American Idol

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spring wrote:
I have a feeling this will be American Idols last year unless they change the voting system.

a friend of mine told me that they heard that simon wasnt coming backnext yr if Sanjaya won this yr...he said that it wouldntberight if sanjaya wins...

OMG Sanjaya was really BAD:vomit:. I think Ryan should stick to being Host and keep his coments to himself.

Susan:apollo:

Come on everyone vote tonight.

Well, we are officially not watching anymore... Just can't handle it. I'll probably popinto this thread just to see who is winning, but the injustice of itall is just too much.

I wonder how many fans have hit this point besides my family??? :shock:

I just wanna see how it plays out afterGina. Hey, I heard that she went to NY on Sunday (whichaccording to the weather, don't know if she got there Sunday) toaudition for Rent!:D

The reign ofterror is over!:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

peapoo_bunny wrote:
:yes::bunnydance:WOOHOO!!!!!!:bunnydance::yes::highfive::happydance:party0002::yes:
You ain't lyin! Pretty bad we're rooting on a rabbit forumthat he's gone! I just got off the AI boards and OMG-what acelebration!

WHOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye!

:woohoo

I'm gonna start watching again now!!

What was the whole thing that happened with Simon??:? They mentioned it a little on the news but I didn't see it all.

They hyped it up about the massacre thathappened here in Virginia. After Chris performed since he isfrom there that he gave a shout out to all the families and the victimsand the camera caught Simon (who said he was talking to Paula anddidn't hear him) rolling his eyes right after Chris said it and theyfound this beyond rude, which it would be if that was what happened,but he said it's not.

They actually showed the conversation he hadwith Paula at the time and he really was talking to her and rolled hiseyes at another comment Chris made. They actually had audioon the conversation and played it.

Susan:bunnydance:

SOOOSKA wrote:
They actually showed the conversation he had with Paula atthe time and he really was talking to her and rolled his eyes atanother comment Chris made. They actually had audio on theconversation and played it.

Susan:bunnydance:
Yeah, they did last night and it looked a bit like he rolled his eyes about Chris, but kinda hard to tell though.:dunno:

Back