American Idol

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was ok tonight. The judges didn'teven say anything about Sanjaya's performance. Simon crackedme up when he said "Let's try a different tactic thisweek...incredible." HA

My Gina did pretty good for the genre.

I heard on the AI boards that LaKisha (who was last) was off tune:shock:.

Phil was off a bit, Paula wasn't real thrilled with it.

Melinda and Blake were pretty darn good.:)

Sanjaya-He actually didn't do too bad, but, ya know. He's basically a Vegas perfomer.

Haley did good, but Simon only said he liked her legs:shock:. They didn't like it, trying to sway votes.

We'll see.

It was OK. Like every week, I loved Melinda's performance. She's incredible. The others were alright. I also like Gina too!

I was laughing at Sanjaya's hair. It looked like a little kid whoslicked their hair back for picture day. He does have charm, but Idon't think his charm should keep him in the contest.

Can't wait for tomorrow! This should be interesting..

I forgot to tell you guys I saw Taylor Hicks inconcert this past Sunday. He put on a very good show if you like hisbrand of blue eyed soul. Simon Cowell would have hated it becauseTaylor did a lot of his "dancing" and the crowd went wild when hedanced! I also just found out Micheal Bublé is supposed to make asurprise appearance on tonights results show. It seems that TonyBennett is under the weather.

Cool. I'll tell my co-worker aboutthat, she loves Taylor! I think Tony is sick (disease sickmaybe:()I thought someone from a news source said.

Well, here we go tonight. I am very nervous forGina. The boards were saying she goes tonight, but I don'tthink so, I think it will be Phil.:nerves1 I sure hope theychange the system after this year.

Edited to add: She wants this so badlyand is sotruly sincere about it. When she does go, I don't thinkshe'll be able to sing her exit song she'll be bawling. Ijust know it. She teared up last week when the judgescritisized her after her performance. This week she lashedback at Simon, whom she has said to really like.:shock:

Well as far as I'm concerned there was a fewothers that could've went home, not her!! I really reallyliked her. This show is dumb this year. I don'teven find it fun to watch. It's quite boring, and now thatGina's gone, I don't really care anymore. I do like a coupleothers, but I really don't care who wins! or loses for thatmatter.

I agree with you Crystal! On theboards they'r saying how classy she was, it was like when she letJordin sing, she was "passing the baton". How cool isthat? How hard that song had to be for her ..."Smile".:(

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDZQT3-gYS4&mode=related&search]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDZQT3-gYS4&mode=related&search[/ame]=

Gina-I'll Stand By You.

I'll stand by you Gina!--G-FORCE!:cool:

Gina went??? Geez...she has such a powerfulvoice too. I missed the show last night (my son arrived home and wewere catching up). Who were the bottom picks?

I'm just about done with the wholebiz. We'll watch it through to the end, I'm sure(hubby). If it were up to me, though, I'd stopwatching. If they don't change the system next year, I'llinsist we don't watch.

So hard to believe Sanjaya is in the MIDDLE. Mind-boggling...... :shock:

Trust me your not the only one! American I dolis so awesome. I just love Sanjiah! I hope to b on american i dol oneday. Did you see the episode of the crazy lady who said that she canwin american idol by them teaching her to sing? I know it's alot ofhumiliation. But it's funny!

I know this isn't American Idol, but did anyoneever catch this little girl who performed on that spinoff show,America's Got Talent? Someone uploaded this video of her auditioning onthat show a few months ago (they mistakenly thought it was fromAmerican Idol) but I recall seeing the show when it had aired - it wasactually the only episode of America's Got Talent that I saw. Anyway,that girl just blew me away!!!...I was actually in tears afterher performance. She could walk all over just about any of the AmericanIdol contestants...and she's only 11...:shock:!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCmo3oQHaf4[/ame]

I know. I saw that too. She really has gottalent. Major talent.If you try to close your eyes, you couldnever tell she was 11, maybe 3x her age. Serious talent. Somepeople are just so darn gifted.

:faint:!That girl is probably better than 75% of singers out there today. Incredible.

Ok, I just watched the show...so beyond a joke now...I really couldn't care less anymore.:dunno

The talent just isn't there, it's not even entertaining, even thejudges boreme,the only one I can watch is Simon.
All I can say is roll on August so theX Factor comes back....:waiting:

Latest posts

Back