American Idol

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bite your tongue Michaela, if it's August thenthat means summer is over and for goodness sake it's cold and flurrieshere today. We need Spring, and summer then you canhave your X Factor. LOL

Susan:bunnydance:

Crystal, yeah, it was so sad, she didn't deserveto go out now at all.:cry2 Though I was flicking back and forwardduring the results show (we're watching the Passion of theChrist...it's the part when they're nailing him to the cross rightnow...it's horrific:(, but appropriate for Good Friday)

LOL Susan, you're right! I love Spring andSummer too:sunshine:

Aww shucks! Thanks ;). Hehe just being silly. :D. Today was so warm though! Almost like Summer!

I have a feeling this will be American Idols last year unless they change the voting system.

Ha Ha Susan! I know. I justmiss Gina terribly. She's had alot of exposure this weekthough! Let's see, Regis & Kelly, Ellen, Nickolodean(sp), Fox News, something called Shobiz or something, and AccessHollywood!:D

Let's see, Phil may bomb on this too...

My TV isn't even hooked up, but from what I'veseen so far, I won't mind if Haley goes. (I really likedGina, too bad). :(

I think Sanjaya will make it to #4, or even #3.

sas :twocents

I'm wagering that Sanjaya will again not be inthe bottom votes. I actually kind of enjoyed his performance tonight!But then, there weren't very many that I did enjoy; I kinda thoughtBlake's was good. I loved Melinda's voice but found her stage presence(her body movements) stilted.

My guess is that Phil will be sent home. Of course, it's American Idol...anyone can go...:dunno:

Me too! I really love watching Blake. He has so much star quality :D. He was the best tonight, IMO.

Will be interested to see what happens.

:wiggle

No surprises here that Sanjaya was completelysafe. I think if Sanjaya goes all the way - this willdefinately be the end of American Idol.

HoneyPot wrote:
No surprises here that Sanjaya was completelysafe. I think if Sanjaya goes all the way - this willdefinately be the end of American Idol.
A big fat yep to that! They should've done somethingabout long before now. May be they can't dunno, thejudges are trying to sway votes though.

I suspect that Sanjaya will make it to at leastthe final three...and then he might be voted out (that's aBIG might). He's popular, so he gets voted back in every week. :?

...off to watch Dallas...at least J.R. is still unpredictable...even in re-runs...:D

Not sure how many people here were glad to seeHaley go..but I was!! I think she should have gone instead of Gina lastweek, personally. She just doesn't have what it takes to be in the samegroup everyone else is ( Except for Sanjaya. lol ) I wasn't surprisedSanjaya was safe, yet again. But, I was irritated.

My sister and I said we're going to scream off of the deck the night hegets voted off. He HAS to be voted off, that or America is too easilyswayed by appearance. (I don't even think he's that great lookingeither.) But, that's just my personal opinion.

Still hoping Melinda makes it!!

I think all the American people on this forum(and theirs lots ofyou)MUST vote next week foranyone but Sanjaya.

If I could vote trust me I would. I always vote when Canadian Idol is on.

Susan:bunnydance:

Back