American Idol 2009

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am surprised and disappointed also! I don't like him at all!

Adam has it won...... he's such a great entertainer!

Hmm, not a great show this week really. :(
Adam was great, of course, but I'd say I enjoyed that performance the least of all his. I thought Allison was really good. I LOVE Kris, can't help it, he's adorable! <3

The rest I couldn't care less about. Anoop.. Zzzz. Lil is not great either. Matt is ok, probably didn't deserve to be saved but they had to use it at some point so whatever. It was silly really. I don't think I need to say anything about Danny.

How bad was Miley Cyrus though?! :shock:

I know Miley Cyrus didn't do very well with her performance. I am routing for Matt, Kris, Adam and Danny. I think that Adam will probably win though. He is by far the best singer but I like Kris and Danny the best!

Aly! :)

Haha, I agree about Miley Cyrus. At least she was better than that horrible Lady Gaga performance! Yuck! One of the worst performances I've seen live. Definitely a lot of studio work to make her sound half decent.. haha.

Miley was AWFUL! I said that if she was a contestant - she'd be the one voted off LOL!

I thought the same as you Michaela - EXCEPT.... I don't like Kris at all - but he's better than a couple of the others...... Matt didn't deserve the save, Allison was AWESOME! and Danny was good but honestly he's messed up a couple of times... I like him a lot so I hate to see that.

Final 2 - Adam and Allison
3rd - Danny

Yeah, Allison can be quite good if she chooses the right song. I'm just not sure with her still being in highschool what the possible winning of American Idol would do.. so not sure. I think Adam would be madly succesful if he were to win, I just love his voice!

I'm sort of dreading this week though, ughh.. Disco? I can sense the crashing and burning already.. lol!

Same here! but I was quite disappointed that they sent Anoop home and Matt did such a crappy job! they should never have saved him last week! Kris did better but I still don't like him much... Love Adam and Danny.

This week, Lil was bad. I'm not a Lil fan.
Kris was fabulous and gorgeous as ever. :hearts
Danny.... no comment. :yuck
Allison was great and did NOT deserve to be in the bottom three. :pssd:
Adam was obviously fantastic and he is gorgeous too. :biggrin2:
Matt was ok, nothing special though.
Anoop was as boring as ever for his last week. Good riddance!

I just looked up the results, couldn't be bothered watching the whole show. Glad those two went out, would have far far far preferred it to be Danny though.

I hope Danny goes out next week of course, but realistically I hope Matt goes.

Michaela wrote:
This week, Lil was bad. I'm not a Lil fan.
Allison was great and did NOT deserve to be in the bottom three. :pssd:
Adam was obviously fantastic and he is gorgeous too. :biggrin2:

Lil had to go, she did bad the last three weeks (according to Simon and all of us anyway:p.)

Allison is good, but I don't know, her always low voice just bothers me.

Adam will win I think. Danny not far behind, I really like him, he's not over the top as Adam can be. Like they joked about on Soup, he (Adam) can wake dogs up, haha.

So, yeah, I think finale will either be Adam and Allison or Adam and Danny;). Ya never know though...:?

Lil' was awful the past few weeks. That's not to say she won't do well in some form of entertainment - but.... not enough for this show.

Matt should go this week but I have a feeling they may send Allyson home because a lot of teenage girls vote.

Adam will win..... EVERYONE loves Adam.

Danny or Kris in the next 2 spots.

Just watched this week's show. What a terrible theme.
I didn't enjoy Kris this week as much, I still really like him but that wasn't a personal favourite of mine.
Allison was very good, she has an amazing voice! Shame Simon doesn't seem to like her much.
Matt was really boring.
I skipped Danny's performance.
Adam was fantastic. Of course! But that wasn't one of my favourite of his performances either. It was just the theme though, really not my kind of music.

So Danny or Matt to go please. But I have a bad feeling it will be Allison. :(

Yeah, I think it may be Allison, though I thought she did really well last night. I thought Matt was pretty bad - I don't know who Simon was listening to when he said how good he was :?.

I still thought Adam was great - that entrance down the stairs - wow!!!

Jan

Hey is Idol on tonight, because today is Obama's 100 day a president? Gosh the media makes such a big deal about it.

Susan:)

Yay Matt went, he deserved to go.
But wft, Adam in the bottom two? People must be getting too complacent, vote for him if you can! It's free isn't it?
Really really pleased for Allison that she was in the top two though, and she will be there for rock week! :D

Jan I know - his entrance was just wow!

Adam was amazing! That entrance was drool worthy! I think he was quite surprised to be in the bottom two, though I think it will be good for him to have a bit of pressure on him.. I think he's been sitting too easily ;)!

I think you just havetopay for text messaging rates with voting.

I'm rooting for Adam, the rest are just so-so for me. But I love Adam's theatrical edge to his voice!

I love Kris. :p He's very... Well I don't know how to describe it. I just know that when he goes on from this he will make music I will definitely listen to, unlike some of the past winners.

AngelnSnuffy wrote:
I hope Danny wins or comes close, but let's see what Adam does. If he sucks, then Danny!:D
Those will be the top 2 I think. Danny did an amazing job this week. Adam was good but I had no clue what song that was. Kris is a great singer, but for me he is just boring. Allison is amazing for such a young gal. Matt needed to go a long time ago. I can't believe they saved him.

Latest posts

Back