American Idol 2009

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michaela

Reaction score
I don't think there's a discussion thread this year yet?

I'm really enjoying it this year, more so than any other year. Just watched last night's episode online (it's on tonight on ITV2 but I hate their coverage they cut out half of the comments!)

Adam is my favourite, he is so so good! I really like Allison too. I HATE Danny Gokely or whatever his name is, ugh please vote him off! He was really bad this week. :D And I hate Michael too, uhh American version of Daniel Evans?! :? (From X Factor.)

Anyone else watch it? :)

Yeah! I like Adam too.. I'd be surprised if he didn't take the cake this year! No one else in the competition even comes close! Plus I think a lot of girls are in love with him, so I'm sure he'll stick around to at least the final two!

Really? I don't mind Danny too much, usually he's alright!

Will have to see what happens tonight.. hehe!

I never normally watch American Idol! Michaela, when is it on in the UK and what channel? I have been having withdrawals from the UK show lol, so maybe this can help me :D

Spring wrote:
Yeah! I like Adam too.. I'd be surprised if he didn't take the cake this year! No one else in the competition even comes close! Plus I think a lot of girls are in love with him, so I'm sure he'll stick around to at least the final two!
I'm not one of those girls. :ph34r2 Shame he's gay. :p He's definitely the best by far. :D For me, Danny is wayy over-rated. I don't get him at all. Him, Kris, Michael, Matt, Anoop.. they all blend together for me.

Jen, it's on ITV2 on a Thursday about 8.00, with the results on the Friday, but I'm watching a live stream of the results right now. You can watch the episodes online too, just type "watch american idol" into Google. :)

LOL I know, shame! Definitely easy on the eyes! :D

I'm sure he would be one of the only ones they would think of saving anyways, so he's sitting in a good spot too!

Now the fourth judge (can't even remember her name..) she just annoys me. 3 judges were enough, 4 just takes too long, especially since they usually just start repeating what all the other ones have, or at least another person has.

I'm surprised at this bottom 2, well one half of it anyway. Don't really care though. xD

Yeah Kara is totally pointless, so is Randy! Simon seems to have got them to incorporate a lot of X Factor things this year.. fourth judge, the whole introduction thing, the possible save..

I haven't watched past the first epidsodes in the past, but this year I'm hooked. I liked Michael but not for the long run...... he was a good singer but not good enough. Several are good singers but not good on stage........ several are good on stage and not good singers....... I HATE Megan and I wish they'd get rid of her twisting, stupid singing and ugh!

I love Danny LOL! and Adam and Alyson. Those will be the last three I think.. maybe Matt..... but I think next week it will be Megan, Anoop, and Scott as the bottom three.....

Adam should win it...... he has the whole package..... looks, stage presence, and vocals.....

I love Danny, sorry Michaela. I also like Allison and Matt.:D But, that was funny with Simon drawing on Paula's face, hha!:p

Megan needs to go. Stupid song choices, guess what I thought she'd sing this week? I thought she'd sing Jeremiah was a Bullfrog, LOL!:p

It was funny when Simon drew on Paula! Simon is so funny when he's being a brat!

Megan sings the same way and does that twisty thing at the microphone - she has a mic stand most of the time and she's NOT good. I wouldn't listen to her if it were me.

I think Kris is like a lounge singer too - or like someone to be in Disney Musicals and stuff :p

Anoop just doesn't look the part but has a gorgeous voice! He's just too *stiff suited* I guess.

I'm glad the ones that are going home now get to go on the summer tour. Should be fun for them - plus they should get some cash out of the deal too!

I was so happy that Michael went out. :D

I'm not really sure what to think of Megan.. she has a unique voice, and of course she's so pretty.. but there is something a bit off about her, maybe she just hasn't had the right song yet. I think the lack of girls could favour her though, I'd imagine that Matt/Kris/Danny/Anoop would have a very split vote, perhaps what happened to Matt last night? Whereas the three girls are very different form each other and are unlikely to have the split vote.

What is there to like about Danny I see no good features in him!?! :shock: LOL! But there is always one person on these kind of shows that I cannot stand and everyone else seems to love. I guess this year it's him!

Anyone know the theme next week? Did they say at the end? My stream went down towards the end.

Yeah Simon and Paula were great last night, though I think if I were Allison I'd have been annoyed that they interrupted my comments like that. :p

Danny is kind, clean, and just a great singer in my opinion. Most everyone loves him and Adam. Danny isn't perfect, but he reminds me of bands like Hootie and the Blowfish, and a cleaner cut Unkle Cracker type..... I like him.

Megan doesn't have a unique voice to me...... she sounds like a lot of the newer girls singing (Colby Calleigh) and everything she sings actually sounds the same to me. I also think she misses a LOT of notes.

Crystal, I like Scott and actually really thought he might do well in this, but then I started realizing that he's very dependant on that piano for his performances. Not the actual instrument so much as the security or something he has with it. Unfortunately, he doesn't have the ability to "animate" himself well and that could cost him a lot. Still, I think he's good and a very cool person!

Danny's story got to me before and now it's still an issue (I keep thinking how hard it's been since his wife died right before the whole thing started)... but I truly believe he's got what it takes to win..... Seems like everyone I know thinks Adam, Danny and Allyson are going to be the final three!

Not a great show this week.

Anoop was terrible, that kind of music does not suit him! He should have been out. Megan - terrible song choice but I don't think she deserved to go out, based on what we've heard before. Scott bores me to tears. Danny makes my skin crawl I can't even watch his performances now. :yuck (I know I over react to him but I can't help it lol.. )

Allison had a great vocal and I never knew she played the guitar! What the :censored2: kind of comments were those? All about what she's wearing?!? She did NOT deserve to be in the bottom three what kind of messed up voting is this? :( Who else.. oh yeah Matt was ok, harsh comments. And Lil Rounds, uhh wth? So strange, why would she sing that?

Time for Kara to go, she doesn't fit. She's starting to annoy me now.

:rant:

Now here's the good! :p

Adam was great, of course!:D And I LOVED Kris, fab performance and he's so cute! :hearts

ADAM FOR THE WIN!!!

We are MAJOR Adam fans here, Mat and I saw him on youtube long before he came to American Idol and were delighted when we saw him on the show. He's awesome! It's not that he's the best singer ever born or anything, but it's unusual in todays world to see a man using the old fashioned 'metal' way of singing.

I can't stand Scott's singing, he's got this wobbly-almost-losing-the-note thing going on constantly.

I swear.. Adam's eyes smolder. Something about guys with dark hair and light eyes, *SWOOON*

.. now back to the singing part! :D I think Adam is just so original and "non-AmericanIdolish" (if that makes sense.. stupid bubble gummy crummy type music that usually comes out of American Idol winners). I'm surprised he hasn't already gotten a record deal..

I couldn't stand Megan and taht little jiggle she did. UGH! So distracting, could have just listened from another room.

Basically, I'm all for the guys this year.. No doubt a guy will win this year, and I think it'll be between Adam (for sure), Danny and Kris

You know it's probably a bunch of teen girls voting... so who knows?
I HATE Megan - no style other than her swinging and whining voice....
Adam will take it..... hate Kris..

Ugh, I thought the performances were terrible last night! A few of those slow, soft songs are alright.. but it seemed that after awhile, they just sounded all the same (except Adam). Will be interesting to see what happens tonight..

Bo? Yeah, I agree about Danny and Scotty, he's so awesome!:) I think you're right about the final 3!! Whoohoo!!:p

I'm a bit surprised that ____ got saved tonight!;)

Latest posts

Back