front cut out and put a litterbox,pellets, and a bowl of water inside. I want to see if I can get thebuns to use it as their outside pit stop place instead of doing theirbusiness ala Pee Wars....hehe

This is also to see how they react to having their conveniences in a non-cage atmosphere.

Wallace

I just brought Smokey home from her spay and shecame through it swimmingly. She's in good spirits and resting in hercage right now. The Vet said she was friendly and well behaved and hadno problems whatsoever performing the procedure. She also weighs 4.2lbs which is interesting because that would mean that she is actuallyheavier than Nipper who is at least three times her size.

Per my Vet's instructions, I will be keeping her as calm and quiet aspossible for the next few days to give her a chance to rest. On April23, Chipper goes in for his neuter and then all my babies will be donewith that part of their lives. I had to change Chipper's appointmentbecause of a schedule conflict that came up at the last minute.

Hopefully, there won't be any more major issues come up with them.Everytime they go to the Vet, the cost cuts out getting them the nextcool bunny thing...hehe ;)

Wallace

Im so happy to hear Smokey's spay went well! Did they give you some metacam for pain?

Any poops yet? I was worried each time I brought a girl home after herspay, but all started eating that night! Heres hoping Smokey has aspeedy recovery :D

Haley wrote:
Imso happy to hear Smokey's spay went well! Did they give you somemetacam for pain?

Any poops yet? I was worried each time I brought a girl home after herspay, but all started eating that night! Heres hoping Smokey has aspeedy recovery :D

No, no metacamthey just told me to keep her calm and quietfor a few days. This is the third bunny I've had spayed with them andthey do an awesome job of taking care of my animals.Smokey'sbeen resting ever since I got her home. I haven'tseen her use her litter box yet but I'm sure she'll get around to itsoon. She's in really good spirits.

In other news, I've been watching Nipper do binkies since I let her outfor some play time and boy can that bunny leap into the air! hehe.

Wallace

Glad it went well! (Well according to you, she's not thrilled-I'm sure:D.)

BTW, I just watched 2 of the vids and loved them. Love thebaby talk of course. We're all the same, isn't itfunny? (Psst-My husband does it too.:shock:)

AngelnSnuffy wrote:
Glad it went well! (Well according to you, she's not thrilled-I'm sure:D.)

BTW, I just watched 2 of the vids and loved them. Love thebaby talk of course. We're all the same, isn't itfunny? (Psst-My husband does it too.:shock:)

Hehe, it's hard to talk seriously when they look that cute. It definitely brings out my paternal instincts. :D

Wallace

Whooaaa! I just watched the lastone! Awesome! Need more for sure:D. Yousound just like me talking to my buns-haha.

It's commendible(sp) that you have horrible back trouble and still find ways to connect to your babies.:hug:

Latest posts

Back