American Idol 2009

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know what? This is the first time in all the years I've been watching American Idol that I really, really didn't want to see any of the final three go home. I love all of them...Danny, Chris, and Adam. Mind you, if I had to choose I would have to agree with the last show's outcome...Danny going home and Chris and Adam being the final contenders. Danny's got a great voice and a great personality; I think for me, I just didn't quite care for his song choices or style as much. But he truly did belong up there with the final three.

As for my personal pick, Adam Lambert (imo) is head and shoulders above all of the other contestants this year. When he auditioned at the beginning of the season, I was stunned as I watched him; my first thoughts were 'this is the guy who's going to win it'. Whenever he sings I'm reminded of the late Freddie Mercury of Queen...one of the single most brilliant vocal talents ever. Until Adam came along, I didn't think anyone would come close to comparison with Freddie. And as far as Chris...his vocal range isn't nearly as great as Adam's, but he possesses a smoothness and genuine natural ability that is equally wonderful, just on a different scale. I'd definitely buy CDs from either of these two.

At this point it really doesn't matter who wins American Idol...Adam or Chris. Both are going to have lucrative careers (as will Danny, I'm sure). And while the majority believes that Adam will win (count me in there), the finale really could go either way....there's an enormous Adam backing with fans, but Chris has a pretty great following too, just another genre of fans, that's all.

Anyway, my prediction is that, provided he gets a good marketing agent, Adam will go far in his career, outshining all other American Idol winners to date.

Waiting for the finale with bated breath...!

I have never voted and will vote for Kris. Adam just doesn't do it for me. :)

I totally agree with you Ali, Adam doesn't do it for me either. I'm not saying he's not a good singer but it's not my "Cup of Tea".

Susan:)

SOOOSKA wrote:

I totally agree with you Ali, Adam doesn't do it for me either. I'm not saying he's not a good singer but it's not my "Cup of Tea".

Susan:)
:biggrin2:

[suB]So after last nights show, who does everyone think will win?[/suB]

[suB]Unfortunately i think it will be Adam. [/suB]

[suB]Susan :p[/suB]

I think it will be Adam and eventhough he doesn't "do it for" everyone - he's definitely got talent and show ability. Kris bores me to death. Lexi voted for Adam last night.

Oh and I might add that my 66 year old mother thinks Adam has the prettiest eyes she's ever seen........ she wants him to win.

I'm shocked about the outcome. Even though he wasn't my cup of tea I really thought Adam was going to win. He is probably better off not winning though, he'll probably become a bigger star.

I thought the show was really good, mind you Rod Stewart 's voice wasn't the best tonight.

Susan :)

We don't get the final show here 'til Friday, but I couldn't help myself and had to look at this thread.

ARRGHHH NOOO!

I'm so sad that Adam didn't win. Kris has a mediocre voice, and he's super annoying to watch singing. he always twists his mouth up and shoves his jaw over to one side, looks like he's being uppercutted by the invisible man.

Oh my gosh! I just got back to our hotel...we're in NYC....I thought for sure that Adam was going to win! I'm really shocked...I liked Kris, but thought for sure that Adam would win.

Ha ha ha ha ha, Kris won!!! :D

I loved him from the beginning. I can't wait for his first single to drop. I hope he doesn't go too commercial on us. He really needs to keep that down home vibe going. Cait digs. :D

I was really disappointed, but I think Adam is going to have some big big things...... NO ONE gets to sing with KISS..... That was TOO COOL! (I've met some of the members of KISS, it's a fun thing for me - part of my childhood - I get to go to their shows and act like a teenager for the night LOL!) I was dancing on my deck outside my diningroom while I was painting my kitchen and watching.... My neighbor/cousins were laughing at me.... hehehe

MAN! I hated Kris..... Danny and Adam...

I'm actually so surprised Adam didn't win. He has something not a lot of people have with the style of his voice. I know he will sign with someone, and can't wait to listen to his stuff when it comes out!
I've already forgotten about Kris, I don't see him being successful to be brutally honest. He can sing, but there's nothing incredibly unique about him.

I was really shocked as well, I thought Adam Lambert would shoot out of Seacrest's mouth as the winner!:expressionless He'll have a great career, I'm sure record co's were at the finale and are gonna snag him up. They're stupid if they don't!:)

I was thinking that it's almost a good thing he didn't win, cause idol would own his soul for awhile if he did!

Adam will be fine.... Kris will be forgotten.

Latest posts

Back