American Idol 2009

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've predicted all along that Danny, Adam, and Allison would be in the finals. They are just awesome - however, I think Kris could take Allison this week cause he's a cute young guy and she's just not had the best of luck with her votes. She's definitely on her way to being a star tho.

Bo B Bunny wrote:
I've predicted all along that Danny, Adam, and Allison would be in the finals. They are just awesome - however, I think Kris could take Allison this week cause he's a cute young guy and she's just not had the best of luck with her votes. She's definitely on her way to being a star tho.
Yep, and his strong fan base, that's what will upset the competition! Cuz I thought Allison will be out, and she might, but I think it's between her and Chris.;)

I have to say that those 4 really do deserve to be there. The first time I heard them sing in the competition I knew who would be in the finals (cept Chris cause he didn't impress me a whole lot until recently)..... I saw Danny during the try outs and knew then he was going to be in the finals.

Yeah, the last 6 have been ones that me and my aunt were like "Oh they're awesome" from the get go. It's been a really clear choice up until now, and now it's getting nervous-y! LOL

Just watched the show, this is what I think of the performances;

Adam - what can I say, that was sooooooo good! Wow, how was he in the bottom two last week?
Allison - not quite as good as Adam but I really loved her performance, she was great.
Kris and Danny duet - I love Kris but I did not enjoy this, it was just all wrong. :(
Kris - Disappointing really, I didn't think it was as bad as the judges said though, and rock is not his thing so he was always going to struggle.
Danny - Worst performance of the series! I know I always criticise him, before it's always been because I just didn't like him, but this was actually so bad.
Allison and Adam duet - What a contrast! My favourite performance of they series, they are so good on stage together!

Danny definitely should go, but sadly I doubt he will, I'm sure it will be Kris or Allison, and I'd prefer Allison to stay.

This was probably my favourite week overall. :)

I really wish they had done this week WAY earlier in the competition! I was waiting for them to do rock, though I was a bit dissapointed. Other than Adam, I didn't really like the others. Allison's song choice, ugh.. she could have sang it perfectly, but that song is beyond annoying. Kris was just bland, but he's definitely not a rocker :p. Danny - oh god. I actually didn't mind the first bit, but once he got to the signature scream, my god! DISASTER! Why would he pick a song like that if he can't vocally get there? Blah!

I'm pleased with the top 3. I wish I could get to Danny Gokey Day in Milwaukee on Friday May 8th. He's not the rock 'n' roll type, so I hope he'll select a contemporary christian song next week as his choice. I did like the Renegade duet although Styx was not my fave group ... met the guys in Styx several years ago.

What the judges choice will be, will be a surprise. - ??

I wish the best for Kris, Danny, and Adam.

For sure, I'll buy a Kris or Danny album. I'm not that much into theatrical stuff (high squeals) that Adam does, his black nail polish, and extra cute rock star looks. LOL. And he is an excellent singer. I wasn't sure about Adam's comment where he said someone has done his hair for the last 2 years, and they did Alison's hair for the rock segment. Eeek, I do my own hair, and don't have a hairdresser.... :dunno

All three can sing, just have their unique styles. I'll definitely want a Gokey t-shirt, and an album. :) Kris is quietly cool, and if he sings the type of "jackson browne" style songs with a country flair, he'll get my votes again.

I love it when Danny makes the heart shape (with his hands) to signify his Sophia.

I did like Anoop Desai's voice too. Wish a label would step forth and give him a chance.

Danny Gokey is singing the national anthem at the Brewer's Game on Friday, then throwing out the first pitch. AngelInSnuffy, if you go to the game, please smile and listen for me!

Maybe it'll be on the news or fox6now.com...

The bunnies are rooting for all 3, and I wonder if any of them ever had, or have, a rabbit??

LOL.

TreasuredFriend wrote:
Danny Gokey is singing the national anthem at the Brewer's Game on Friday, then throwing out the first pitch. AngelInSnuffy, if you go to the game, please smile and listen for me!

Maybe it'll be on the news or fox6now.com...

The bunnies are rooting for all 3, and I wonder if any of them ever had, or have, a rabbit??

LOL.
I'm not, but I'll watch and yell out for you!:D

Gotta remember that it's about the entire package (aka ADAM).... entertainment, looks and talent. For me, the person to go should have been Kris but that's honestly a toss up from these 4..... minus Adam who I believe will win......

Danny messed up that song, but he's got *it* and will do well. Kris is boring. Allison is just young but danged good! I have no doubt she's going places!

Too bad I can't afford the ticket prices for their show this year..... $77 for the cheap seats..... $850 for the good ones.

Ticket prices!! :shock: !! That could help a lot of rabbits vs. audience adrenalin and support.

I agree that 16 y.o. Alison has a lot of talent and pipes to boot. Nodding too, that considering it's the whole pkg. of entertainment, Adam will take the cake.

Thinking positive that the top 'kids' in Idol will take this as a stepping stone to doing greater things in their community and with their Talent. I admire humble qualities, and it's weird that Simon Cowell would infer it's not about being humble anymore in follow-up to Kris being surprised he's still in the runnin.

AngelInSnuffy, please do yell out for me... thanks.:inlove: News at 10 pm will most likely replay the anthem if they are allowed to do that.

I believe Adam has it won also. Will keep voting for Danny because a renewing, comforting Gokey album would be appropriate & uplifting for many reasons.

No doubt Adam will have labels & hollywood offers ready to snatch him with his charisma and morphing agility. "Mad, mad World" by Adam Lambert is still a chiller. "Hero" and "Get Ready" by Gokey :)

And do they have marketing agents advising them on "how to walk down the stairs, dress, make an entrance"? Be more animated?

Tickets!!! :carrot :carrot *fainting*:carrot Didn't know that Bo B Bunny. wow.
~ That would help a LOT of bunns.
Only dreaming that a top 5 or 10 contender would've been - or is! - a gentle friend to lagomorphs.

Take care you guys.

LOL! I have a feeling that if Adam had a bunny he would love it to pieces and take it wherever he went.... Danny would need a Flemish.... Adam..... a little Nethie like Billy Bunny!

Very disappointed, but not surprised, that Allison went out.:( My interest in the show seems to have gone way down. Ah well, Adam to win of course. How long left? Is next week the final or is it just two in the final, I forget. But the end of AI means live BGT shows will be on soon. :biggrin2:

I think Allison would have benefited from winning more than the others. Adam will be a success, most likely worldwide success, no matter what. I don't know about Danny, I see no market for him here in the UK whatsoever, but I suspect he'll have a career over there. But then, VERY few of the AI winners do well here.

http://www.fox6now.com/

For more on Danny's visit to his hometown. ^

If anyone has the links to Kris and Adam's hometown coverage, please add.

How can you not cheer for these young guys? Their hopes and dreams, and visions... I liked hearing about Danny's faith, choir involvement, and Sophias heart foundation.

(I admire him even more, and him joking about that awful scream which was rehearsed about 40 times, and brutally delivered last Tuesday.)

~ They are inspiring! Amazing in talent and simply humble and inspiring. :bunnydance::highfive:Carry on your dream, Danny and Idol bro's Adam and Kris.

Michaela, finale is May 19th.

I got a kick out of him laughing about that scream! He's genuine about himself I think... and he's not too critical if he screws up - he's human. Life's too short and I think he's found this to be true.

I admire each of them and I know they are all going to do very well.

OMG! Listening to Kris Allen! I am in love. I am getting chills listening. By the way have not watched since first season.

Latest posts

Back